Paul McCartney absolves Yoko of split responsibility

Oct 28, 2012 Full story: No Rock&Roll Fun 27

Dammit, are they going to have rehsoot the Buffy Yoko Factor episode? Paul McCartney has said you can't blame Ono for The Beatles splitting .

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jane

Bronx, NY

#1 Oct 29, 2012
You won't be able t absolve her of fraud responsibilities.
Jane lies

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Jane who is also known as Pat who is also known as Coleen Patricia (the self proclaimed lovechild of John Lennon).

Jane has been lying about herself being the lovechild, now it seems that the lovechild is a whole nother' person.

Jane has been diagnosed, yet not yet medicated for Bi-Polar.

Allen Klein should receive the blame for the demise of the Beatles, not Yoko.

Lennon does have a daughter, her name is Kyoko.
Buford Frutner

Renton, WA

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Jane wrote:
You won't be able t absolve her of fraud responsibilities.
You won't be able to disolve her flatulence responsible for having a gas.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Soon the hidden love child biological daughter of Lennon will inherit maybe a billion dollars. Ireland is sure getting ready. They say come to 2013 homecoming gathering in Ireland. Everyone with some Irish ancestry will enjoy the festivities. All year long in 2013. I am sure alot of this has to do with the new found John Lennon daughter who is of half Irish descent. Wow just like I thought things are rolling along. You people will miss out on the heiress party that should happen in the spring or summer of 2013.
Sam

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 29, 2012
Jane wrote:
Soon the hidden love child biological daughter of Lennon will inherit maybe a billion dollars. Ireland is sure getting ready. They say come to 2013 homecoming gathering in Ireland. Everyone with some Irish ancestry will enjoy the festivities. All year long in 2013. I am sure alot of this has to do with the new found John Lennon daughter who is of half Irish descent. Wow just like I thought things are rolling along. You people will miss out on the heiress party that should happen in the spring or summer of 2013.
Soon the REAL daughter of John Lennon Kyoko Lennon, will rise upon national t.v. shows and claim her fortune.
Kyoko is John's only daughter, the fake daughter Coleen refuses to take a dna test and is not qualified to receive any benefits.
There is no lovechild daughter, it was only proven a big joke by a silly old woman who lives in the Bronx, hope she doesn't answrer her door, BOOM !!!!!!
Buster Muntly

Everett, WA

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Jane wrote:
Soon the hidden glove child psychological daughter of Lendon will inherit maybe a billion pesos. Oregon is sure getting ready.They say come to 2013 home bumming gathering in Oregon.Everyone with some whiskey will enjoy the festivities.All year long in 2013. I am sure a lot of this has to do with they new found Juan Lendon daughter who is is half Latino descent.Wow just like I thought things are strolling along.You people will piss out the whiskey at the party that should happen in the spring or summer or winter or fall of 2013.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#7 Oct 30, 2012
Thats right and you people will be begging me to forgive all your nasty comments because then you will see it for real on tv and want to come to the heiress party.

I see McCartney keeps saying Ono did not break up the Beatles. I think he is a little late in saying that. What took him so long? Well, fraud is gonna be the topic soon McCartney and you helped Ono in her steadling of the will.
Ralph Rudd

Camano Island, WA

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Jane wrote:
Thats right and you people will be begging me to forgive all your nasty comments because then you will see it for real on tv and want to come to the heiress party.
I see McCartney keeps saying Ono did not break up the Beatles. I think he is a little late in saying that. What took him so long? Well, fraud is gonna be the topic soon McCartney and you helped Ono in her steadling of the will.
That's tight and you people will be dragging me to foreplay and your nasty compiments because then you will see it for Neal on TV and want to come to the hairless party.I see Mc Jarty keeps saying Oh no don't wake up he Beetles.I think he is a little flake saying that.What took him was the bong.Well, Frank is going to be the tropic soon McJarty and you helped Bono in her stradling the wall.
Sam

Houston, TX

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Jane wrote:
Blah blah blah, says the freaky bi-polar nut.
Answer the door Jane, answer the dam door.
Plain Jane

Everett, WA

#10 Oct 30, 2012
Man I've been rattling 0n for over two years about a secret Love child that doesn't exist and never will. why do I do it I really don't know. I am not right in my mind so this silly made up story makes sense to me if no one else believes me then I will have a party all by myself.I keep telling myself one day I will be right but without my meds It could take two more years.I know Yoko and Michael Jackson are in on this conspiracy just ask me.

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#11 Oct 30, 2012
I wonder if John,Paul,George and Ringo's love children will ever form a band, one can wonder.

As far as the split, it has many reasons, Allen Klein should be blamed because it was he who divided the band.
And the guys were ready to move on, George had a back log of tunes that he wanted released.

Yoko and Linda being involved didn't help matters, but I agree with Paul, Yoko alone did not break up the Beatles.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#12 Oct 30, 2012
Why does David Frost care who broke the Beatles up. What is this leading to. Another reason why the Beatles broke up? Sure there are other reasons. But wow I read he is doing a 3 hour interview on McCartney. I mean he is trying to get something else out of McCartney to spend 3 hours.

I know he knows about that love child daughter soon to inherit. It is a giveaway that this Frost would take this much time on McCartney. Why all of a sudden is McCartney sticking up for Ono?
Jane

Bronx, NY

#13 Oct 30, 2012
Also, Randall Sullivan 700 page book on Michael Jackson and the strange estate battles going on. Looks like November may be a blessing after all.
Huey Fretly

Renton, WA

#14 Oct 30, 2012
Jane wrote:
Why does David Frost care who broke the Beatles up. What is this leading to. Another reason why the Beatles broke up? Sure there are other reasons. But wow I read he is doing a 3 hour interview on McCartney. I mean he is trying to get something else out of McCartney to spend 3 hours.
I know he knows about that love child daughter soon to inherit. It is a giveaway that this Frost would take this much time on McCartney. Why all of a sudden is McCartney sticking up for Ono?
The Beatles broke up because the glove child had them in her grip.You know all about this glove child of Michael Jackson's and now she is trying to get Paul McCartney to buy more gloves and give a pair to David Frost.
Burle Perkins

Renton, WA

#15 Oct 30, 2012
Jane wrote:
Also, Randall Sullivan 700 page book on Michael Jackson and the strange estate battles going on. Looks like November may be a blessing after all.
Yep on Thanksgiving day this secret Glove child is going to pop out of a big turkey and then the World will know where she's been hiding all those years.Looks like November is going to be dressing and turkey with gravy after all.
Jane fabricates

Houston, TX

#16 Oct 31, 2012
Jane wrote:
There is no lovechild, if so, the old woman has had 50 years to show her ugly face, not gonna happen.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#17 Oct 31, 2012
It is gonna happen!!!!!!!!!! It is getting closer and closer. It has to be November or December 2012 notice time then 2013 will begin serious tributes for Lennon and of couse is daughter. It will be like nothing you have ever seen before.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#18 Oct 31, 2012
The daughter of Lennon will give a speech to the world on her plight as a hidden love child. She will tell the world how these criminal people, Ono, McCartney and Jackson did her dirty and stole from her father John Lennon. McCartney says now he is going into retirement. Well, I wonder why. He is preparing for the backlash that is gonna happen. He has been portraying himself as a sweet man who could do not wrong. Now the world will see the truth. Will he be able to give a concert after that I don't know.
Bud Frap

Camano Island, WA

#19 Oct 31, 2012
Jane wrote:
It is gonna happen!!!!!!!!!! It is getting closer and closer. It has to be November or December 2012 notice time then 2013 will begin serious tributes for Lennon and of couse is daughter. It will be like nothing you have ever seen before.
When is it gonna happen??????It is getting closer and closer.It has to be November or December or January or February or March or April.Then 2013 will begin serious distributes for Lenton and of course his dogs.It will be like nothing you have seen before.His dogs will dance and bark at the moon while leaping through a ring of fire.
Bud Frap

Camano Island, WA

#20 Oct 31, 2012
Jane wrote:
The daughter of Lennon will give a speech to the world on her plight as a hidden love child. She will tell the world how these criminal people, Ono, McCartney and Jackson did her dirty and stole from her father John Lennon. McCartney says now he is going into retirement. Well, I wonder why. He is preparing for the backlash that is gonna happen. He has been portraying himself as a sweet man who could do not wrong. Now the world will see the truth. Will he be able to give a concert after that I don't know.
The Father of Lenton will live to preach to the world on his flight as a hidden glove child.He will tell the world how the minamal people,BoBo,McLarkey,and Fraction did him thirty and poked her father Juan Lenton. McLarkey says he is going into retardment.Well, I blunder why.He is preparing for black hash that is going to happen.He has been pottying himself as street man who could do the bong. Now the world will see Ruth.Will he be able to give a contest after that I don't know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 48 min R C Honey 307,005
How do you joke about the Sony hacking? A littl... 6 hr uss 2
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 10 hr nOgOd 1,238
Obama to Critics: If You Think U.S. 'Inherently... 11 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Darrin Bell: From Ferguson to New York cases, c... 15 hr CorruptedMedia 2
Comedian Margaret Cho to headline at San Jose I... 16 hr Reverend Alan 24
randy-travis 18 hr sdyghs 1
More from around the web