Clinton: Iran cannot be trusted with nuclear program

Full story: CNN

Former President Bill Clinton weighed in one of the election's pressing international issues Tuesday saying Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad cannot be trusted regarding his country's nuclear ambitions.
Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Oct 1, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fff

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Clinton is right. Crazy Iranian mullah's are unpredictable.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

More terrorist propaganda from the clinton family of mass murderers and criminals?? The terrorist colony of israel can not be trusted with nuclear weapons.Both clintons should be on trial as war criminals as that is what they are.Remind everyone again how many wars have Iran started in the last 70 years as opposed to how many america and israel have started.Every war in the last 70 years has been created either overty or covertly by the american government and jews and israel.Iran has created no wars in over 100 years.
African

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

How can USA be trusted with nukes!!?
They are the only nation in the world that have used them and they have also sold them to Pakistan!!
Everyone else has them, why not let Iran do thier own thing?
Work with them in stead of making a big noise about nothing.
britefart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

African wrote:
How can USA be trusted with nukes!!?
They are the only nation in the world that have used them and they have also sold them to Pakistan!!
Everyone else has them, why not let Iran do thier own thing?
Work with them in stead of making a big noise about nothing.
because their loser president amashittydad has a habit of threatening israel. He doesn't play nice. Gotta problem with that?
britefart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

truth always beats lies wrote:
More terrorist propaganda from the clinton family of mass murderers and criminals?? The terrorist colony of israel can not be trusted with nuclear weapons.Both clintons should be on trial as war criminals as that is what they are.Remind everyone again how many wars have Iran started in the last 70 years as opposed to how many america and israel have started.Every war in the last 70 years has been created either overty or covertly by the american government and jews and israel.Iran has created no wars in over 100 years.
not quite loser. Iran has instigated, perpetuated and maintained war. Got a problem with that?
Tim

Geraberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

usa is country ruled by pathetic, hopeless, global mas murderers,genocdes, war criminals, robbery, thieves. How can they be trusted?
Some countries should help to these IRan to protect it from wars. Cleerly, global war crimials, genocides from usa lead to war with Iran, then with Russia, the with China.
rfirma1

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Tim wrote:
usa is country ruled by pathetic, hopeless, global mas murderers,genocdes, war criminals, robbery, thieves. How can they be trusted?
Some countries should help to these IRan to protect it from wars. Cleerly, global war crimials, genocides from usa lead to war with Iran, then with Russia, the with China.
wipe your chin....you're drooling.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

britefart wrote:
<quoted text>because their loser president amashittydad has a habit of threatening israel. He doesn't play nice. Gotta problem with that?
No it is the terrorist colony of israel that is constantly making threats to Iran which has a right to defent itself from the biggest terrorist in the world called israel.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

britefart wrote:
<quoted text>not quite loser. Iran has instigated, perpetuated and maintained war. Got a problem with that?
You are a pure 100% liar and anyone with a basic knowledge know this well.The terrorist colony of israel is the one which has constantly instigated wars with all those around it since it was recreated in 1948.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Be bless day when you stop produce nuke!
not to wish more uranium
https://www.google.com.au/search...
obama FAKE PRESIDENT

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hillbillary is a disgrace, just like her fake boss....but see how big her thighs are???

now that's really somethin!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Tim wrote:
usa is country ruled by pathetic, hopeless, global mas murderers,genocdes, war criminals, robbery, thieves. How can they be trusted?
Some countries should help to these IRan to protect it from wars. Cleerly, global war crimials, genocides from usa lead to war with Iran, then with Russia, the with China.
Funny to hear from the home of the Nazi's calling other counties mass murders.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 27, 2012
 
odeskoo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

We're gonna have to crush another arab dumbass loser country because the tyranical idiots can't understand that the world will not tolerate nuclear proliferation. Especially when it's the fundementalist psychopaths like president imashittydad that want what they can't have. Per the UN and most of the intelligent life in the middle east. No nukes for psychos!
rfirma1

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 27, 2012
 
African wrote:
How can USA be trusted with nukes!!?
They are the only nation in the world that have used them and they have also sold them to Pakistan!!
Everyone else has them, why not let Iran do thier own thing?
Work with them in stead of making a big noise about nothing.
<<<why not let Iran do thier own thing?>>>

because they signed a treaty with the u.n. called the nuclear nonproliferation treaty which gave them the equipment, technology and infrastructure to pursue nuclear energy for peaceful purposes only.

the u.s. never sold pakistan "nukes". like india, afganistan and iran they were all part of the atoms for peace project of the early 1950's where they received nuclear reactors and technology to experiment and develop nuclear power for energy.......not bombs. pakistan's nuclear weapons program is soley a russian development.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 27, 2012
 
odeskoo wrote:
We're gonna have to crush another arab dumbass loser country because the tyranical idiots can't understand that the world will not tolerate nuclear proliferation. Especially when it's the fundementalist psychopaths like president imashittydad that want what they can't have. Per the UN and most of the intelligent life in the middle east. No nukes for psychos!
No the world is going to have to crush the terrorist nest known as israel to stop the world wide terrorist activity of israel that is a threat to the safety of the enitre world.The terrorist colony of israel must be stripped of its nuclear weapons as it is a threat to the safety of the whole world.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 27, 2012
 
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<<<why not let Iran do thier own thing?>>>
because they signed a treaty with the u.n. called the nuclear nonproliferation treaty which gave them the equipment, technology and infrastructure to pursue nuclear energy for peaceful purposes only.
the u.s. never sold pakistan "nukes". like india, afganistan and iran they were all part of the atoms for peace project of the early 1950's where they received nuclear reactors and technology to experiment and develop nuclear power for energy.......not bombs. pakistan's nuclear weapons program is soley a russian development.
What about israel and its nuclear weapons???
rfirma1

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 27, 2012
 
truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>What about israel and its nuclear weapons???
what about israel....they are not a signatory to the u.n.'s npt treaty.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 27, 2012
 
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
what about israel....they are not a signatory to the u.n.'s npt treaty.
Exactly and they are the biggest war monger in the world.The only reason they are not signed to it is because it would be harder for the american government to funnel the billions in american tax payers money to it every year because it would be against the treaty do do so .
rfirma1

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly and they are the biggest war monger in the world.The only reason they are not signed to it is because it would be harder for the american government to funnel the billions in american tax payers money to it every year because it would be against the treaty do do so .
israel is a war monger? fortunately for it's neighbors israel has shown incredible restraint.
as a u.s. taxpayer.....i agree with sending money to israel.....they are our only trustworthy ally in the region.
that's strange you would say such a thing about being against treaty......did you know that then u.s. give billions in aid to pakistan and yet.....they are signatories to the npt and they pursued and obtained nuclear weapons despite their signature stating they would not. by the way......the treaty is with the u.n., not the u.s.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 305,430
TLC's Michelle Duggar fights ordinance protecti... 1 hr Curious 4
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 3 hr betrayed 152
Jon Stewart shreds Fox News for having 'no f*ck... 3 hr big brother up ur... 2
Melody Top Music Theater: In gentler times, Hil... (Jun '09) 4 hr StarMountainKId 19
Romney's loss closes out 'Mormon moment' (Nov '12) 8 hr swedenforever 12
Howie Mandel on Why 'AGT ' Is 'Perfect Show for... 8 hr Sitinin 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Television People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••