Al Gore keeps up with '90210'

Al Gore keeps up with '90210'

There are 1 comment on the Politico story from Dec 8, 2011, titled Al Gore keeps up with '90210'. In it, Politico reports that:

Missed the last episode of "90210"? Ask Al Gore for a recap. The former vice president told actor Trevor Donovan that he's tuned in to the show a remake of the popular '90s drama at the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights 2011 Ripple of Hope Awards on Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

alexis

UK

#1 Dec 18, 2011
Hello I want to say in "Vegas maybe at the pool when navid was looking for the package his uncle gave him, the "merse", navid looked green. When you focus on his body he is green! Bottom Line: Navid is green

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90210 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News X Company Feb '15 Mary townsend 1
News Jersey Shore: Vinny Guadagnino lands 90210 gues... (Sep '11) Nov '14 faith short 2
News TV Today (Apr '10) Jul '13 Just Me 3
News Prince Michael Jackson makes his acting debut d... (May '13) Jun '13 Truth be Told 10
News America's Next Top Model Cycle 19 Episode 2 Rec... (Sep '12) Sep '12 ANTM viwer 1
News Meet the 'Beverly Hills Nannies' for Cindy Marg... (Jul '12) Jul '12 duane 1
News Celebrity Birthdays (Apr '12) Apr '12 Area 51 1
More from around the web