Meet the 'Beverly Hills Nannies' for ...

Meet the 'Beverly Hills Nannies' for Cindy Margolis'...

There are 1 comment on the Zap2it.com story from May 2, 2012, titled Meet the 'Beverly Hills Nannies' for Cindy Margolis'.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Ever wondered what it's like to live and work in the high-powered world of Beverly Hills? ABC Family can help you out this summer with its new docuseries "Beverly Hills Nannies." The hour-long show will follow the households of some famous residents of the most exclusive zip code in America: The Margolis Family - Known as the "Most Downloaded Woman ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

duane

Coraopolis, PA

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Why, why, oh, why is Cindy Margolis, the most dowloaded female on the Internet and hands down one of the most beautiful, sexiest, downright BITCHIN'-HOT chicks in America cheapening herself by agreeing to participate in another "reality-TV" show? Does this uber-babelicious gal have no shame? Does she have no standards? Is she so intoxicated by the very idea of fame--or more fame--that she is perfectly willing to lower herself by again joining in this bastardization of celebrity? Cindy, sweetie, I beg you: Bail out of this monumental travesty before you tarnish yourself any further.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90210 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News X Company (Feb '15) Feb '15 Mary townsend 1
News Jersey Shore: Vinny Guadagnino lands 90210 gues... (Sep '11) Nov '14 faith short 2
News TV Today (Apr '10) Jul '13 Just Me 3
News Prince Michael Jackson makes his acting debut d... (May '13) Jun '13 Truth be Told 10
News America's Next Top Model Cycle 19 Episode 2 Rec... (Sep '12) Sep '12 ANTM viwer 1
News Celebrity Birthdays (Apr '12) Apr '12 Area 51 1
News Al Gore keeps up with '90210' (Dec '11) Dec '11 alexis 1
More from around the web