Evangelist Pat Robertson Tells Mother to Ask Gay Son if He was Molested

Nov 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

Televangelist Pat Robertson has long opposed LGBT rights and on a recent episode of "The 700 Club" he suggested that a mother's teen son may be gay because his coach molested him, Right Wing Watch reports.

Comments
1 - 20 of 72 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
david traversa

Rosario, Argentina

#1 Nov 12, 2013
I'm now certain this man is insane .. but you have to be , in order to digest all that Christian clap-trap .
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#2 Nov 12, 2013
Pat Robertson is a fool. Being molested does not turn people gay and it is complete stupidity to suggest that it can.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3 Nov 12, 2013
Nothing this idiot says surprises me and the fact that people seek out his advice proves just how stupid they are!!!

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#5 Nov 12, 2013
david traversa wrote:
I'm now certain this man is insane .. but you have to be , in order to digest all that Christian clap-trap .
Whenever I see a story about dear OLD Pat I can't help but think of "Bernice" from DESIGNING WOMEN.

Thing is her "slight arterial blockage to her brain" doesn't make her NEARLY as ridiculous as Pat. Unlike Pat, she can be pretty sharp at times!

Like when she took on that myopic male chauvinist preacher!

Frankly I think it's time for Pat's minions to clue him in on Metamucil!
Pat Robertson is an Idiot

Castro Valley, CA

#6 Nov 12, 2013
It's a shame the old bigot is still alive. It's way past time for him to join his buddy Jerry Falwell.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#7 Nov 12, 2013
Hey, it's really hard to compete with politicians for wackiness. The religious fanatics have been forced over the edge.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#8 Nov 12, 2013
Robertson just wants to get his jollies asking little children what being molested feels like
WHAT a pervert!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#10 Nov 12, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
Pat Robertson is a fool. Being molested does not turn people gay and it is complete stupidity to suggest that it can.
Even if it did; It's not our fault
Its the molester's fault
So molesters should enroll in Pat's $10,000 Anti-Molester Therapy and practice molesting Ugandan Beanie Babies in the church erectory

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 12, 2013
Pat Robertson is an Idiot wrote:
It's a shame the old bigot is still alive. It's way past time for him to join his buddy Jerry Falwell.
In Hell right?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 12, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if it did; It's not our fault
Its the molester's fault
So molesters should enroll in Pat's $10,000 Anti-Molester Therapy and practice molesting Ugandan Beanie Babies in the church erectory
Creepy
Harvey

Euless, TX

#13 Nov 12, 2013
Most homosexuals were turned gay when they were molested by an older homosexual when they were still young children.

Pat is spot on with this one!!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14 Nov 12, 2013
Oh, Harvey, your projection is noted. Now run along back to the Cafe. Dizzo needs your support.
Andrei

Bratislava, Slovakia

#15 Nov 12, 2013
That's the first thing I would ask. Pat is right on the mark.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Nov 12, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Most homosexuals were turned gay when they were molested by an older homosexual when they were still young children.
A small number of legitimate researchers believed this...about 60 years ago. Now, nobody with the slightest credibility pushes this proven lie. It's known to be a lie by the hate groups who continue to spout it. So, either you're an intentional liar, a complete fool, or perhaps both.
Andrei

Bratislava, Slovakia

#17 Nov 12, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Spot on!
Pat Robertson is an Idiot

Castro Valley, CA

#18 Nov 12, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
In Hell right?
Absolutely. And not one of those fancy places downtown that Satan reserves for friends. Jerry's in one of the outermost suburbs of Hell. It's even worse than Bellville, Texas.
Pierre

Anonymous Proxy

#19 Nov 12, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Correct sir!

After the homosexual pervert molests the young boy he typically brainwashes the boy by telling him over and over that he was born gay. After a while the boy begins to accept the sexual molestation as natural. When the boy grows into a man he in turn begins to molest other young boys, thus perpetuating the cycle of abuse and indoctrination of more boys into the lifestyle.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#20 Nov 12, 2013
Anyone know what time it is in Slovakia? Probably the same as Bellville, TX?

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#22 Nov 12, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Whenever I see a story about dear OLD Pat I can't help but think of "Bernice" from DESIGNING WOMEN.
Thing is her "slight arterial blockage to her brain" doesn't make her NEARLY as ridiculous as Pat. Unlike Pat, she can be pretty sharp at times!
Like when she took on that myopic male chauvinist preacher!
Frankly I think it's time for Pat's minions to clue him in on Metamucil!
Funny ... Pat's always reminded me of Aunt Clara from "Bewitched". Or maybe I'm thinking of Baby Jane Hudson. <grin>
david traversa

Rosario, Argentina

#23 Nov 12, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Idiotic nonsense ... or is it personal experience ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

700 Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Robertson tells man to unfriend pot-smoking... Aug 4 Why oh why 1
Robertson's latest advice is on stomachaches, a... Jul '14 The Equalizer 2
Pat Robertson on women's fashion: "Modesty is h... Jul '14 The Equalizer 2
Pat Robertson Says Even Jesus Tattoos Are Only ... Jul '14 Colossal Waste 9
Pat Robertson Blames 'Witchcraft In The Family'... Jul '14 Gremlin 2
Random Article Jul '14 Oy Vey 3
Robertson wishes Facebook had 'vomit' button fo... (Jul '13) Jul '14 Velvet MJK 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

700 Club People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••