Connecting the dots but drawing the w...

Connecting the dots but drawing the wrong picture

There are 149 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Mar 6, 2012, titled Connecting the dots but drawing the wrong picture. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

I have written many times that fundamentalist religion offers certainty to people whose spiritual state is mostly fearful of God and the afterlife.A It may be their upbringing and religious background, or it may be the exact opposite .A People who have little or no religious education can be influenced very strongly by what they see and hear in the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#141 Mar 24, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then maybe it fits you.
I think you'll find it fits you, if and when you decide to remove your foot from your mouth.

Still drinking the whine made from your very own sour grapes?

It's your choice.

Love,

"Demon Spawn" healed by the love of Jesus

PS Your turn to be healed and don't forget to pass it on..........

;-)

The Mountain Empire

#142 Mar 24, 2012
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>
You never know who reads this forum but does not post. Hopefully, a few have had their eyes opened to the truth.
<quoted text>
I have learned nothing from YOU! You constantly change the subject of a topic to avoid showing your inconsistency and incoherence. When cornered, you disappear or lash out in a non-loving manner.
In other words, you cannot defend your faith and have no intentions of doing so.
LOL!

I don't think people are attracted by hatred or constant judgement. That's not what God is about. God loves all, Jesus commanded us to love all.

Get with the program or stop pretending you have anything to do with the message OR the person Jesus.

Read what your god Saul says, you don't follow anything but your own hard heart.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Soften your heart, humble yourself and you might get a glimpse of the risen Jesus.

THEN you will be able to love all and to forgive all.

Good luck TA, I wish you love...

“Ecce! Sic transit gloria mundi”

Since: Oct 10

I See New Jerusalem From Here.

#143 Mar 24, 2012
I can't wait until the day I watch Think Again and Joe stand before the Holy Spirit and attempt to answer His question: "Why did you deny me"?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#144 Mar 24, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then maybe it fits you.
LOL!!!....

Keep looking for someone to accuse, George.

That has become your motus operendi, just like Pat Robertson.

Rev. Ken
George

Bridgewater, NJ

#145 Mar 24, 2012
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you'll find it fits you, if and when you decide to remove your foot from your mouth.
Still drinking the whine made from your very own sour grapes?
It's your choice.
Love,
"Demon Spawn" healed by the love of Jesus
PS Your turn to be healed and don't forget to pass it on..........
;-)
In Episcopagan environs, how could I be anything else but a heretic and aproud one at that.?
George

Bridgewater, NJ

#146 Mar 24, 2012
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!....
Keep looking for someone to accuse, George.
That has become your motus operendi, just like Pat Robertson.
Rev. Ken
I don't need to accuse you of anything. Your very words bespeak your heresy and, if you ever believed, your apostasy as well. You do a better job of proving it than I ever could.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#147 Mar 24, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to accuse you of anything. Your very words bespeak your heresy and, if you ever believed, your apostasy as well. You do a better job of proving it than I ever could.
Your words, George, not mine:

"No one really cares what you support. If you ever had an acquaintance with or belief in the saving grace of our Lord, you have become an apostate fraud pretending to be in God's service all the while doing the work of your real master, the father of lies."

You make the same accusation again in post #36 of this thread. Middleway follows with a reasonable suggestion that your accusations might not be very much "Christian." It would seem that he makes an unbiased observation.

Apparently you do need to accuse. In fact, you do it repeatedly, especially when you think you aren't getting much traction. Your practice in the Law is probably focused on prosecution.

Well, georgiekins, you're slipping again. Better throw out a couple more grappling hooks.

Be careful not to hook the Holy Spirit and get hold of something you really weren't expecting.

Rev. Ken

The Mountain Empire

#148 Mar 25, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
In Episcopagan environs, how could I be anything else but a heretic and aproud one at that.?
We welcome you.

If you decide to leave we promise not to have you excommunicated or damned.

We'll wish you love and send you on your way.

Love,

'Spawn of satan'- healed by the LOVE of Jesus' Father

*it's still your turn to be healed and pass it on

The Mountain Empire

#149 Mar 25, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Bespeak?

Queen James, is that you?

LOL......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

700 Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pat Robertson: Schools with interracial dating ... (Jun '15) Aug 16 White Knights 7
News Blizzard a Case of God-Blocking, Robertson Says (Jan '11) Jun '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 3
News Pat Robertson Raves About Rubio's 'Strong' Anti... (May '15) Jun '16 NWO 12
Bitterness and Anger Jun '16 tired-of-fighting 1
News Pat Robertson: Drinkers And Pot Smokers Are 'En... (Mar '15) Apr '16 Fact Checker 15
News Pat Robertson: God Put 'Ungodly' Hollywood Gays... (Sep '15) Feb '16 Cheap labor Repub... 4
News Pat Robertson Calls Gay-Friendly Churches A Sig... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fa-Foxy 2
More from around the web