Pat Robertson: Pot should be legal li...

Pat Robertson: Pot should be legal like alcohol

There are 1 comment on the Detroit News story from Mar 8, 2012, titled Pat Robertson: Pot should be legal like alcohol. In it, Detroit News reports that:

Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson says marijuana should be legalized and treated like alcohol because the government's war on drugs has failed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Gloria

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Mar 9, 2012
Okay so lets legalize Oxycontin, cocaine etc. Let's legalize multiple wives, drinking in the city park,driving our cars on the sidewalks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

700 Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump Nov '16 flembak 1
News Pat Robertson: Schools with interracial dating ... (Jun '15) Sep '16 Irish College Stu... 8
News Blizzard a Case of God-Blocking, Robertson Says (Jan '11) Jun '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 3
News Pat Robertson Raves About Rubio's 'Strong' Anti... (May '15) Jun '16 NWO 12
Bitterness and Anger (Jun '16) Jun '16 tired-of-fighting 1
News Pat Robertson: Drinkers And Pot Smokers Are 'En... (Mar '15) Apr '16 Fact Checker 15
News Pat Robertson: God Put 'Ungodly' Hollywood Gays... (Sep '15) Feb '16 Cheap labor Repub... 4
More from around the web