Stank You, Pat Robertson: "Mac And Ch...

Stank You, Pat Robertson: "Mac And Cheese, Is That a Black Thing?"

There are 1 comment on the WTLC-AM Indianapolis story from Nov 24, 2011, titled Stank You, Pat Robertson: "Mac And Cheese, Is That a Black Thing?". In it, WTLC-AM Indianapolis reports that:

Pat Robertson never fails to deliver. More foolishness from America's favorite crypto-Christian conservative crackpot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLC-AM Indianapolis.

Jewel

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 4, 2011
Mac and cheese is delicious and a lot of people love it, not just the blacks..it tastes really nice with gruyere cheese i buy here http://www.idealcheese.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

700 Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump (Nov '16) Nov '16 flembak 1
News Pat Robertson: Schools with interracial dating ... (Jun '15) Sep '16 Irish College Stu... 8
News Blizzard a Case of God-Blocking, Robertson Says (Jan '11) Jun '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 3
News Pat Robertson Raves About Rubio's 'Strong' Anti... (May '15) Jun '16 NWO 12
Bitterness and Anger (Jun '16) Jun '16 tired-of-fighting 1
News Pat Robertson: Drinkers And Pot Smokers Are 'En... (Mar '15) Apr '16 Fact Checker 15
News Pat Robertson: God Put 'Ungodly' Hollywood Gays... (Sep '15) Feb '16 Cheap labor Repub... 4
More from around the web