Pat Robertson: Pot should be legal, l...

Pat Robertson: Pot should be legal, like alcohol

There are 3 comments on the Washington Times story from Mar 8, 2012, titled Pat Robertson: Pot should be legal, like alcohol. In it, Washington Times reports that:

The Rev. Pat Robertson says marijuana should be legalized and treated like alcohol because the government's war on drugs has failed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

stevie

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Mar 9, 2012
Wow! I finally agree with something Pat Robertson has said. YES, there is no reason why Marijuana should not be lagalized.It would bring huge revenue to the US instead of spending huge amounts of money.
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Mar 11, 2012
this esplains why Pat Robinson is so weird. he hi on pot all the times probly crack to
Son of Southie

Norfolk, VA

#3 May 31, 2012
stevie wrote:
Wow! I finally agree with something Pat Robertson has said. YES, there is no reason why Marijuana should not be lagalized.It would bring huge revenue to the US instead of spending huge amounts of money.
How do you feel about John Stossel suggesting that crack, cocaine and heroine be legalized along with pot "stevie"? Have you ever checked out the web-site of the Mary Buckley Foundation!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

700 Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LGBTs have moved into the mainstream May 29 Gremlin 8
News Pat Robertson Raves About Rubio's 'Strong' Anti... May 27 Emily Latella 11
News Pat Robertson Inspirational Quotes: 7 Uplifting... May 25 New Perspective 1
CBN blocks phone numbers for prayer (Oct '11) May 16 JohnDrakeMI6 31
News Pat Robertson Urges Parents to Skip Child's Sam... May 6 Gremlin 4
News Creep of the Week: Pat Robertson May 5 Its a GAY GAY world 12
News Creep of the Week: Pat Robertson May 5 What is up with that 3
More from around the web