Easy vote passage shows Orlando growi...

Easy vote passage shows Orlando growing more gay-friendly

There are 82 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 11, 2011, titled Easy vote passage shows Orlando growing more gay-friendly. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The relatively easy passage of a new domestic-partnership registry in Orlando is the latest sign the city has grown more accepting, members of the gay community say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
America Under Attack

Hilliard, OH

#123 Dec 14, 2011
Remember Homosexuals when a male wife of another gay male has a baby some say it comes out of HIS butt. How does then gay male wife have labor pains? Does his butt cheeks start acking and swell up ? And how would the male gay wife breast feed the baby ?

Lilith_SatansWho re

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#124 Dec 14, 2011
America Under Attack wrote:
Remember Homosexuals when a male wife of another gay male has a baby some say it comes out of HIS butt. How does then gay male wife have labor pains? Does his butt cheeks start acking and swell up ? And how would the male gay wife breast feed the baby ?
your just dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

700 Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump (Nov '16) Nov '16 flembak 1
News Pat Robertson: Schools with interracial dating ... (Jun '15) Sep '16 Irish College Stu... 8
News Blizzard a Case of God-Blocking, Robertson Says (Jan '11) Jun '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 3
News Pat Robertson Raves About Rubio's 'Strong' Anti... (May '15) Jun '16 NWO 12
Bitterness and Anger (Jun '16) Jun '16 tired-of-fighting 1
News Pat Robertson: Drinkers And Pot Smokers Are 'En... (Mar '15) Apr '16 Fact Checker 15
News Pat Robertson: God Put 'Ungodly' Hollywood Gays... (Sep '15) Feb '16 Cheap labor Repub... 4
More from around the web