Easy vote passage shows Orlando growing more gay-friendly

Dec 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Orlando Sentinel

The relatively easy passage of a new domestic-partnership registry in Orlando is the latest sign the city has grown more accepting, members of the gay community say.

Comments
21 - 40 of 82 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2011
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

PETE wrote:
Read posts 3&5 above from Crazy Ron from knoxville. Any wonder why we call him "the village idiot"
If anyone had any doubt that crazy Ron is,indeed,crazy....these two posts prove it to be true. There's a reason we call him"the hate monger" and "the village idiot"

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

Homosexual Disney wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but your posting is far from true . I went to Disney 30 years and went on three Disney Cruises and camp at Disney well over 150 times . I'm far from being a tight ass . We stayed at almost every hotel and ate at almost every restaurant . So kiss my tight , oh wait you might do it ! BYE !
So why are you complaining, tool? It sounds like you had a great job, yet you are crying like a little girl who dropped her pink sweater in the mud. I don't get you guys AT ALL. I don't understand your anger or hate. What does it get you?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

John Travolta comes to mind...
Comedy Store wrote:
<quoted text>
You know any good queer jokes you could share?
Cops Disney Crooked

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>So why are you complaining, tool? It sounds like you had a great job, yet you are crying like a little girl who dropped her pink sweater in the mud. I don't get you guys AT ALL. I don't understand your anger or hate. What does it get you?
READ ABOUT THESE PIG JEWS AND CROOKED COPS !

Folks The Orange Co Sheriffs Depatment along The Orlando Police Depatment tried to do this to my wife and I. Cops came to our Home four times using the domestic violence law . They lied about my wife and I even put a target on my back . There were several cops involved with this not just one . I was even followed and threaten by a Orlando cops buddy who work for Orange Co Fl TV and a close friend of the Ex Orange Co Mayor Richard Crotty . Six months later we were attack and assaulted by three Orange Co Fl Deputies at Walt Disney World . Instead of Disney protecting my wife and I Disney help the criminals frame me for a felony . Don't you think somebody would have killed some of these crooked bastards. I thought about it long and hard but because of God and my family I held it together . Walt Disney held back the evidence ( surveillance videos) and even blocked our ad in the Orlando Newspaper for witnesses . Cops stop my wife when she tried to get some names . And my poor wife had cancer at the time . But the crooked Deputy Keith Rogers made sure he got four of Disneys Security Retards to lie for him and the other two scumbag deputies . Folks Disney is a scumbag crooked company that is even trying to destroy America . Isn't it time to hang scum like this in America? SURE IT IS . All crooked cops ,politicians , judges, prosecutors need to be treated as terrorist and hung like Saddam did.
Cops Disney Crooked

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

Hollywoods Rock Hudson died of aids . This low life knew he had aids when he was on the TV show Dallas . He was kissing the women and never told anybody about his aids . Tom Seleck is gay . Obama is a known homosexual who has done crack . The head of the FBI Hoover was gay and a scumbag . Congressman Mark Foley was a pedophile who never went to jail .I believe some in the Bush family including the old man were homosexuals . Make no mistake America is being destroyed while Communist Pig Jews rob America .
Cops Disney Crooked

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

In posting 46 cops and Disney tried to destroy my family.

“Your religion is NOT in charge”

Since: Nov 11

Columbus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

I, for one, would like to encourage "Cops Disney Crooked" to keep posting, in as many public forums he can find... every mentally deranged post of his shows people the true face of gay hate and paranoia.
Cops Disney Crooked

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

Nytebreid wrote:
I, for one, would like to encourage "Cops Disney Crooked" to keep posting, in as many public forums he can find... every mentally deranged post of his shows people the true face of gay hate and paranoia.
Thank you . I could care less about homosexuals if they don't drag our children into their lifestyle . Also Communist Disney are using homosexuals for political gain . I don't think children need to know about homosexuals and how they lick each others sex organs . When two men or two women can have sex together and produce a child then you can say they are a married couple . It will never happen so these people will always remain HOMOSEXUALS and nothing more . Are dogs homosexual ? They keep licking each other and themselves ? Let's ask Disney who will try to tell us human and animal sex is normal . This sure would be a different Gay Animal Days ???
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

KODAK TN HERE wrote:
Your Homosexual buddies Walt Disney does not allow their employees to wear a cross around their neck if it can be seen
That's because hate is not part of the Disney experience
You could have worked down the road at Holy Land Park
Your caustic demeanor would fit right in
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

Cops Disney Crooked wrote:
<quoted text>READ ABOUT THESE PIG JEWS AND CROOKED COPS !
Folks The Orange Co Sheriffs Depatment along The Orlando Police Depatment tried to do this to my wife and I. Cops came to our Home four times using the domestic violence law . They lied about my wife and I even put a target on my back . There were several cops involved with this not just one . I was even followed and threaten by a Orlando cops buddy who work for Orange Co Fl TV and a close friend of the Ex Orange Co Mayor Richard Crotty . Six months later we were attack and assaulted by three Orange Co Fl Deputies at Walt Disney World . Instead of Disney protecting my wife and I Disney help the criminals frame me for a felony
Wive abuse indicates sociopathic personality disorder
*Profile of a Sociopath*
++++++++++
1. Glibness and Superficial Charm
2. Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
3. Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
4. Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
5. Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
6. Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
7. Incapacity for Love
8. Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
9. Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
10. Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
11. Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
12. Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
13. Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
14. Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
15. Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
++++++++++
You could have gotten off the hook by pleading clinical insanity; for which there is no cure
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

PETE wrote:
<quoted text>The above poster is crazy Ron. He's a convicted felon with a long record of low life criminal activities. See his record below
popop
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

PETE wrote:
<quoted text>The above poster is crazy Ron. He's a convicted felon with a long record of low life criminal activities. See his record below
Crazy Ron was also thrown out of Disney and banned for life

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

Folks The Orange Co Sheriffs Depatment along The Orlando Police Depatment tried to do this to my wife and I. Cops came to our Home four times using the domestic violence law . They lied about my wife and I even put a target on my back . There were several cops involved with this not just one . I was even followed and threaten by a Orlando cops buddy who work for Orange Co Fl TV and a close friend of the Ex Orange Co Mayor Richard Crotty . Six months later we were attack and assaulted by three Orange Co Fl Deputies at Walt Disney World . Instead of Disney protecting my wife and I Disney help the criminals frame me for a felony . Don't you think somebody would have killed some of these crooked bastards. I thought about it long and hard but because of God and my family I held it together . Walt Disney held back the evidence ( surveillance videos) and even blocked our ad in the Orlando Newspaper for witnesses . Cops stop my wife when she tried to get some names . And my poor wife had cancer at the time . But the crooked Deputy Keith Rogers made sure he got four of Disneys Security Retards to lie for him and the other two scumbag deputies . Folks Disney is a scumbag crooked company that is even trying to destroy America . Isn't it time to hang scum like this in America? SURE IT IS . All crooked cops ,politicians , judges, prosecutors need to be treated as terrorist and hung like Saddam did.
Where there's smoke there's fire. Your poor wife is so afraid and cobbled by you she would lie to the Pope at this point. I believe you WERE abusive. Anyone who can hate people he's never met is not stable.

I hope your wife is safe and out of your reach now. Blame Disney, blame Jews, that's it, blame everyone else for your problems. Wahh wahh wahh, "poor me, poor me".

I've discovered in my experience that those who see conspiracies behind every tree are the ones most full of demons and problems already.
Herman

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

I don't think homosexuals should be having sex with children anymore.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Homosexual Disney wrote:
<quoted text>By the way did you use to be "Peckerbreathe " before you became Rainbow Kid ?
No
I was King James
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

Herman wrote:
I don't think homosexuals should be having sex with children anymore.
Usually talking heads mounted on furniture dollys are pretty smart
Perhaps you need a tutu transplant

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

Yes, because I am SURE you are so important that the multi-billion-dollar, international corporation and the local police view you as a huge threat to them. This is the classic problem with conspiracy theories--no motive to target the alleged victims.

BTW--your wife had no business harassing bystanders; nobody had to talk to her or you, or give any kind of statement. You think cops want to come out to DV calls for the hell of it? Either you two have anger problems or you have a neighbor calling in false reports; either way, they are doing their job.

When you are on disney's property--or any other business's property--you have to play by their rules. Two things I do know is that disney parks do everything they can to make arrests and violent incidents as quick and easy as possible, and that walt disney has been slightly dead for decades and hasn't got a thing to do with you.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

You can't transmit AIDS from kissing, idiot. And why are you going on a diatribe about suspected gays when you keep talking about communists and jews--two things none of the people you whine about ARE?
Hollywoods Rock Hudson died of aids . This low life knew he had aids when he was on the TV show Dallas . He was kissing the women and never told anybody about his aids . Tom Seleck is gay . Obama is a known homosexual who has done crack . The head of the FBI Hoover was gay and a scumbag . Congressman Mark Foley was a pedophile who never went to jail .I believe some in the Bush family including the old man were homosexuals . Make no mistake America is being destroyed while Communist Pig Jews rob America .

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

I was a gay kid, and I was constantly bombarded by people trying to drag me into a hetero lifestyle. So you people need to stop it.

Disney is one of the most blatantly capitalistic businesses on earth; try violating their copyrights if you don't think so. How on earth do you use gays for political gain? What political gain are you talking about? They have more than enough money to just outright BUY a politician, just like the oil companies do. But where is the profit motive?

Children don't necessarily need to learn the mechanics of sex in any context until they are old enough to be curious about them. However, when th4ey ARE ready to learn, they may well jut experiment with friends instead of asking you about it, since you are clearly deranged. Are you of the opinion that gays are fixated on oral sex, that straights DON'T practice oral sex, or that you think kids won't eventually find out what kind of sex they like?
<quoted text>Thank you . I could care less about homosexuals if they don't drag our children into their lifestyle . Also Communist Disney are using homosexuals for political gain . I don't think children need to know about homosexuals and how they lick each others sex organs . When two men or two women can have sex together and produce a child then you can say they are a married couple . It will never happen so these people will always remain HOMOSEXUALS and nothing more . Are dogs homosexual ? They keep licking each other and themselves ? Let's ask Disney who will try to tell us human and animal sex is normal . This sure would be a different Gay Animal Days ???

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

I woudl interject that it could be mutually abusive; women can be just as violent and demeaning to their husbands. Societal prejudice automatically assumes that the man is the aggressor, although that is beginning to change.
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Wive abuse indicates sociopathic personality disorder
*Profile of a Sociopath*
++++++++++
1. Glibness and Superficial Charm
2. Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
3. Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
4. Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
5. Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
6. Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
7. Incapacity for Love
8. Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
9. Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
10. Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
11. Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
12. Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
13. Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
14. Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
15. Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
++++++++++
You could have gotten off the hook by pleading clinical insanity; for which there is no cure

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••