'30 Rock' mocks Tracy Morgan's anti-g...

'30 Rock' mocks Tracy Morgan's anti-gay rant

There are 9 comments on the CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV story from Jan 20, 2012, titled '30 Rock' mocks Tracy Morgan's anti-gay rant. In it, CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV reports that:

" 30 Rock " has not been shy about mocking their network, NBC, since the series began.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV.

Newt s Blow Hole

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jan 20, 2012
If my son were Tracy Morgan [sic] I'd "pull out a knife and stab" him.

But of course that would be comedy.
Frequent Flyer

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 20, 2012
Hey at least he called Customer Service at Glad and apologized.
But he was right on about the Stubborn.
Newt s Blow Hole

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jan 20, 2012
Frequent Flyer wrote:
Hey at least he called Customer Service at Glad and apologized.
Did you understand that the moron called a "Glad" that was unconnected to the anti defamation group he thought he was calling?

Cos "stubborn" doesn't enter into the equation when you realize that.
Raven Nevermore

Nashville, TN

#4 Jan 20, 2012
AIDS = Adios Infected *ick Sucker! Now, that's a knee slapper! Don't you think homosexuals have had enough FUN Poked at them! Bwahhhh Bahwaah! I crack myself up!
Santorum s Frothy Pullout

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jan 21, 2012
Raven Nevermore wrote:
AIDS = Adios Infected *ick Sucker! Now, that's a knee slapper! Don't you think homosexuals have had enough FUN Poked at them! Bwahhhh Bahwaah! I crack myself up!
Jethro, AIDS worldwide has overwhelmingly been a disease of heterosexuals for decades now.

Use a condom for your (closeted) anal intercourse and your pretend, futile vaginal intercourse, and you should be protected against HIV transmission.

“I Love Outside.”

Since: Feb 08

Florida

#6 Jan 24, 2012
Santorum s Frothy Pullout wrote:
<quoted text>
Jethro, AIDS worldwide has overwhelmingly been a disease of heterosexuals for decades now.
Yeah,,Thanks For Share'n Obama Feltchers, Bi-Sexuals,Lying Closet Homosexuals,Infected Blood Donors & ItroV Drug Users.
just wondering

Nashville, TN

#7 Jan 24, 2012
do you think tracy morgan had the right to say what he did about homosexuals?
Bill Miller

Nashville, TN

#8 Jan 25, 2012
just wondering wrote:
do you think tracy morgan had the right to say what he did about homosexuals?
It just another "perverted plan" by the "round mouth club" aka homosexuals, by making homosexuality appear "funny" not "funny" and in "queer" but funny, funny, the in a perverted sense would become more acceptable as a perversion. I mean, who is afraid of something they can laugh at. The point is, there is nothing funny or acceptable about homosexuals. Tracy Morgan was merely "casting his pearls(truths) before swine.
Monty Pelerin

Nashville, TN

#9 Jan 26, 2012
Two South Africans were discussing the living habits of one of their friends. Bruce said, did you hear that Bruce was living in a tree with a baboon? The other Bruse questioned, male or female? The first Bruce replied, female of course, there's nothing Queer about old Bruce. LOL!

A guy decides that maybe he'd like to have a pet and goes to a pet shop.

After looking around he spots a parrot sitting on a little perch; it doesn't have any feet or legs. The guy says out loud, "Geez, I wonder what happened to this parrot?"

"I was born this way," says the parrot. "I'm a defective parrot."

"Ha, ha," the guy laughs. "It sounded like this parrot actually understood what I said and answered me."

"I understand every word," says the parrot. "I am a highly intelligent and thoroughly educated bird."

"Yeah?" the guy asks. "Then answer this: how do you hang onto your perch without any feet?"

"Well," the parrot says, "this is a little embarrassing, but since you asked, I will tell you. I wrap my little parrot penis around this wooden bar, kind of like a little hook. You can't see it because of my feathers."

"Wow," says the guy, "you really can understand and answer; can't you?"

"Of course. I speak both Spanish and English. I can converse with reasonable competence on almost any subject: politics, religion, sports, physics, philosophy. And I am especially good at ornithology. You should buy me; I am a great companion."

The guy looks at the $200.00 price tag. He says. "I can't afford that."

"Pssst," the parrot hisses, motioning the guy over with one wing. "Nobody wants me because I don't have any feet. You can get me for $20.00; just make an offer."

The guy offers twenty dollars and walks out with the parrot. Weeks go by and the parrot is sensational. He's funny; he's interesting; he's a great pal, he understands everything, sympathizes, and gives good advice. The guy is delighted.

One day the guy comes home from work and the parrot says, "Pssst," and motions him over with one wing. The guy goes up close to the cage. "I don't know if I should tell you this or not," says the parrot, "but it's about your lover and the mailman."

"What?" asks the guy.

"Well," the parrot says, "when the mailman came to the door today, your lover greeted him in a pair of briefs that showed everything and kissed him on the mouth."

"What happened then?" asks the guy.

"Then the mailman came into the house and put his hand on your lovers crotch and began petting him all over," reports the parrot.

"My God!" the guy says. "Then what?"

"Then he pulled down the briefs, got down on his knees and began to lick him, starting with his chest, slowly going down and down." The parrot pauses for a long time...

"What happened? What happened?" says the frantic guy.

"That's what pisses me off. I don't know." said the parrott. "I got a hard-on, and fell off my fucking perch."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sarah Palin Spoofs '30 Rock' and Impersonates T... Jan '16 American 1 38
News Former '30 Rock' star Tracy Morgan weds long-ti... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Schnooki 1
News Accused of Negligence, Wal-Mart Responds to Tra... (Jul '14) Jul '14 UhHuh 1
News the Blacklist & More Set for NBC's 2014 Comic-C... (Jul '14) Jul '14 scoratees 1
News Alec Baldwin arrested in New York for riding bi... (May '14) May '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News NBC boss isn't worried about Letterman successor (Apr '14) Apr '14 Silly times 2
News 30 Rock Star Maulik Pancholy Comes Out as Gay (Nov '13) Nov '13 DNF 17
More from around the web