The Radium Girls
Bill

Westminster, CO

#1 Mar 22, 2009
My Uncle Takeishi Osaka (deceased) invented the replacement for Radium. He invented the non-toxic version of "Glow in the Dark" pigments. He also invented the ionizing process that alows pigments to in-bed itself into the glow in the dark material allowing for a variety of colors instead of the green color that was once only available. He was blinded for 7 years after getting hit in the head by a sledge hammer. He made a promise to god that if he ever got his site back he would spend his life helping blind persons. One day he woke up and he could see. He kept his promise and was give a special award from the emperor for all his inventions for the blind...Walking stick with twinling light, beeping traffic lights, and lots more.

“Really? Are you that stupid?”

Since: May 10

########

#2 Oct 6, 2010
Cool story bro. But what does this have to do with 1000 Ways To Die?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

1000 Ways to Die Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1000 Ways To Die Preview: Sucked Off (Oct '10) Oct '10 woah 1
News 1000 Ways To Die/Manswers Reviews: New Seasons (Feb '10) Feb '10 Scotty K 1
More from around the web