Knotty Pine Restaurant

Knotty Pine Restaurant

Posted in the Tulsa Forum

Kansas Girl

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2011
Has anyone heard whether Knotty Pine is going to be rebuilt after the fire last year? Originally they said they were going to rebuild but I went by there a few weeks ago and nothing is there. Maybe a different location? If anyone knows anything about it can you please let me know. I loved their food!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 29, 2011
Kansas Girl wrote:
Has anyone heard whether Knotty Pine is going to be rebuilt after the fire last year? Originally they said they were going to rebuild but I went by there a few weeks ago and nothing is there. Maybe a different location? If anyone knows anything about it can you please let me know. I loved their food!
Don't think they've reopened anywhere yet. Didn't care much for the bbq. Went there a few time out of desperation.
MistyGirl

Haskell, OK

#3 Jul 29, 2011
Kansas Girl wrote:
I guess you corn knobers will eat anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
church of satan 13 hr Eternal truth 39
News Tulsa Police Look For Vandals Who Shot Out Over... 15 hr Jeff 1
News Jenks Alternative Center Students Lobby Lawmakers (Feb '10) Nov 30 shamika pasley 17
News Ed Willingham Jr. Sentenced To Prison (Feb '09) Nov 30 Kadynce 36
Apollo Mold Company - Candy Molds (Sep '09) Nov 30 suess4330 7
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Nov 29 Alvin Boss 158
Sailor Moon R Movie at the Circle Nov 28 AnimeOtakuDrew 1

Tulsa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages