Cheaper Unlimited Wireless Service

Cheaper Unlimited Wireless Service

Posted in the Tulsa Forum

Save OnWireless

San Jose, CA

#1 Jan 20, 2013
If you have T-Mobile, or a unlocked GSM phone from Att, sorry you can't use a Verizon or Sprint Phone. You can switch to Solavei 4G Wireless. Its a pre-paid service, that uses the T-Mobile Network. So if you already have a T-Mobile phone, you don't need to unlock it, if you have any other GSM phone you will need to have it unlocked, and you can get a Solavei sim card put it in your phone, activate and start using the service. It is $49/month. Unlimited Everything. Check the coverage map to make sure you have coverage in your area, but if you are already a T mobile customer, you can save money. Yes its the same service, just prepay. Cheaper than the prepay service that Tmobile offers directly.

www.solavei.com/jsimple

Any questions, just ask, you can send me a message via my website guestbook above I am happy to answer any question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Afraid to say Radical Islamics on Middle ... 13 hr USS LIBERTY 2
News Sapulpa Police Find 2 Live Explosive Devices In... 15 hr avgwhtrash 2
Heather Thompson? (Oct '15) Mon hero101 8
When you blacks gonna learn??? (Sep '16) May 21 Pastor sharpton 85
Alvin Boss eats poop May 20 Black Terror 15
News Tulsa Students March For Change After Betty She... May 20 Boom Boom 1911 2
News Crime Stoppers, Deputies Hold Shredding Event I... May 20 shredded 1

Tulsa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance