Tulsa Burglary Suspect Out Of Jail For Third Time In Two Months

Full story: News on 6 Tulsa

A victim's outrage is focused at a suspected burglar who's been arrested three times in the past month, yet is out of jail again.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Down There

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

What BS!!!!!!

Somebody should bust that stupid judge up side the head.
Jim

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

The sad thing is you know he's out breaking in more house. Every time he's arrested he never seems to have an employer listed. Full time thief is his job. TPD needs to keep an eye or ten on this guy when he's not behind bars. He won't stop unless he's locked up or dead. Maybe a homeowner will take care of him first.
Common Sense

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

When will we hold the Judges accountable for their decisions? If he continues his life of crime, should the Judge and DA be held liable for damages? I do not see why not. If they knew they would be held accountable for letting obvious career criminals back on the street, they might be more inclined to set higher bail or no bail at all. It is appalling to me that like this thief can make a mockery of the system so easily. And by the way, if you hit the Judge up side the head you would be in deep poo-poo, remember they have special protections, and with decisions like the one this Judge has made, they need them!
beezlbub

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

wow
sick and tired

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

If you see him out...YOU know what to do!
MeanOne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Anybody remember that fool kid that got caned in the far east a few years ago, for spray painting cars over there? I think that might be in order for this fine specimen of humanity. Am I too harsh?
Classy

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

So let me get this straight. Someone calls with a thief and stolen property and it takes an hour for TPD to show up. Pathetic!!!
southside

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

the people need to take matters in to their own hands- If you see him breaking in to your home- you now know what you need to do...our legal system can't seem to get it right!
Fact

Coweta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

What a joke this is!Sorry thing about it is that it isn't funny!The system is broken friends.
energizerbunny

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

He is dedicated and is no quitter, I'll give him that.
tazzman

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Maybe he'll visit the stupid judges house on his next little adventure.
StopTheInsanity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

People, people, people...this is not the Supreme Court...thee are not lifetime judgeships...
THESE JUDGES NEED TO LOSE THEIR JOBS! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
They can be recalled! Work with me to start a "worst
offenders" list, and we can throw these bums out~~
Another Biker

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

what is wrong with our judical system? what kind of judge will allow this? Do the citizens have to elect judges who will do the right thing? And the bail bondsmen, I would not want to be friends with who bails these types out. they need to be slapped around. let their homes get broken into so they really earn the bail money. On another note, the guy who killed the grandmother is dead and I am not sorry for him. the cop who killed him should get a metal.
fed up

Skiatook, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

So does anyone know who the Dumb Judge was on this case? We should picket in front of the courthouse, this needs to stop!!!!!
Barbara

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

The judge is probably limited by state laws on what he can do. This kid'll try and burglarize the wrong house and get his ass blown away.
Zeus

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Lets do something different. Publicize the Judge(s) responsible for this latest release on bond and get their lame ass out of the judicial system. Let them be on the receiving end and we will hear all kinds of pathetic excuses just like the criminals they sentence. Overcrowding & good behavior my ass. Seems these morons on the Tulsa bench are 9th District Federal Court wannabe's!
simplePIMPLE

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

How could someone like this keep getting out of jail. Maybe they are letting him out with the hope he breaks in somewhere and slips up and gets shot.
Gramps

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

We need the names and addresses of these judges published so that burglars can steal from the very ones that will set them free. Now, if we just had a DA with some cajone's we would be set.

Since: Jul 09

Pryor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

First off, the judge is NOT bound by any state law to set the bond at any particularly low figure. He can set it very high and let this clowns lawyer petition for a lower bond and that can be denied. The DA has a say so also. The DA can ask for very high bond and present to the judge the rational for the high bond. Second, even if he's found guilty, with this system the way it is, look for a slap on the wrist. Thank goodness he won't go before the same judge that set such a low bond amount, no matter what it was.
Randy

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Ahhhh American justice at it's finest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Tulsa Forum right now

Search the Tulsa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 3 min Marcus 2,369
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 16 min Gail 62,449
where best pizza in town 2 hr Alvin boss 14
City of Tulsa also talking about smoking ban in... 2 hr bud_schmones 8
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 20 hr Hola 11,266
sex offender, Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Jan '12) 23 hr curious 9
Seeking help about pain Management Tue Anonymous 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tulsa Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tulsa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE