Do you approve of John Sullivan as Re...

Do you approve of John Sullivan as Representative?

Posted in the Tulsa Forum

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#1 May 28, 2012
Sullivan kowtows to the Party of No, and suckles at the teat of Big Oil, in addition to being an anti-choice, anti-immigration, and anti-environment thug, just like his partners in crime Senators Coburn and Inhofe. They all must go in 2014.
Vanessa

Tulsa, OK

#2 May 28, 2012
He can get his second chance elsewhere
Democratic Justice

United States

#3 May 29, 2012
John Sullivan is a very good man. A Conservative that is against big government, an insane president for a 2nd term, bleeding hearts in the unscientific enviromentalist sector, Public Unions, Teachers Tenure, Private Unions and infavor of a Right to Work State and accountability. God Bless John Sullivan, Mitt Romney, Marco Rubio, Paul Ryan, James Inhofe and Senator Coburn. Just a few Good Men worthy of mention. True Americans.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#4 May 29, 2012
Democratic Justice wrote:
John Sullivan is a very good man. A Conservative that is against big government, an insane president for a 2nd term, bleeding hearts in the unscientific enviromentalist sector, Public Unions, Teachers Tenure, Private Unions and in favor of a Right to Work State and accountability. God Bless John Sullivan, Mitt Romney, Marco Rubio, Paul Ryan, James Inhofe and Senator Coburn. Just a few Good Men worthy of mention. True Americans.
Allah be praised, John Sullivan will never be reelected to Public Office, be it Congress or City Dogcatcher. He is a puppet of the Oil industry, a warmonger, staunchly opposed to equality for all citizens, and an enemy of public education. His views on continued consumption of non-renewable resources, his antipathy toward immigrants, and his disdain for educators, will doom Oklahoma to continued lack of well-paying jobs, continued mediocrity in education (and losing ground in technology), increasing disenfranchisement of brown people, and the continuing unbridled greed of his corporate cronies. Sullivan must go.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#5 May 29, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
Sullivan kowtows to the Party of No, and suckles at the teat of Big Oil, in addition to being an anti-choice, anti-immigration, and anti-environment thug, just like his partners in crime Senators Coburn and Inhofe. They all must go in 2014.
Obama ducks calls to release his collegiate transcripts
By Dave Boyer
-
The Washington Times
Monday, May 28, 2012

When President Obama gave the commencement address last week at the Air Force Academy, he congratulated the cadets for excelling at one of the most demanding schools in the country.

But decades after Mr. Obama completed his own college course work, his academic performance is still a mystery. Before and after his election as president, Mr. Obama has refused to release his college transcripts from his days as an undergraduate and a law school student.
Most presidents’ academic records are made public by the time they reach the highest office in the land, either with their consent or by someone else digging them up.

“There’s no reason why people shouldn’t know,” said Stephen Hess, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution who focuses on the presidency.“At this point, it’s pretty moot — perhaps amusing if it turned out that he didn’t do very well.”
But whenever Team Obama is asked about the president’s college performance, officials dodge the question, obviously with Mr. Obama’s blessing.

The White House press office refers such questions to campaign officials, who in turn refuse to provide any information. The Obama campaign didn’t respond to questions for this article.
Presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney also hasn’t released the transcripts of his college years at Brigham Young University, or his four years at Harvard University where he earned a combined law degree and an MBA.

A Romney campaign spokeswoman didn’t respond to a request on whether Mr. Romney intends to release his college records.
But it is known that Mr. Romney graduated cum laude from the law school in 1975, and was named a Baker Scholar for graduating in the top 5 percent of his business school class.(Unlike Mr. Obama, the former Massachusetts governor also has not released his 2011 tax returns but said he will do so before the November election.)

Another stonewaller in recent presidential politics was Sen. John F. Kerry of Massachusetts, the Democratic nominee in 2004, who refused to release his college transcripts during the campaign against President George W. Bush.

The Democrat finally relented in 2005, six months after he lost the election, revealing that he had received four D’s in his freshman year, including a political science course. It also turned out that his grade-point average at Yale University in the 1960s was nearly identical to Mr. Bush‘s, despite the media’s portrayal during the campaign of Mr. Kerry as the more intellectual candidate and the common image of Mr. Bush as dumb.

The years-long secrecy about Mr. Obama’s college records has led to accusations that he is trying to hide something — for example, grades that might have justified neither his transfer to Columbia University in 1981 from Occidental College, a small school in Los Angeles where he was on a scholarship, nor his acceptance into Harvard Law School in 1988.

Obama is probably another WARREN. Affirmative Action and foreign sheiks paying his way to poor grades.

Paris

#6 May 29, 2012
Vanessa wrote:
He can get his second chance elsewhere
Yep, Bridenstine will win the primary and thus the election.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#7 May 29, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama ducks calls to release his collegiate transcripts
I couldn't possibly care less about the college history of either candidate - what bothers me is what they've done since they've been in Office. As Governor, Romney championed the mandate for citizens to purchase health insurance. As President, Obama has signed the NDAA. I'm not voting for either of them. Rocky Anderson, 2012.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#8 May 29, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, Bridenstine will win the primary and thus the election.
What leads you to this conclusion?

Paris

#9 May 29, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>What leads you to this conclusion?
People.........when you don't go to your work you're paid to go to with Tax Payers funds, why should the taxpayers not find someone who will attend to the peoples business.

Paris

#10 May 29, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't possibly care less about the college history of either candidate - what bothers me is what they've done since they've been in Office. As Governor, Romney championed the mandate for citizens to purchase health insurance. As President, Obama has signed the NDAA. I'm not voting for either of them. Rocky Anderson, 2012.
By looking at the past, you can prevent mistakes in the future. People that hide all their records are not someone I want to protect me or my country.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#11 May 29, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>People.........when you don't go to your work you're paid to go to with Tax Payers funds, why should the taxpayers not find someone who will attend to the people's business.
We should - but we should also find someone who will mind their OWN business when it comes to personal reproductive decisions. Who will stand up for the equality of ALL citizens, not just the ones who think, talk, and look like him/her self. And who recognizes that the "war on drugs" is a war against the citizens of this country, enables drug cartels to flourish, and costs the taxpayers billions of dollars, while subsidizing privatized prisons. Bridenstein isn't him.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#12 May 29, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>By looking at the past, you can prevent mistakes in the future. People that hide all their records are not someone I want to protect me or my country.
Rocky Anderson's records are on this website.
http://votesmart.org/candidate/biography/389/...
He's not hiding a GD thing...even the fact that he is a member of no organized religion.(A big plus in my book.)

Paris

#13 May 29, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Rocky Anderson's records are on this website.
http://votesmart.org/candidate/biography/389/...
He's not hiding a GD thing...even the fact that he is a member of no organized religion.(A big plus in my book.)
I have no idea who he is nor do I have great confidence of his chance to win.

Paris

#14 May 29, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>We should - but we should also find someone who will mind their OWN business when it comes to personal reproductive decisions. Who will stand up for the equality of ALL citizens, not just the ones who think, talk, and look like him/her self. And who recognizes that the "war on drugs" is a war against the citizens of this country, enables drug cartels to flourish, and costs the taxpayers billions of dollars, while subsidizing privatized prisons. Bridenstein isn't him.
--------
REPORT: Hidden camera footage shows complicity in 'sex-selective' abortions by US providers...
NTP5

Tulsa, OK

#15 May 29, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>--------
REPORT: Hidden camera footage shows complicity in 'sex-selective' abortions by US providers...
Big friggin' deal. I don't give a rat's ass why a woman wants an abortion, as long as it's legal for her to get one in the first trimester for whatever reason she deems necessary. Frankly, I don't care if she plans to eat the results - that's her business, and the government should stay the hell up out of it. jmo

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#16 May 29, 2012
NTP5 wrote:
<quoted text>Big friggin' deal. I don't give a rat's ass why a woman wants an abortion, as long as it's legal for her to get one in the first trimester for whatever reason she deems necessary. Frankly, I don't care if she plans to eat the results - that's her business, and the government should stay the hell up out of it. jmo
That's just gross. Who would eat a fetus?

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#17 May 29, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>--------
What's your point? Seems to me it would have to be audio in order to prove anything, and even then it's iffy. Video is so easy to edit these days - they have apps for photoshop on your phone now. People can make anything look like anything.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#18 May 29, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea who he is nor do I have great confidence of his chance to win.
He's basically a pro-choice version of Ron Paul - whose platform, as far as I'm concerned, would have swept the nation had HE been pro-choice. Women would have given Paul a landslide victory in the primaries - unless of course, the Media had given him even less coverage than it already has. Man, they just IGNORE that guy. He terrifies the Republicans, and baffles the crap out of Democrats. I mostly love his politics, but that "...government should stay out of the personal lives of everyone other than pregnant women..." nonsense sank his ship. Big time.

“Always question authority. ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19 Aug 24, 2012
does not respond to honest feedback

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#20 Aug 25, 2012
NTP5 wrote:
<quoted text>Big friggin' deal. I don't give a rat's ass why a woman wants an abortion, as long as it's legal for her to get one in the first trimester for whatever reason she deems necessary. Frankly, I don't care if she plans to eat the results - that's her business, and the government should stay the hell up out of it. jmo
I wouldn't have included 'the first trimester'- a woman should be able to obtain a legal abortion for whatever reason she deems necessary. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryan Berman 6 hr bryan berman 2
Bruce Robbins Jr. (Jun '16) Oct 14 Lakersfan4life 5
News Atoka's L.T. Pfaff 828 yards away from Oklahoma... (Sep '10) Oct 13 Maybe Pick Up Alu... 7
Senagtorial District 8 is the poorest counties ... Oct 13 Bewildered Voter 1
Jacoby Properties, LLC Oct 10 guest 12
News Man Found Dead In SUV Is Tulsa's 68th Homicide,... Oct 4 casing 1
News Owasso Councilor Charged After DUI Arrest (Jan '09) Sep 29 truthsayer 27

Tulsa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages