Owasso City Manager "Disgusted" By Po...

Owasso City Manager "Disgusted" By Police Video

There are 5 comments on the KTUL-TV Tulsa story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Owasso City Manager "Disgusted" By Police Video. In it, KTUL-TV Tulsa reports that:

There's a new theory about keeping your bones strong and healthy. But instead of more milk, it recommends the moderate use of alcohol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTUL-TV Tulsa.

DWC

Tulsa, OK

#2 Jul 13, 2012
Just like all city managers in Brokebackhoma !!
I understand

Leawood, KS

#3 Jul 14, 2012
I listen to rodney's "reasoning" on this whole affair. I can only come up with one explaination. rodney is running for public office. rodney will just use this whole mess as a means to get there. I am so glad we have politcians. I mean child molestors need someone to look down on.
Mike Denton

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2012
I am the law in these Oklahoma parts amigo! And I do what I please. I'm the judge, jury, and persecutor all rolled into 1 super-cop. If I wanna beat or shoot you I will beat you at will. If I wanna torture or rape you I will do so too. I'm the man!
im special

Collinsville, OK

#5 Aug 10, 2012
Owasso cops are the stupidest cops I've ever seen. They don't do crap but talk shit and I was assaulted by an owasso cop. Filed out a complaint and they turned into a "racist" complaint I'm white he's black (African American). He got away w assault. They covered it very well. I has bruises and all on my face and neck.
im special

Collinsville, OK

#6 Aug 10, 2012
Mike Denton wrote:
I am the law in these Oklahoma parts amigo! And I do what I please. I'm the judge, jury, and persecutor all rolled into 1 super-cop. If I wanna beat or shoot you I will beat you at will. If I wanna torture or rape you I will do so too. I'm the man!
your. Piece of shit is what u are. Usually people that think they are "the shit" usually have serious issues and stupid as hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comparison Of QT Employees, OK Teacher Pay Spar... 1 hr whydidthechickenc... 1
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Tue hey 165
News Muskogee County Deputies Find Meth Stashed In C... Mon TrkDriver 2
Help a local Oklahoma road racing team beat som... Mon Soonerbillz 1
Lip Service Debbie Ruggles Tulsa Transit & Dall... (Mar '16) Sun Little Debbie s 10
News Broken Arrow Public Schools CFO resigns Jan 14 Anonymous 1
News Police: New state law make it harder to keep id... Jan 14 nonewnews 1

Tulsa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages