Wyandotte Teen Killed In 3-Car Collision Blamed On DUI Driver

Full story: News on 6 Tulsa

A 15-year-old Wyandotte girl was killed Friday evening in a three-car collision troopers say was caused by a man driving under the influence of alcohol.
Comments
81 - 94 of 94 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Marsha Knight

Panama City Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Oct 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Pam roberts wrote:
<quoted text> hi marsha sorry about your daughter may god help all of you trew this very hard time and I know you never was arrested for what they are saying and i know first hand tht talked bad about you and they always change there phone number . and the gos up in that hell hole was bad. and when a marrage gose bad in just not one who did it it takes 2 to make it and when you fall out love with your mate and u dont want them anymore i would run too and as far a i rember they would not let u take your kids. i still think you was the best mom love you marsha i live in ventura ca so does my son and daughter and her 5 kids and we never move back to that place. I know you love all your kids but people would not let u and mark rest always buging u more less they ran u off to make u look bad
Thank you, Pam! I, am so glad someone has come foward on here and knows the truth what I have went through out there with those people and still going through. They kept them kids from me and would not let me even talk to them! They brain washed them all that time in to making them think I was a bad person... They told me that you were dead, when we went out there for Sara's service... I, would love to talk to you! please email at jmknite@yahoo.com and I can get your phone number
Crickett Mellow

Delano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Oct 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

everyone needs to just take a breather and relax. All this has NOTHING what so ever to do with Sara. This is your petty little problems and you need to discuss it on your own not on a site about Sara. She wouldnt want to see you guys like this. And Marsha, maybe you wernt the BEST mother but the fact of the matter is you were and will always be her mother. And she must have loved you, it she went all the way to florida to see you. Tonapa, i know you live those kids like your own. Your a great aunt and im sure Sara wouldnt want you to have to go through this. She loves you very much. And i know you both love her. It hurts seeing you guys figh over something so old and that has no relativity so Sara or what has happend. I dont mean to sound rude or disrespectful, but she is my cousin and i just dont want to remember all of this everytime i think about Sara. You both are strong women and you both have alot of love for Sara.
But please just let the past rest and dont waste your time with all this nonsense.
-Crickett
Marsha Knight

Panama City Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Oct 27, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Crickett Mellow wrote:
everyone needs to just take a breather and relax. All this has NOTHING what so ever to do with Sara. This is your petty little problems and you need to discuss it on your own not on a site about Sara. She wouldnt want to see you guys like this. And Marsha, maybe you wernt the BEST mother but the fact of the matter is you were and will always be her mother. And she must have loved you, it she went all the way to florida to see you. Tonapa, i know you live those kids like your own. Your a great aunt and im sure Sara wouldnt want you to have to go through this. She loves you very much. And i know you both love her. It hurts seeing you guys figh over something so old and that has no relativity so Sara or what has happend. I dont mean to sound rude or disrespectful, but she is my cousin and i just dont want to remember all of this everytime i think about Sara. You both are strong women and you both have alot of love for Sara.
But please just let the past rest and dont waste your time with all this nonsense.-Crickett
LOOK LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING LITTLE GIRL!! you need to mind your own biz!!! you have listed in a comment that you was sara's cousin??? that my dear is a lie!! you are no kin to her! so you need to stay out of other peoples biz!! i was not allowed to be a mother to them because they would not let me see them! so stay out of this!
Marsha Knight

Panama City Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Oct 27, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Marsha Knight wrote:
<quoted text> LOOK LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING LITTLE GIRL!! you need to mind your own biz!!! you have listed in a comment that you was sara's cousin??? that my dear is a lie!! you are no kin to her! so you need to stay out of other peoples biz!! i was not allowed to be a mother to them because they would not let me see them! so stay out of this!
something to think about crickett! just because sara's dad and your mom had a sexual relationship does not make you guys kin... unless it was incest... lol!!!
Crickett Mellow

Delano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Oct 29, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

actually her dad and my dad are cousins. its nothing on my moms side, thank you. and even if were not blood, we have called eachother cousins almost our whole lives. so maybe were not blood, but you can ask any of your children and regardless of what you say i am and always be their cousin, i didnt say one bad thing about you. i never said you were a bad, mom..no you can read it again. i said you were the best mom you could be for these kids. maybe they never let you see your kids. hey i dont know the whole story and i dont care too. all i know is that someone i loved very much is gone and thats all that matters to me. and how mature are you talkin to a teenager like that..its ok though, it doesnt bother me one bit. im not argueing with you. your no importance to me.
marsha knight

Panama City Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Oct 29, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Crickett Mellow wrote:
actually her dad and my dad are cousins. its nothing on my moms side, thank you. and even if were not blood, we have called eachother cousins almost our whole lives. so maybe were not blood, but you can ask any of your children and regardless of what you say i am and always be their cousin, i didnt say one bad thing about you. i never said you were a bad, mom..no you can read it again. i said you were the best mom you could be for these kids. maybe they never let you see your kids. hey i dont know the whole story and i dont care too. all i know is that someone i loved very much is gone and thats all that matters to me. and how mature are you talkin to a teenager like that..its ok though, it doesnt bother me one bit. im not argueing with you. your no importance to me.
and you are no importance to me! best thing for you to do is to shut your mouth and stay out of the adults biz!!!
concerned

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Nov 1, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Crickett Mellow wrote:
everyone needs to just take a breather and relax. All this has NOTHING what so ever to do with Sara. This is your petty little problems and you need to discuss it on your own not on a site about Sara. She wouldnt want to see you guys like this. And Marsha, maybe you wernt the BEST mother but the fact of the matter is you were and will always be her mother. And she must have loved you, it she went all the way to florida to see you. Tonapa, i know you live those kids like your own. Your a great aunt and im sure Sara wouldnt want you to have to go through this. She loves you very much. And i know you both love her. It hurts seeing you guys figh over something so old and that has no relativity so Sara or what has happend. I dont mean to sound rude or disrespectful, but she is my cousin and i just dont want to remember all of this everytime i think about Sara. You both are strong women and you both have alot of love for Sara.
But please just let the past rest and dont waste your time with all this nonsense.
-Crickett
Crickett,for a teenager you are very mature,your comments are right on, I'm sure Sara would be hurt with some of the comments made by both sides. It's not about who's family has or has not done.The past is painful all around,it can't be changed just move forward. It's about beautiful young Sara who was killed,by a drunk driver. She will be in our hearts and remembered forever. She has a wonderful sister and brother,they need alot of support right now. SARA'S FAMILY PLEASE REMEMBER, WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT EACH OTHER YOU ARE ESSENTIALLY SAYING ABOUT SARA,MISTY AND SCOTT. THEY ARE THE CHILDREN OF HARRY AND MARSHA,CREATED BY THE LOVE THEY ONCE SHARED FOR EACH OTHER.
earlimart cali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Nov 11, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

to sara's dad brother and sister: first of all i was was saras friend and still consider myself her friend along with maritza and carolyn. when we got the news of sara's passing, we were really shocked because we couldnt beleive that something like that could happen to one of the best people we have ever met. a few months after you guys left earlimart we were kinda hoping that you might have come back but you had your reasons to move and we understand we miss sara very much although i was older than her for a few days, she seemed like the oldest with her positive attitude. she was the most positive of all of us she was very kind hearted and i also consider scott my friend he was always serious except for when i showed him funny things like a broken pencil or something but my point is that we all miss you very much sara also she was practically one of the greatest frieds we could have possibly ever had and we miss her very much and she will always rest in our hearts and we are very sorry with what happened,
sincerely, diana

“Prohibition: Assassin of Youth”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Nov 11, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Another tragic death due to alcohol. Marijuana is safer, yet our government pushes us towards drinking, and it's killing us. Give us a safer alternative and quit sentencing our children to death by alcohol.
sister

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Jan 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Family of Patrick Hughes wrote:
On behalf of Patrick Hughes I would like to give my deepest sympathy to the Dietz family. This is by no means to justify what Patrick did. Unfortunately, as a result of his actions a family lost a loved one. This post is to let the Dietz family that we are truly sorry for your loss. Patrick was a good man. He could not live with what he did to this family and as a result he took his life on 9-29-10. This is a tough time for both families and I just wanted to give my condolence.
RIP Sara Dietz 8-21-10
RIP Patrick Hughes 9-29-10
thats the wrong date!! she didnt die the 21th! she died the 20th! patrick was a coward, he made this mess, i think he should have had to live with it!
sister

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Jan 6, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Jeania wrote:
How sad this all must be to the child that survived the wreck. Watching her family bash each other apart, telling family secrets to the whole world on the internet and blaming someone who was never convicted. The sad part on Patrick's side of this story is he was not the one driving and the driver admits to the neighborhood where he lives several times but nothing is being done. If you want justice for your family better dig deeper. I was on the phone the night of the wreck talking to each one in the car until the phone went dead. I know who was driving and this is not over yet. Since my husband died I have seen no proof that this was not murder I was talking to him everday and his plans were to turn himself in. He would not even come for the visit he had planned to see his kids because he did not want to look guilty. I was told that they didn't see how he done this too himself. Stop being so quick to judge him and each other. It rains on the just and the unjust. I will post again when the proof comes out. Would love a private chat with the family to reopen this case but guess that can't happen after seeing the way they atack each other. Everyone falls short of the Glory of God. Just as I have. Hope you find Jesus today.
if u knew that why didnt you say anything? i think your lying... you notice you never posted again? because there is no proof... we have proof he was driving...not allowed to say anything else... so ur wrong.. end of story.
john doe

Panama City Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Aug 16, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I seen the 2 white cars racing,just before the wreck...
misty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I am sure u seen the two white cars.racing.... of course u did... gosh people are fuckin stupid... i didnt even see the car and i was driving tthe onpy time i seen the car was when i looked out my mirror when i heard squealing.tires... and if we were racing why was i doing the speed limit?? Like seriously?? Mind ur own fucking.business... its not my fault my family put all our secrets for the whole world to read.
jeania

Bluffton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Sep 4, 2012
 
sister wrote:
<quoted text>
if u knew that why didnt you say anything? i think your lying... you notice you never posted again? because there is no proof... we have proof he was driving...not allowed to say anything else... so ur wrong.. end of story.
I spoke with a family member by email after that day. Also got advice from a lawyer that was involved on the young ladies behalf. But PI would not return my calls. The DA however did speak with me and gave me that number but he was not willing to reopen the case, said I would have to talk to the PI. Patrick was pulled from the back seat. I was on the phone with him, not sure if I lost him because of the accident or bad signal but I was talking to him that day. He was driving when they left the store but not when the accident happened. But Honey they are all guilty and they know it. My heart is heavy for you and there is nothing I can do to take it back. Or God knows I would. I understand your anger. rosebudd316@msn.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tulsa Discussions

Search the Tulsa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 42 min insanity goes on 71,205
Breaking News - Theo Fleming Formally Charged (Apr '09) 20 hr DylanBilbyfag 31
Alorica In Need Of Filling Jobs (Feb '08) Wed Jane doe Tulsa 109
Bond Hearing Set For Manslaughter Suspect (Nov '08) Tue Lana ray 99
Obama's Followers are COMMUNIST and QUEERS. Tue Tommy Gunn 1
The News On 6 Investigates: Renter Beware (Feb '09) Tue ozzy911 40
God Does Not Approve Gays Or Lesbians or Fornic... Jul 21 Focus On The Family 1
•••

Excessive Heat Watch for Tulsa County was issued at July 24 at 3:52AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tulsa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tulsa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tulsa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tulsa
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••