Man Arrested After Ex-Wife Injured

Man Arrested After Ex-Wife Injured

There are 1097 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Jun 5, 2008, titled Man Arrested After Ex-Wife Injured. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A Tulsa woman is in a Texas hospital after a confrontation with her ex-husband. News On 6 reporter Amy Lester reports Arthur Swagger is accused of severly injuring his ex-wife in a Lubbock, Texas motel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Since: Jun 08

Sapulpa, Ok

#519 Jun 21, 2008
SAR wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY!? Why get the drama started even more? F UCKING A! I guess you cant expect more out of ppl from Yale...
I was ask why I wasn't at the her services and I just answered the question

Sapulpa, Ok

#520 Jun 21, 2008
drail wrote:
seems you are the one who started tne rumor that art had killed himself while he was in jail
Funny I just talked to Lubbock and Arthur is fine.

Sapulpa, Ok

#521 Jun 21, 2008
drail wrote:
seems you are the one who started tne rumor that art had killed himself while he was in jail
opps Drail I thought I was posting to somelse. I still would like to talk to you on the phone I use to have stretch's number and can't find it. If stretch has Art's dad number he will give mine to stretch, you, or Jimmy
love of joy

United States

#522 Jun 21, 2008
Cecilia Swagger wrote:
<quoted text>
You can keep talking till you hang your family member and then everyone will know. You claim to love Joy but it appears you are convicting her also.
Nope there is no convicting Joy, just Arthur!!!
He was the one who put a knife to joy's throat to get his pills and said he would kill her

Sapulpa, Ok

#523 Jun 21, 2008
SAR wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY!? Why get the drama started even more? F UCKING A! I guess you cant expect more out of ppl from Yale...
Seems you kind of proved the point huh. If you don't want the answer don't ask. I haven't lived in Yale since the early 80s and no I don't even drive through Yale if I can avoid it. I don't want to be accused of anything including speeding.

Sapulpa, Ok

#524 Jun 21, 2008
love of joy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope there is no convicting Joy, just Arthur!!!
He was the one who put a knife to joy's throat to get his pills and said he would kill her
Yes you are convicting Joy and you are putting her deeper and deeper in the ground by throwing out all of these things you are spouting off because at some point all that will be brought to light.

Sapulpa, Ok

#525 Jun 21, 2008
Can I ask a question, why is it some of the posters appear in green and others don't?
Jaime

Jenks, OK

#526 Jun 21, 2008
Cecilia Swagger wrote:
Can I ask a question, why is it some of the posters appear in green and others don't?
I am just making a guess but I think the ones that are in green are people that have registered. You can comment without being registered.

Sapulpa, Ok

#527 Jun 21, 2008
Jaime wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just making a guess but I think the ones that are in green are people that have registered. You can comment without being registered.
Ok Thanks!!I was just wonder why some appeared in green and others don't. I guess I should have known since I posted first without being registered.

Sapulpa, Ok

#528 Jun 21, 2008
Well I'm off for the evening. All have a good evening.
Boots

United States

#529 Jun 21, 2008
Has everybody gone to bed?

Someone had attended Joy's funeral and I'm still concerned about the children's welfare. Were any of the family able to at least hug them since they were in protective custody?

Gosh, that just breaks my heart.

Please answer while Prissy & Cecilia are off line.
love of joy

United States

#530 Jun 21, 2008
Boots wrote:
Someone had attended Joy's funeral and I'm still concerned about the children's welfare. Were any of the family able to at least hug them since they were in protective custody?
LOL That is so funny "while Prissy and Cecilia are off line". I was there and right after the services at the church, we as in the imidiate family got to go down stairs and visit with the kids for bout 30 min. before we went to the grave side for the rest of the service. The kids are good, the lil boy is very very messed up by this. He is so tramitized. Amilia sat by her Aunt Amy wich was Joys youngest sister and just cried and said that she missed her mommy. Broke my heart!!!!
RIP Joy

Tucson, AZ

#531 Jun 22, 2008
I sure do wish that Drail AKA Tough Guy would at least have some feelings for the Ramage family i mean can you not any respect or did your parents raise you to be so disrespectful.

Columbus, Ohio

#532 Jun 22, 2008
love of joy wrote:
<quoted text>
What was so cold and wrong about the poem? It's was the truth, she got flowers for the last time and she is DEAD!!!! Dead ya hear me!!! Never gonna be able to see her kids grow up, never goin to be at their graduations or wedding nothin!!! She got that takin away from her!!! He admitted to hittin her and supposily hit her head, regarless what you beleave, she is the one who doesn't get to tell her side of the story of what happened and no one can go by what he says cause he has changed his stories too many times!!!
Get it through your thick skull. You have no right to read something like that a funeral in which it is basically accusing Arthur of killing her. YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT HE DID IT BECAUSE HE HAS NOT EVEN BEEN CONVICTED OF IT YET!!!!!!!!!!

Tulsa, OK

#533 Jun 22, 2008
It's a shame you people have been allowed to breed.
dillon1966

United States

#534 Jun 22, 2008
www wrote:
It's a shame you people have been allowed to breed.
I agree.
haha

Tucson, AZ

#535 Jun 22, 2008
drail wrote:
tell you what go ask ray reece who i am i understand he would like to talk to you
wow!! gonna have ray do your dirty work? ray thinks he is so cool taking on the whole world.
karacakes

Oklahoma City, OK

#537 Jun 22, 2008
Please take your own advice ! Get the Facts Prissy! Auther Has been on drug's/ Meth Since the 80's and Joy Ramage is not the first Woman / person Authur Has attacked.. he beat his own Grandmother for a few bucks ! he is well known in the community as a THUG.. Too bad His Juvenile record can't be opened!
karacakes

Oklahoma City, OK

#538 Jun 22, 2008
Boots wrote:
Yes we got extra time with the children at the funeral, before and after.
Boots

United States

#539 Jun 22, 2008
Responding to "Love of Joy" - Thanks for responding. My thoughts and prayers are with those little babies. May God give them peace in their little hearts and a stable home life with lots of love.

Also, who is Prissy to tell this grieving family what they have a "right" to do??? In the middle of this much pain, my opinion is: They have a "right" to do, say and feel whatever they darn well please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shooting Victim Found Dead Outside Abandoned House (Mar '11) Thu juan caino 13
News Muskogee County Deputies Find Meth Stashed In C... (Jan '17) Thu rogelio 5
News Atheists plan 2018 gathering in Oklahoma City Wed Teach him to fish 13
Chris and tiarah Wed Chris and tiarah 1
News Operation Purple Rain Nets More Than 30 Arrests... Tue Bocephus 1
News Tulsans Accused Of Stealing More Than $23K In M... Dec 8 hey Chocolate Jimmie 7
News Inside a judge's rehab: Unpaid work at a Coca-C... Dec 5 realworld 1

Tulsa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages