Bizarre Animal Captured Near Oklahoma...

Bizarre Animal Captured Near Oklahoma's Dry Gulch U.S.A.

There are 86 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Mar 1, 2010, titled Bizarre Animal Captured Near Oklahoma's Dry Gulch U.S.A.. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A bizarre-looking animal that's been roaming the countryside of rural Mayes County has been captured and turned over to wildlife experts in Claremore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Tjuan Taylor

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Mar 1, 2010
It looks like Krappy Taylor...
KTP

Tulsa, OK

#2 Mar 1, 2010
I agree that it might be a raccoon or, maybe, a possum with mange. I hope Wild Heart Rance can help with a cure and re-release to the wild and KOTV keep us posted.
crazyanimal

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2010
Look more like an armadillo with no shell!!
Maybe

Tulsa, OK

#4 Mar 1, 2010
I guess if it's hair grows back we will know whether it is a racoon or not. Sorry looking little critter. Glad they didn't kill it.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2010
You know what the Bible say that when God the Holy Father is near you will see strange animals you have never seen before. And the last days. But when they spirit is near, These are the last Days of Evil and my Spirit is coming to claim his world. And this is the sign in the Bible Belt to let true believers know that the father is near.
seismo

Oslo, Norway

#6 Mar 1, 2010
Probably something else the Wildlife dept. has introduced and when the experiment went tits up, they deny it!
Nathan Bedford Forrest

Kyle, TX

#7 Mar 1, 2010
Tjuan Davis wrote:
You know what the Bible say that when God the Holy Father is near you will see strange animals you have never seen before. And the last days. But when they spirit is near, These are the last Days of Evil and my Spirit is coming to claim his world. And this is the sign in the Bible Belt to let true believers know that the father is near.
Take another toke and hold the smoke.....
catfish

Sand Springs, OK

#8 Mar 1, 2010
that's a west tulsa sewer rat.

if cooked just right it taste like chicken.
Tom

Independence, KS

#9 Mar 1, 2010
Looks like a hairless Opossum.
Moon Cricket

Tulsa, OK

#11 Mar 1, 2010
catfish wrote:
that's a west tulsa sewer rat.
if cooked just right it taste like chicken.
Funny, I thought it looked more like a norf Tulsan...
ouch

Tulsa, OK

#12 Mar 1, 2010
Taco Bell add gone wrong

“Yuck!”

Since: Feb 09

Park Hill, OK

#16 Mar 1, 2010
OMG! How funny! I was thinking along the lines of the hairless Opossum too!
Internet Sniper

United States

#17 Mar 1, 2010
Tjuan Davis wrote:
Right, I think you'll find this passage in the book of Second Opinion. Learn to Bible, please ...
AD1C27

Atlanta, GA

#18 Mar 1, 2010
Talk about a bad hangover? This is a good customer for Rogaine? lol...
Jane

Blacksburg, VA

#19 Mar 1, 2010
It is not a "strange" animal. It is a hairless mammal... probably raccoon.(pictures are not that good). So, sorry, it is not the end times.
Teri

Claremore, OK

#21 Mar 1, 2010
Awww..he's very cute. Look at those sweet eyes.
Shocker

Tulsa, OK

#22 Mar 1, 2010
Targus wrote:
I'm sure all the darwinists will claim it is some species that has "evolved". Funny how cross-breading animals can stump even the "smartest" of folks........
Somebody call TFALLEN, he'll tell us what it is.....
Yeah, because you know how all us "Darwinists" love our breaded animals!

Nothing like a breaded and deep-fried mammal!
Brit Whittington

Tulsa, OK

#23 Mar 1, 2010
It does look like a hairless raccoon - http://izismile.com/img/img2/20090804/raccoon...
Eger

Tulsa, OK

#24 Mar 1, 2010
check http://fw.ky.gov/pdf/newsletter1107.pdf for "hairless" racoon. Looked like a 'possum to me, but probably not as the link shows similar animal proven to be 'coon.
Jackson Brown

Tulsa, OK

#25 Mar 1, 2010
Chupacabra. Sounds like a Mexican food dish, a dance, or a ride at an amusement park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitute Tiffany Friederich 4 hr Dr Kildeer 29
Review: Victory Stoneworks (May '13) Sat Tiffany 6
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; Aug 18 Satul 1
News Tulsa Police Arrest Three For Homicide (Dec '09) Aug 17 JessicasLilSister 74
Dear Tulsa, Remove Rename Lee's Name Aug 17 KKK and Donald Trump 2
Patrick Gordon Aug 16 mrssupernerd 5
News Tulsa Man Says Gas Grill Purchased At Lowe's Bu... (Jul '08) Aug 14 From now on 9

Tulsa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages