Hunt For A Killer Underway

Hunt For A Killer Underway

There are 18217 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Jun 10, 2008, titled Hunt For A Killer Underway. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

The bodies of two young girls shot to death near the small town of Weleetka in Okfuskee County were discovered by the grandfather of one of the best friends, along a dirt road the pair used dozens of times to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 911
Next Last
Dalai Mama

United States

#1 Jun 10, 2008
This is heartbreaking. This poor town must be scared to pieces! I hope this is solved quickly- for the family, for the town, and for the girls.
Texan

Grand Prairie, TX

#2 Jun 10, 2008
How long, Oh Lord, how much longer will you let these things happen?
kat

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Jun 10, 2008
How can people do these things to the innocence of two little girls? My thoughts and prayers are with their families.
LOVED ONES OF SKYLA

Junction City, KS

#4 Jun 10, 2008
PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE INCIDENT, PLEASE REPORT IT TO THE OSBI. WE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE COULD HARM TO INOCENT CHILDREN. ANY TRUTHFUL INFORMATION WOULD POSSIBLY HELP US WITH SOME UNDERSTANDING OF THE TRAGIC EVENT. WE LOVE YOU SKYLA, OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE PLACKER FAMILY.
Bubble

Mannford, OK

#5 Jun 10, 2008
I don't understand why they have to give out a reward. If anyone knows anything the right thing to do is to tell...this is not about money. This is about the families who are terribly suffering. Not only the families want to know who killed their babies, we all want these monsters out of society.
Dee

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Jun 10, 2008
Bubble wrote:
I don't understand why they have to give out a reward. If anyone knows anything the right thing to do is to tell...this is not about money. This is about the families who are terribly suffering. Not only the families want to know who killed their babies, we all want these monsters out of society.
I fully agree with you. It's not about the money it's about doing what's right. The family needs help with funeral expenses so why not offer help with that instead of paying off someone to tell when they should anyways? May god bless these families while he walks with them through this.
confused

Mustang, OK

#7 Jun 10, 2008
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully agree with you. It's not about the money it's about doing what's right. The family needs help with funeral expenses so why not offer help with that instead of paying off someone to tell when they should anyways? May god bless these families while he walks with them through this.
Me 3, use that money toward the money you are needing for a good funeral and beautiful headstones. Rewards are just bull in this day in age that if they want soem money the peeps will take it from robbing, lying and cheating. Put it to better use.
Rest in peace babies, prayers for your families.
whatever

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Jun 10, 2008
The loss of a life to a violent act is always tragic...but when it's our babies, there isn't a parent, grandparent or compassionate human being out there that isn't fighting mad. We want to know, demand to know, who did this and why. God help the person or persons responsible for taking the lives of these angels of God.
spooky luke

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Jun 10, 2008
the reward should go to whoever brings in the killers severed head.
Jason D

Slippery Rock, PA

#10 Jun 10, 2008
I am so very sorry for these families losses, I hope justice is served, I wish I could do something for these families, I am also so mad, I would hang the devils that did this.
Pak31

Bolingbrook, IL

#11 Jun 10, 2008
I too hope this case is solved and quickly. For this to happen in such a short time frame and for someone to brutally murder innocent girls is beyond comprehension. Why kill them so violently?? Even if they stumbled upon this person why were they killed so cruely. I feel for this family and hope they have the strength to carry on.
Pak31

Bolingbrook, IL

#12 Jun 10, 2008
Texan wrote:
I know, it is awful. God gave us all free will. From what I have come to believe, He won't stop us from doing what we do. We make the choices not Him. The person who did this had a choice and went against God. Sadly, these girls had to pay the price. How awful of a price that was. This person needs to be found and put away.
Bubble

Mannford, OK

#13 Jun 10, 2008
Jason D wrote:
I am so very sorry for these families losses, I hope justice is served, I wish I could do something for these families, I am also so mad, I would hang the devils that did this.
I agree Jason, I am so enraged over this. I was so angry last night I barely slept. All I could think about the families and how someone so vicious to kill these 2 babies. I wish I could do something to them. There isn't enough of a punishment for the people involved. There is a feeling of helplessness. I can't imagine how the family must feel. It would be too overwhelming.

They also need to find the SOB that raped the 5 year old in BA.

There are some sick, sick people out there and by God if I ever come across someone like these perps I don't know what I would do.
Laura

Tulsa, OK

#15 Jun 10, 2008
God well bring justice no matter what we all have to answer to God . I hope they find the person or persons who did these before they do it again. I agree with #13 so much .Who did these needs to be found asap.
light

Dallas, TX

#16 Jun 10, 2008
They will start talking/bragging. These idiots can never keep quite. Just keep your ears open Weleetka.
Oklahoma Sweetheart

United States

#18 Jun 11, 2008
I don't believe the killer(s) is an "outsider". Whoever did this, lives in the Weleetka vicinity and the girls mostly likely were acquainted with the perp(s). How horrible to know that most likely this killer is a neighbor.
Sam the super cop

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#19 Jun 11, 2008
Your killer/s is a disorganized killer.He left a lot of evidence. The killer most likely lives close to the crime scene he may know one of the victims could possibly be related to one of the victims. Probability he may have tried something sexual with one of the girls and was afraid she was going to get him in trouble so he shot both of them. It appears to be over kill and that indicates he was very mad at one of the girls. Very remote area. No coincident he knew exactly where the girls were. EVIDENCE--he left shoe prints, shell cseings and bullits will be retrived from the bodies also tire impressions.
Disorganized killers usually live near the crime scene and they leave a lot of evidence because their not very smart. I think this case will be solved.
Just another mom

United States

#20 Jun 11, 2008
I am tellin ya,as soon as they find whoever did this {and they will} let's save some tax payers money and get a rope and shovel and be done with em.
Art Cooper

United States

#21 Jun 11, 2008
This could have been the work of Paul Ruebens. He's a pedophile

“analogy, america, ancient rome”

Since: May 08

TULSA

#22 Jun 11, 2008
Texan wrote:
probably for as long as parents puth their childrens physical saftey in the hands of a bystanding metaphysical powers that be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 911
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) 2 hr proof 164
Lip Service Debbie Ruggles Tulsa Transit & Dall... (Mar '16) 15 hr Little Debbie s 10
News Broken Arrow Public Schools CFO resigns Sat OKEDUCATOR 1
News Police: New state law make it harder to keep id... Sat nonewnews 1
News Could Jenks, Bixby & Glenpool Officers Become S... (Mar '10) Jan 13 Chief Bell of the... 131
News Tulsa Man Arrested For Third DUI Says He Needs ... Jan 12 hesays 1
Review: Mclean Air Duct Coating & Cleaning Inc (Sep '13) Jan 12 Anonymous 6

Tulsa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages