Officers crack down on drunk drivers New Year's Eve

Jan 2, 2013 Read more: Fox 23

New Year's Eve was a busy night for officers across the city. The Oklahoma Highway Patrol and Tulsa Police Officers were out patrolling the streets looking for drunk drivers.

Read more

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 2, 2013
No, they are "not out to get the clubs". With a fine of $500 for a club employee taking a drink, ABLE is clearly out to generate money for state coffers.

Same with other agencies like OHP and local yokels. They are out to generate revenue and safety is a secondary concern, if a cocern at all.

Just the way it is, no matter what they say to the contrary.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 2, 2013
I bet these people go out praying for anything to call a violation so they can glorify themselves to their various agencies by issuing citations and making arrests. They don't even care about the time consuming arrest process bureaucracy. they live for it. These officers just like to feel powerful and in control and superiour to the civilians, no matter what it takes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Can't Let Go 2 hr Eternal truth 382
News Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) 7 hr Peter the Dick 77
Dr. Angelo Cuzalina Pres. American Board of Cos... (Jun '13) Mar 29 Potential Patient 71
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Mar 29 yomoma 94
Review: Daylight Donuts Indian Springs Mar 29 triff 3
News Lawsuit Filed Against Department Of Human Services (Feb '08) Mar 28 jamesfmr 298
News Tulsa Police Officer Arrested On Drug Complaint (Sep '09) Mar 28 SHANNON COYLE 216
More from around the web

Tulsa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]