Stop Junk Mail from St. Matthews church.

Stop Junk Mail from St. Matthews church.

Posted in the Tulsa Forum

Hypocrit Mailer Remover

Bossier City, LA

#1 Oct 21, 2008
this is how to stop them.
To stop them get a form 1500 from the post office, an application for a prohibitory order against the sender. The US Supreme Court says it is in your opinion and yours only whether something is offensive. That will work. I have obtained a prohibitory order and the fools violated it. Now the post office has filed suit against these sinners. Here is the link.
http://www.usps.com/forms/_pdf/ps1500.pdf
also

Deridder, LA

#3 May 28, 2009
Hypocrit Mailer Remover wrote:
this is how to stop them.
To stop them get a form 1500 from the post office, an application for a prohibitory order against the sender. The US Supreme Court says it is in your opinion and yours only whether something is offensive. That will work. I have obtained a prohibitory order and the fools violated it. Now the post office has filed suit against these sinners. Here is the link.
http://www.usps.com/forms/_pdf/ps1500.pdf
I get mail from them also. That's funny, i'm from Jonesboro, AR also. Are they just targeting this town or what?
Douglas

Denver, CO

#4 Dec 26, 2010
"Are they just targeting this town or what?"

Saint Matthew's Churches has been documented as having a mailing system that targets areas that have a high population of seniors and poor people.
FED UP

Bedford, NH

#5 Aug 9, 2012
Yea,
I am sending an "Application for Listing and/or Prohibitory Order", form 1500, from the Post Office
about st. matthews "church?" PO Box 22065 in Tulsa OK 74121. These people need to be stopped, Prosicuted,fined,jailed. They may not be believers now, but when there short existence here is over their judgement day will come. For now lets get as many of these Prohibitory orders sent to the postmaster so they can end this scam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madison tarkowski 2 hr Reagan 4
I Can't Let Go (Jan '15) 6 hr Eternal truth 1,305
Why are we complaining about school funding? 8 hr SoLong SuckWadDewey 3
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Mon oh my 133
News Muskogee Police Have Person Of Interest In Road... Jun 25 walmartramen 1
Oklahoma is 3rd World Here in the USA, Make No ... Jun 25 Backwards Tulsa OK 1
Sapulpa is a terrible place to live. Jun 23 Billy 1

Tulsa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance