Arrests Made At Tulsa Massage Parlor

Arrests Made At Tulsa Massage Parlor

There are 530 comments on the KTUL-TV Tulsa story from Feb 16, 2007, titled Arrests Made At Tulsa Massage Parlor. In it, KTUL-TV Tulsa reports that:

Tulsa - Two women were arrested by vice officers at a massage parlor near 21st and Garnett Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTUL-TV Tulsa.

Malebeach

Tulsa, OK

#517 May 12, 2012
Really - where can a girl go for that kinda relaxation?
Massage Specialist

Norman, OK

#518 May 27, 2012
OKIE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a female, who would like to have a massage, but how do I determine which ones are ligit????
Answer:
If you're looking for a place that doesn't do that, expect to pay more money, for starters, than your average massage place. When you have a company that needs to pay commissions, business expenses, and actually pay for insurance, and other legal help in matters of safety, then you can expect the cost of other non-legit places to not concern themselves with such expenses. This is how they operate so cheap, and make their majority of money on high tips and kickbacks for providing such a place.

This is not a full proof way, but, you get what you pay for, even if you get discounts to go. You want a place that it seems not every creapy guy goes to. If it's expensive, girly looking, and people are nice... then you are probably safe. Probably :)
GameChangA

Euless, TX

#519 Sep 10, 2012
Karen wrote:
I know the family. The owner is a hoe, her daughters are hoes so it made perfect sense for them to have a business like that. And check this out, her husband is a deacon or something at the Vietnamse Catholic Church. Such a disgrace!
. I LOVE IT ALL. TO EACH THEIR OWN and Ive been thru there a time or 2 myself.
Magnum PI

Ankeny, IA

#520 Nov 8, 2012
All hands on massage and Swedish Relaxation are both brothels and they seem to always get away with it. I personally know someone there and trust me I'd gladly point TPD to people I know are prostituting there and from home on their days off. Makes me sick to see these women making 50 grand and more a year, as they don't pay taxes and get state assistance... Then brag about how untouchable they are.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#521 Nov 8, 2012
TPD Investigations wrote:
There are still several Massage Parlors under Investigation. Many are running fraudulent operations. It is just a matter of time before the evidence generates more arrest in these parlors
Are you saying they are rubbing people the wrong way?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#522 Nov 8, 2012
Magnum PI wrote:
All hands on massage and Swedish Relaxation are both brothels and they seem to always get away with it. I personally know someone there and trust me I'd gladly point TPD to people I know are prostituting there and from home on their days off. Makes me sick to see these women making 50 grand and more a year, as they don't pay taxes and get state assistance... Then brag about how untouchable they are.
In these days of liberal activism, how does a prostitute make a living. Must be a Fluke.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#523 Nov 8, 2012
How are a Hooker and a Preacher just alike? Both lie constantly and take your money.
Blank

Wise, VA

#524 Nov 9, 2012
Leave to the detectives wrote:
Why not move to a place it is legal if you feel so strongly that there is nothing wrong with it? America was founded on Christian values and morals. Prostitution is illegal to this day in America. Thank God you use a condom since you "frequent" these places. Regardless of what the prostitutes are doing with the money they earn, they- and you- are criminals. You are breaking the law. It's just that simple. Why not hold out for love? If you do meet someone someday, what do you think she will think about you being a "john"? I would have never dated anyone who I knew saw prostitutes. Lots of "ugly lonely guys" find love... why not you? I hope you are able to reconsider and turn your life around. I hope you find someone meaningful who can share their life with you- not just a quick romp in a "massage parlor".
WRONG!!! The founding fathers took great measures to create a SECULAR society!! You are just quoting revisionist "history"!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#525 Nov 9, 2012
Jimmy Swaggart caught with a Prositute in Palm Springs.

Ted Haggard doing meth and using gay male prositutes.

Christians don't frequent hookers? Maybe not on Your planet. On this one they do.

(Now this is where they come back and say "they weren't real Christians". Well yes they were and if they hadn't gotten caught they would be today.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#526 Nov 9, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
Jimmy Swaggart caught with a Prositute in Palm Springs.
Ted Haggard doing meth and using gay male prositutes.
Christians don't frequent hookers? Maybe not on Your planet. On this one they do.
(Now this is where they come back and say "they weren't real Christians". Well yes they were and if they hadn't gotten caught they would be today.
Because some wear the badge of being a christian, their actions prove otherwise. Many will come in my name, but I know them not.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#527 Nov 9, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
Jimmy Swaggart caught with a Prositute in Palm Springs.
Ted Haggard doing meth and using gay male prositutes.
Christians don't frequent hookers? Maybe not on Your planet. On this one they do.
(Now this is where they come back and say "they weren't real Christians". Well yes they were and if they hadn't gotten caught they would be today.
Welcome back!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#528 Nov 10, 2012
You religious freaks sound more and more like the American Christian Taliban. I find myself wondering when you will start beheading people for things you don't like.

What the hell is there about "let he without sin cast the first stone" do you not understand?

Prostitution has been around since recorded history and you thumpers have never been able to stamp it out and you never will. You need tend to your own business.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#529 Nov 10, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Because some wear the badge of being a christian, their actions prove otherwise. Many will come in my name, but I know them not.
But UNLESS they get caught you don't know their actions prove otherwise. You have no way of sorting out the "real Christians" from the pretend Christians. That proves your religion is not the religion of any real God because if it was you'd be protected from people like the Westboro Baptist Church and the BTK killer (who incidentally was the non ordained head of his church until the very day the cops came calling.) You people are religious zealots not that much different than the Taliban.
St Peter

Tulsa, OK

#530 Nov 10, 2012
The difference between Christians and Taliban?
Conviction.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#531 Nov 10, 2012
St Peter wrote:
The difference between Christians and Taliban?
Conviction.
You may be right. The Taliban have absolute conviction while the Christians sneak around and smoke and drink and fornicate.
dirty old man

Tulsa, OK

#532 Apr 15, 2013
I met a lady that worked at one of the so called legit places in 2000. Since then, I have seen her cross lines she never thought she would cross. She calls herself a christian but wonders why her prayers don't get answered. She has hep c, is now an iv drug user and has lost all respect of her family. Her finances are a train wreck.She has become someone who just uses people for what they can do for her. She admits that like everyone else that it is human nature to want to hang with people you feel superior to. That is an undisputed fact. She can't tell her kids what she does for a living. She can't file a tax return because she can't justify the lifestyle with the income. Maybe I am being rough but I am tired of paying mmonstrous taxes where people that have six figure incomes get food stamps. Call it what you want but if you have to spend $300 an hour for sex, you have a major problem. After seeing what it does to families, especially up close, the drugs, lack of parenting,the tax evasion, etc. I consider myself liberal but can't say anything positive about the whole business. It is a sad situation. Prostitution for $300 and $50 are still the same job. Also, Bill Clinton sex is still sex. I feel the sorriest for the children. I know several of the women through the one i knew closely. Children need equal parts of love and dicipline. Unfortunately, most get neither.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#533 Apr 16, 2013
dirty old man wrote:
I met a lady that worked at one of the so called legit places in 2000. Since then, I have seen her cross lines she never thought she would cross. She calls herself a christian but wonders why her prayers don't get answered. She has hep c, is now an iv drug user and has lost all respect of her family. Her finances are a train wreck.She has become someone who just uses people for what they can do for her. She admits that like everyone else that it is human nature to want to hang with people you feel superior to. That is an undisputed fact. She can't tell her kids what she does for a living. She can't file a tax return because she can't justify the lifestyle with the income. Maybe I am being rough but I am tired of paying mmonstrous taxes where people that have six figure incomes get food stamps. Call it what you want but if you have to spend $300 an hour for sex, you have a major problem. After seeing what it does to families, especially up close, the drugs, lack of parenting,the tax evasion, etc. I consider myself liberal but can't say anything positive about the whole business. It is a sad situation. Prostitution for $300 and $50 are still the same job. Also, Bill Clinton sex is still sex. I feel the sorriest for the children. I know several of the women through the one i knew closely. Children need equal parts of love and dicipline. Unfortunately, most get neither.
An unsatisfied customer?

Whatsa mattah, did you not get the happy ending you were expecting??
Been there Done that

Tulsa, OK

#534 Jan 31, 2014
I met a woman many years ago that worked at one of Tulsa's massage parlors. I made the mistake of looking past the obvious because I cared about her. These are absolute facts from her. She has been in and out of the sex business in various massage places in Tulsa for over ten years. First, the men that come in there aren't mostly Christians, just like the people in the bars aren't, either. Most of the people that write things like that are just atheists who want to think that anyone with a spiritual connection is wrong. The vast majority of the men are married. This lady says that between 75 and 90% are. I have a real problem with a man taking money from his family and giving it to a massage place. Most places charge around $50 for an hour massage. The girl's tip will range from $100 to $300, depending on the service, how attractive she is, etc. That is just like real life. Good looking people are treated differently. These women don't pay taxes on a fraction of what they make. The lady I am talking about actually reports her income so low, she gets an earned income credit. She has kids that she keeps in another town living with their grandmother. Drug use is beyond your comprehension. She is now an iv drug user, has hep c and refuses to get an hiv test on a regular basis. When she has money, she is careful, when she is sick, she isn't. These women are good actresses. They make you think you are special when you mean nothing to them. I even fell for it. She stayed at my house for quite awhile telling me she had gotten out of the business, but she was having sex with other men the whole time. You can check the sex review sites and massage review sites and she is given glorious reviews. Unfortunately, she is getting reviewed for one thing and that is sex. She fakes that. I know this won't be popular, but I really can't find one thing good about the illegitimate massage places. We pay their taxes, support them, we feed their families. They get housing authority rent help, Medicaid (free) health care, and seem to have better cars than we do. I know for an absolute fact that if they want to work it like a job, can easily make $500-$1000 a day tax free. The woman I know takes at least three high dollar vacations a year with her girlfriends, lol One was Cancun, one NYC, and Vegas. Oh, she also has about $20,000 in a safety deposit box. As for prostitution being legal in Nevada, it isn't except for Carson City a desolate part of the state with virtually no tax revenue.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#536 Jan 31, 2014
I'm not discounting what you say, by any means, because I'm well aware of the number of licensed and certified masseuses, as opposed to the number of prostitutes who CALL themselves 'masseuses'...there are comparatively few of the former.

I am one, and I've never given any client, at any point in my career, a so-called 'happy ending'. I'm licensed and certified, and I do professional, therapeutic massage, hot stone therapy, Swedish Movements, and infant massage therapy, in addition to teaching classes on infant massage.....and I declare every cent I make, paying self-employment tax rates.

My client list is very limited, because I am very particular about who gets entry into my home, and consists mostly of family, and friends I've met through them. I have about 20 regulars a month, which provides me with enough income to live comfortably....when combined with the income from my other job, at a local bakery. Insurance through that company, is much more affordable than what I could get as a small business owner.

I'm sorry you've had such poor experience with the so-called masseuses in Tulsa, who've misrepresented themselves. The give the rest of us a bad name. It's sad.
Anonymous

Farley, IA

#537 Mar 6, 2014
Dawn Tyng Miller and her husband Clint from Barnsdall claim to be church going Christians..have a nice little operation going..you should check it out sometime..VERY NAUGHTY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Can't Let Go (Jan '15) 6 hr Eternal truth 769
Y does DUI McNellie's tulsa Downtown want us to... (Apr '14) Tue sondra 47
Matrix Serv (Mar '14) Aug 31 Tommy guy 66
News Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Aug 28 SWITZER LAND 88
Donald Trumpet will Say Anyting Aug 27 Senator INBRED IN... 1
Sub seeking Dom Aug 26 alwayznice2u 5
ANR/ABF Relationship-ANY NORMAL PEOPLE OUT THERE? (Dec '10) Aug 26 alwayznice2u 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages