Stop Sticks Put An End To A High Speed Tulsa Police Chase

Full story: News on 6 Tulsa

Two people are in the Tulsa County jail, one man's in a Tulsa hospital and a Tulsa police officer is fortunate to be alive following a high-speed police chase late Wednesday.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
David

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

ImNotBuyinIt wrote:
How is it the driver of the SUV that hit the parked patrol car with lights flashing "treated and released"? Surely it was to police custody to book them as well.
On what charge?
tazzman

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Great, a couple more worthless bags of flesh that we all get to support.The girl looks like shes got small fanny packs under her eyes and the boys in jail will really like his hair. It seems like lately there has been alot of wanna be bonnie and clyde teams.They should go out the same way they did.

“Philippians 4:13”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Chris and Toni are great people. It wasn't their fault. You guys don't know the real story. Wait until ALL the facts come out. blah blah blah

“Organized ignorance, eh?”

Since: Apr 09

Hollywood, Yugoslavia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

tpdlawdog wrote:
Chris and Toni are great people. It wasn't their fault. You guys don't know the real story. Wait until ALL the facts come out. blah blah blah
You been drinkin' the kool-aid this morning, dog? lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Invest a Gate wrote:
<quoted text>
You been drinkin' the kool-aid this morning, dog? lol
LOL, I just thought that I would beat the family to it.
gubber

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

which way did they go? how do i put down a stop stick??? which end up??? i am just a cop, i don't know...ah ah ah....didn't we get back one of those helochoppers to catch these speeders and isn't that costing the city taxpayers tons of money, ah ah ah...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

gubber wrote:
which way did they go? how do i put down a stop stick??? which end up??? i am just a cop, i don't know...ah ah ah....didn't we get back one of those helochoppers to catch these speeders and isn't that costing the city taxpayers tons of money, ah ah ah...
The stop sticks were properly deployed, which stopped the pursuit. The helicopter doesn't fly 24/7.
Heater

Mannford, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

they should make a show about these okla police, they crack me up!!
gator rassler

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Must've been late for their meth counseling meeting.
bamonster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

He will look real handsome with the Lexington hair cut he's fixing to get
RollinOkie

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

They should not have used a tire deflator but instead an IED and just got rid of them for everyones sake. Would have saved bunches of time and money.
Jacob

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

slimjim wrote:
These are for sure parole victims, of our society. They will never learn, let alone get a job.
They are parole victims? Well I don't feel sorry for them. Because they put themselves in the position. It is nobodys fault but there's when convicted felons run to get in more trouble.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

I haven't lived in Tulsa very long compared to most of you. Has there ever been a bad person on these threads that some relative or friend did NOT come on here claiming the bad guys are great people and we don't know them and we should all shut up and give them their proper respect?
Tulsan

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

How does someone hit a parked patrol car with it's lights on? Shouldn't have even been anywhere close to the patrol car if they gave the patrol car an extra lane of space like you're suppose to do by law.
beezlbub

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

WHAT wrote:
<quoted text> It is how employers look at them. One person I know got a misd. possesion charge in the 80s but been clean since. She cant even get a job as a janitor hardly and shes been out of trouble for almost 30 years. Unless something changes in hiring practices this will continue to be the norm for alot of people who was now stuck in limbo.
And no im not taking up for anyone because they do know better then to break the law but its a concious choice. All I am saying is punish them in the court system not in everyday life which in turn will make it (Beep) on the rest of us because they have no other choice but crime.
hmmm something else is going on here because if she got in trouble 30 years ago that won't show up on her background check unless she is applying for some type of fed or law enforcement job
Robyn

Tecumseh, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Give me a break! Maybe if they had kept their noses clean in the first place it wouldn't be so hard to find a real job. What the heck ever happened to knowing the difference between right and wrong? They are both well old enough to know better. No sympathy here folks.
Randy

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

I was going down 169 last night during that craziness. There was cops everywhere! No doubt, they were going everywhere down the whole length of their pursuit looking for that stuff they threw out.
Glad to know,'cuz when I was seeing it last night I was wondering "wtf?"
my2cents

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

just think, we are out driving with these people, what if it had been a broke down car with kids in it instead of a patrol car with someone paying enough attention to see the crash coming, I am not saying the person that hit the officers car is a bad person, just saying it could have been alot worse and I for one am glad it wasn't
Truth hurts

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

why should my tax dollars support these two losers?

Since: Jul 09

Pryor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Hub wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you driven on the roads in OK? They look like 15 miles of so called good roads...
ROFLMBO Only in Oklahoma!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Tulsa Forum right now

Search the Tulsa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Donnie 71,068
Alorica In Need Of Filling Jobs (Feb '08) 2 hr Jane doe Tulsa 109
Bond Hearing Set For Manslaughter Suspect (Nov '08) 10 hr Lana ray 99
Obama's Followers are COMMUNIST and QUEERS. 17 hr Tommy Gunn 1
The News On 6 Investigates: Renter Beware (Feb '09) Tue ozzy911 40
God Does Not Approve Gays Or Lesbians or Fornic... Mon Focus On The Family 1
Judges Pervert The Constitution - REPENT JUDGES... Mon Focus On The Family 1
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Tulsa County was issued at July 23 at 3:51AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Tulsa Dating