Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
The sequestration automatically goes into effect at midnight tonight. But not to worry our president says he will finally met with congressional leaders sometime tomorrow to discuss the situation...Really?
I have a question for you Mr. President and the democratic party..WHY HAVEN'T YOU ACTIVELY PARTICIPATED IN LEADING AND RESOLVING THIS ISSUE BEFORE SEQUESTRATION WENT INTO EFFECT?
Mr. President, you are always "to late" and "billions of dollars short". But I'm sure tomorrow's photo op will give you a chance to again lie to the American People so for those who can still be fooled you can appear to continue to earn your paycheck.
I have been wondering also Why this big meeting the President is having with congress is tomorrow and not a week ago at least. I believe when a person knows there is a situation good or bad is coming up you prepare to be ready for it. This day after crap I am not getting. I am beginning to think that if anyone is believing what comes out of Pres. Obama and Harry Reids mouth is a Fool! I guess is golf lessons were more important than taking care of budget business!

And to OMG my point was in giving $60 million dollars to the Syria Rebels was if we cannot pay our country's bills then why are we giving money away. The way I have always looked at running our household and business you got to have all in order then what is left over you can do with what ever you want. Maybe a common housewife could have handled this country budget better than it is and has been handled!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
The sequestration automatically goes into effect at midnight tonight. But not to worry our president says he will finally met with congressional leaders sometime tomorrow to discuss the situation...Really?
I have a question for you Mr. President and the democratic party..WHY HAVEN'T YOU ACTIVELY PARTICIPATED IN LEADING AND RESOLVING THIS ISSUE BEFORE SEQUESTRATION WENT INTO EFFECT?
Mr. President, you are always "to late" and "billions of dollars short". But I'm sure tomorrow's photo op will give you a chance to again lie to the American People so for those who can still be fooled you can appear to continue to earn your paycheck.

The most common sense conclusion one arrives at is, the intent of the Obama-made scare-questration was meant to accomplish failed miserably and forcing the scare-mongerer to back peddle his ridiculous lies, do a photo-op while mesmerizing his followers while he dreams up plan “B”.

Why, is because of his over-indulgence of eating “Dream Cookies” he is addicted to along with the misguided advice from his Chicago Mob Advisors and “Charlie Sheen Style Polls” of “I’M WINNING” had him convinced Republicans would cave into his reckless ideologies. Sorry Charlie Obama, not this time. In short, it back-fired. ROFLMAO

The real truth is this Big Eared Purple Lip Kenyan should never have been hired. The fact that he was means we have decades of clean-up to do to fix the mess he has created. Anyone who doesn’t realize that, is either blind or complicit.
Sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Do a little research on bush, cheney, rummy, powell and get back to us
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I have been wondering also Why this big meeting the President is having with congress is tomorrow and not a week ago at least. I believe when a person knows there is a situation good or bad is coming up you prepare to be ready for it. This day after crap I am not getting. I am beginning to think that if anyone is believing what comes out of Pres. Obama and Harry Reids mouth is a Fool! I guess is golf lessons were more important than taking care of budget business!
And to OMG my point was in giving $60 million dollars to the Syria Rebels was if we cannot pay our country's bills then why are we giving money away. The way I have always looked at running our household and business you got to have all in order then what is left over you can do with what ever you want. Maybe a common housewife could have handled this country budget better than it is and has been handled!
Well you've heard me say many times in the past that Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are worthless and do nothing but make matters worse for America. As far as Obama I learned in the first 4 years more than I needed to know about his agenda and how he operates his white house. They ALL hurt America.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Sam wrote:

Don’t need to research anything to realize the stupidity in your logic that 2 wrongs make a right. Real solutions to real problems should supercede ignorant ideology. You’re a clear example that stupidity just cannot be fixed but nice try.

I have little respect or empathy for people posting pure stupidity just to fill a void in their otherwise boring existence such as you do but at least you removed all doubt. You truly are dumber than a box of rocks.

Sorry I didn’t get back to you before you exposed your ignorance. Your parents should have pinched your head off at birth.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
The most common sense conclusion one arrives at is, the intent of the Obama-made scare-questration was meant to accomplish failed miserably and forcing the scare-mongerer to back peddle his ridiculous lies, do a photo-op while mesmerizing his followers while he dreams up plan “B”.
Why, is because of his over-indulgence of eating “Dream Cookies” he is addicted to along with the misguided advice from his Chicago Mob Advisors and “Charlie Sheen Style Polls” of “I’M WINNING” had him convinced Republicans would cave into his reckless ideologies. Sorry Charlie Obama, not this time. In short, it back-fired. ROFLMAO
The real truth is this Big Eared Purple Lip Kenyan should never have been hired. The fact that he was means we have decades of clean-up to do to fix the mess he has created. Anyone who doesn’t realize that, is either blind or complicit.
I don't think they have earned their paychecks. When I had someone on my payroll who didn't EARN their paycheck it wasn't long before they were standing in the unemployment line.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you've heard me say many times in the past that Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are worthless and do nothing but make matters worse for America. As far as Obama I learned in the first 4 years more than I needed to know about his agenda and how he operates his white house. They ALL hurt America.
Yes Nancy was just on the noon news blame all the budget problems on the Republicans. Pres. Obama, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi want all their way or it's the highway but then I would also have to say the Republican are not much better. Neither side wants to work together. So who is this hurting the most? Darn sure is not the people that are running the government! I hear all on Capital Hill are leaving tomorrow for a long weekend. That tells me these government people really just donot care! That would be like a surgeon leaving in the middle of a serious operation because the stiuation was getting a little iffy!
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Sam wrote:
Silly words. When will you get it into your thick head Bush is no longer in the White House, Cheney is no longer Vice President, Rumsfield is no longer Secretary of Defense,Powell isn't the Secretary of State.

Ignoring the damage being done as we speak with a deficit of almost 17 trillion dollars is a recipe for complete chaos and bankruptcy of the USA. Pretending that it's Bush's fault or anyone but the current power brokers of Washington is silly and naive.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Nancy was just on the noon news blame all the budget problems on the Republicans. Pres. Obama, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi want all their way or it's the highway but then I would also have to say the Republican are not much better. Neither side wants to work together. So who is this hurting the most? Darn sure is not the people that are running the government! I hear all on Capital Hill are leaving tomorrow for a long weekend. That tells me these government people really just donot care! That would be like a surgeon leaving in the middle of a serious operation because the stiuation was getting a little iffy!
I don't like either party. But at least the republicans did submit a budget which Harry Reid blocked from being voted on. Where's the budget the democrats are REQUIRED BY LAW to submit? Where has it been for the last 4 years?

The people who are hurting the most are the people the democratic party say they represent. If that's the case they have failed miserably and should be FIRED and give back to the American taxpayer their wages since they FAILED to do their jobs! I live in the real world where I have to EARN my paycheck or I don't get a paycheck. I have to pay my bills or I don't receive the goods and services which make my lifestyle pleasant and secure.

America's politicians have been lying to the American Public for as long as there has been politicians. But that doesn't mean we should sit back and allow these wealthy power hungry politicians to continue to lie and hurt the country our grandchildren will inherit. Americans should take a stand on our controlling our huge debt.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text> You sir donot talk in plain English but in riddles! I ma not from a generation that use made up words like "bot"!
It's not a riddle when the comment was generated by software literally designed to propagate information in web forums. The term 'bot' is literally definitive of malicious wares on the internet.

The problem isn't my vocabulary, the problem is your ignorance. I'm done patiently reiterating what you absolutely refuse to even try to comprehend. If you want to be an eating, sleeping family factory, go ahead. Stay derelict. Stay hostile. This isn't my problem anyways.
Jimbo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly words. When will you get it into your thick head Bush is no longer in the White House, Cheney is no longer Vice President, Rumsfield is no longer Secretary of Defense,Powell isn't the Secretary of State.
Ignoring the damage being done as we speak with a deficit of almost 17 trillion dollars is a recipe for complete chaos and bankruptcy of the USA. Pretending that it's Bush's fault or anyone but the current power brokers of Washington is silly and naive.
Tell them girl!
Jimbo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like either party. But at least the republicans did submit a budget which Harry Reid blocked from being voted on. Where's the budget the democrats are REQUIRED BY LAW to submit? Where has it been for the last 4 years?
The people who are hurting the most are the people the democratic party say they represent. If that's the case they have failed miserably and should be FIRED and give back to the American taxpayer their wages since they FAILED to do their jobs! I live in the real world where I have to EARN my paycheck or I don't get a paycheck. I have to pay my bills or I don't receive the goods and services which make my lifestyle pleasant and secure.
America's politicians have been lying to the American Public for as long as there has been politicians. But that doesn't mean we should sit back and allow these wealthy power hungry politicians to continue to lie and hurt the country our grandchildren will inherit. Americans should take a stand on our controlling our huge debt.
wow! I'd vote for you in a New York minute....Misty for Prez!!!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a riddle when the comment was generated by software literally designed to propagate information in web forums. The term 'bot' is literally definitive of malicious wares on the internet.
The problem isn't my vocabulary, the problem is your ignorance. I'm done patiently reiterating what you absolutely refuse to even try to comprehend. If you want to be an eating, sleeping family factory, go ahead. Stay derelict. Stay hostile. This isn't my problem anyways.
I am not 100% computer savvy. Never ever have I claim to be! But in comparison of my lack of knowledge of computer language you have no knowledge in communication with people on any level!.

Here is a quote that you might think about: "The greatest of all faults is to imagine that you have none."

Now I hope that I have made your day by giving you someone to always think you are so much better than! Be sure to watch where you step because you might step in your own shit!
Jimbo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since my diplomatic suggestion was ignored I'll put it this way. I'm not saying the original post you made referring to the "bot" was incorrect because you were correct. But you are dead wrong by the snarky response to Tamara and frankly it's insulting to call any woman a "family factory", "derelict" which Ms.Tamara isn't in the least. What this boils down to is miscommunication where she thought you were using terms to put her down which I explained to her wasn't the case. Instead of accepting Tamara didn't understand your terminology and meant no ill will in the first post...what did you do? Post an insulting,crude,backward snub.

Where's your class and maturity? Shame on you bud, shame on you!

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I am not 100% computer savvy. Never ever have I claim to be! But in comparison of my lack of knowledge of computer language you have no knowledge in communication with people on any level!.
Here is a quote that you might think about: "The greatest of all faults is to imagine that you have none."
Now I hope that I have made your day by giving you someone to always think you are so much better than! Be sure to watch where you step because you might step in your own shit!
I have at no point called or considered myself faultless. Don't try to make me out to be haughty and high-chinned, because I'm not. When I cordially mentioned that you were talking to a bot, you lashed out at me. When I generously attempted to shed some light on the situation by explaining what I was talking about, you lashed out at me. You're still lashing out at me, and it's nobody's fault but your own.

All I've done this entire time is offer some technical insight. I stated it in terms that almost anyone can understand. Obviously, you know what spam means, and instead of even slightly attempting to figure out what bot means, you started crying wolf about my "hostile attitude." You have Google, for Christ's sake. You have explanations, history, tutorials and vast new fields of artistry and functionality at your fingertips, but you would rather scream at me than take the 15 seconds to Google a phrase and look at the definition.

You can call me high-and-mighty all you want, but don't be a dumbass at the same time. That's just insulting.

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since my diplomatic suggestion was ignored I'll put it this way. I'm not saying the original post you made referring to the "bot" was incorrect because you were correct. But you are dead wrong by the snarky response to Tamara and frankly it's insulting to call any woman a "family factory", "derelict" which Ms.Tamara isn't in the least. What this boils down to is miscommunication where she thought you were using terms to put her down which I explained to her wasn't the case. Instead of accepting Tamara didn't understand your terminology and meant no ill will in the first post...what did you do? Post an insulting,crude,backward snub.
Where's your class and maturity? Shame on you bud, shame on you!
I got snarky because she consistently tried to make it personal. Crack on my maturity, but she was the one who initially responded to my insight with "QUIT BEING SO RUDE!" and "STOP TYPING IN MANDARIN!" I got snarky because she didn't drop the attitude when I explained around it.

Now she's STILL giving me a million reasons to give zero fucks.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I did not understand Jack Mason's post #354662 was what you called a spam bot. I was not sure what you were saying either and that is my fault. But when Jack Mason asked about ostomy supplies info I never gave it a thought other than he was needing info about it. The never gave it a thought anyone would use something like that in a mean way. The reason my mind was where it was at is I have a very close love one that deals with having an ostomy every day of his life do to having fought colon cancer. So far he has won the cancer battle but the price was an ostomy. This subject is no joking matter to me. I look the web up he gave and it was an ostomy web and all I was thinking was giving him some info so he could have choices. Yes I got defensive in the way you posted to me and this is my short coming.
So I am apologizing to you for my what I have posted back to you and Thanking you in letting me know I walked right into Jack Mason's shit! Thats what I get for being to trusting that me are not that mean to post something that is so serious in a negative way.

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I did not understand Jack Mason's post #354662 was what you called a spam bot. I was not sure what you were saying either and that is my fault. But when Jack Mason asked about ostomy supplies info I never gave it a thought other than he was needing info about it. The never gave it a thought anyone would use something like that in a mean way. The reason my mind was where it was at is I have a very close love one that deals with having an ostomy every day of his life do to having fought colon cancer. So far he has won the cancer battle but the price was an ostomy. This subject is no joking matter to me. I look the web up he gave and it was an ostomy web and all I was thinking was giving him some info so he could have choices. Yes I got defensive in the way you posted to me and this is my short coming.
So I am apologizing to you for my what I have posted back to you and Thanking you in letting me know I walked right into Jack Mason's shit! Thats what I get for being to trusting that me are not that mean to post something that is so serious in a negative way.
Well, I wasn't really looking for an apology, but thank you.

The internet is 80% goodwill, but 20% is a big margin to watch out for. I'm sorry about being an ass about it, though. I knew pretty quickly that the post was a bot, and I thought I'd just unroot it then and there.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I met to say "Thats what I get for being to trusting that people are not that mean to post something that is so serious in a negative way."
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I wasn't really looking for an apology, but thank you.
The internet is 80% goodwill, but 20% is a big margin to watch out for. I'm sorry about being an ass about it, though. I knew pretty quickly that the post was a bot, and I thought I'd just unroot it then and there.
Well you taught me something new. Yes I need to work harder about getting so defensive. I just felt that I was being talked down to instead of being just talked to. If I miss understood your post then that is my fault and I am sorry for what I post to you later.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sick City USA - Tulsa Oklahoma 1 hr Churches On Every... 2
The News On 6 Investigates: Renter Beware (Feb '09) 5 hr Wiginout 44
Review: Victory Stoneworks (May '13) 5 hr Charles Cravens 2
Y does DUI McNellie's tulsa Downtown want us to... 16 hr aug 22 9
Tulsa Native Jailed In Georgia 20 hr messenger 1
Oklahoma fires trooper involved in fatal shooting 23 hr Buford 1
OHP Identifies Man Shot By Trooper During Tulsa... (Jul '13) Wed Shiloh518 21

Search the Tulsa Forum:
•••
•••