• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
31,061 - 31,080 of 75,188 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31803 Oct 7, 2012
Now that I've wakened from my nap and am in my comfort zone (which is being a night person) I would like to draw your attention to several gross hypocrisies of the left wing Fem Nazis.

1.) They are against the death penalty on the grounds that it's wrong to take the life of a human yet they defend abortion as birth control. They rationalize this by saying a fetus is not a human despite the fetus having a pulse, heartbeat, formation and brain waves. So in their world they are saying you should not put to death a person who kills others, regardless if those others are women and children, the defenseless elderly but it's OK to kill a defenseless child in the womb because it's not convenient to have that child.

2.) Interestingly, the Fem Nazi defends against all abortion regulation on the grounds that government has no right to legislate what a woman does with her body. Yet they support anti prostitution laws on the grounds that prostitution demeans women. Yet if the prostitute gets pregnant and gets an abortion, we're back to getting the government out of what she does with her body. Best I can figure out it's sex they want regulated (which makes them pretty much the same people as the bible thumpers) and the results of sex they don't want regulated.

3.) Fem Nazi's will tell you that sexual harassment is whatever the "harassed" says it is. However this is not as broad as brush as you might suspect. If a gay man is accused of sexual harassment the fem nazi will declare the accuser a homophobic. If a woman is accused of sexual harassment the fem Nazi will tell you that women don't sexually harass and in fact are being labeled by a sexist. If a black man is accused of being a harasser then the accuser (according to your not so friendly local fem nazi) is a racist. Best I can figure here is that according to fem nazi's the only person that can be a sexual harasser is a white male heterosexual. So much for "sexual harassment is whatever the alleged harassed thinks it is".

4.) Fem Nazis say women deserve equal pay and equal opportunity. Yet they never stop attacking pretty women as airheads, sluts, stupid people and of no real value. They're unrelenting in their accusations that men hire pretty women because, well, they're pretty. This despite the undeniable truth that in some cases pretty women are more qualified for a job than a 400lb obese Fem Nazi. Swim suit modeling/sales comes to mind. Best I can figure is that Fem Nazis think women should have the same pay and opportunity as men but only if that woman is clearly not attractive physically.

“Let's talk like adults, eh?”

Since: Sep 12

Tulsa

#31804 Oct 7, 2012
Mitt's point about PBS makes sense. There are so many government administrations and things the government funds that are a waste of money. I'm glad he wants to shake up the staus quo.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31805 Oct 8, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
I doubt that your physically attractive that's why you spend all your time glued to your computer. You have no desire to go out and mingle and meet women. Libido problems? I doubt that personal friends are frequent visitors around your house.

And you fantasize that gay men are going to hit on you. And that women who dare to disagree with you are Femi-Nazi's.

It's all fun and games to you when you get to going but that just leads to people to speculate about you Dusty. So if your bound and determined to go there. Okay Dusty, because you yourself lead me to some interesting theories about you in your little stories that you love to share with us.

Oh and the death penalty thing, it's funny that people like you rail about the failures of government can turn around and find no fault with the government putting citizens to death. All it used to take for a conviction was an eye witness. Yeah that's reliable.

Your just an old man willingly stuck at home. Gays getting married plays absolutely no bearing on your life other than to try and make other people as miserable as you. You could care less what young gays go through and the fact many of them have committed suicide.

That's why the younger generations are so happy to see your generation at the end stages of your life here in America because a lot of hate will disappear with you.

That's why they say that your generation is happy to spend all our tax money on bombs and bullets to kill people but a dime on something that brings happiness to people like Big Bird is a waste. Nope, whose gonna miss that!

Location hidden

#31806 Oct 8, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that your physically attractive that's why you spend all your time glued to your computer. You have no desire to go out and mingle and meet women. Libido problems? I doubt that personal friends are frequent visitors around your house.
And you fantasize that gay men are going to hit on you. And that women who dare to disagree with you are Femi-Nazi's.
It's all fun and games to you when you get to going but that just leads to people to speculate about you Dusty. So if your bound and determined to go there. Okay Dusty, because you yourself lead me to some interesting theories about you in your little stories that you love to share with us.
Oh and the death penalty thing, it's funny that people like you rail about the failures of government can turn around and find no fault with the government putting citizens to death. All it used to take for a conviction was an eye witness. Yeah that's reliable.
Your just an old man willingly stuck at home. Gays getting married plays absolutely no bearing on your life other than to try and make other people as miserable as you. You could care less what young gays go through and the fact many of them have committed suicide.
That's why the younger generations are so happy to see your generation at the end stages of your life here in America because a lot of hate will disappear with you.
That's why they say that your generation is happy to spend all our tax money on bombs and bullets to kill people but a dime on something that brings happiness to people like Big Bird is a waste. Nope, whose gonna miss that!
My appearance has nothing to do with anything. I don't begrudge attractive people who work out and present themselves as the best physical specimens they can be. In fact a I applaud them. There is nothing wrong with being attractive and healthy. There is something wrong with being obese and refusing to take care of your health. In fact I'm quite proud of my being 6' 180 lbs and in excellent health for my age.

You are correct. I have no desire to have another relationship with a woman. I had the best there has ever been and it would be not be fair to another woman to ask her to try and replace that woman. A fine looking Hooker can provide all the "libido therapy" I need. My 'buddies' spend far more time in my home that I like. One reason I quit stocking the liquor cabinet since I don't drink and I don't see any reason to encourage them to drink at my expense. Heh.

I have consistently stated the military budget needs to be cut. That's just pure throw it on the wall bullshit from you.

Being "gay" is a mental disorder. The wiring got shorted out somewhere. I've known gays that have money and stature and are still miserable flitting mental wrecks. I've known gays who committed suicide over a failed relationship. I've also known straights who did the same. The mentally ill generally are more prone to suicide than others. That responsibility doesn't fall on me. Your constant tirades about being being anti gay leads me to believe you're not married to a man at all. Unless of course you are a man. As you may recall several who have seen you have stated that there is some doubt concerning your gender in regards to your appearance. Oh and I'm not worried about gay men hitting on me. I'm worried that after more than 40 years of information concerning the transmission of HIV, ONCE AGAIN gay males lead this nation in the new HIV cases due to their inability to control their libido or practice safe sex.

Finally, regarding my generation "dying out"? I bet I outlive your fat ass.

(I notice you don't rebuke any claim I have made about the hypocrisy of the fem nazis.)

Location hidden

#31807 Oct 8, 2012
One other thing Shamu? I am anti death penalty unless there is conclusive DNA evidence. I am totally opposed to the death penalty on nothing more than eyewitness testimony/jail house snitch testimony.

I am also anti abortion with the exception of rape, incest and/or to save a mother's life.

Markedly consistent.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31808 Oct 8, 2012
Now your a Doctor too. Well physician heal thyself, because the entire medical community determined being gay is NOT a mental disorder. But that's never stopped bigots like you.

I doubt that you can even move that old tired ass of yours as much time as you spend on the computer at your age.

And who would believe that your fit or attractive when you have to pay for female company. But some women will do anything for a dime even you. Probably they give you the 'pity special.' For them them them the get the bucks for having to spend 30 seconds making you happy.

The only gays you know are in your fantasies as much time as you spend thinking about them and it seem to be quite a lot. Come out of the closet Dusty and quit be a latent self-hating gay. Even if you look like Quasimodo.

Location hidden

#31809 Oct 8, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
Now your a Doctor too. Well physician heal thyself, because the entire medical community determined being gay is NOT a mental disorder. But that's never stopped bigots like you.
I doubt that you can even move that old tired ass of yours as much time as you spend on the computer at your age.
And who would believe that your fit or attractive when you have to pay for female company. But some women will do anything for a dime even you. Probably they give you the 'pity special.' For them them them the get the bucks for having to spend 30 seconds making you happy.
The only gays you know are in your fantasies as much time as you spend thinking about them and it seem to be quite a lot. Come out of the closet Dusty and quit be a latent self-hating gay. Even if you look like Quasimodo.
Wipe your chin. You're frothing.

Location hidden

#31810 Oct 8, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
The Pity special would be reserved for you whales. And I like hottie hookers. They give me what I want and then leave me alone. That's the kind of relationship that works for me at this stage of my life. But hey, at least I'm honest. I would bet serious money that that "husband" of yours hasn't laid your fat ass in a decade.

Groningen, Netherlands

#31811 Oct 8, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
I wonder about the "values" of a fem nazi who thinks someone who has 3 "girlfriends" at age 85 is somehow to be emulated? I wonder how someone takes a "shot" at another for having had the best women alive for more nearly 30 years and really not interested in another after having the best there was? I really wonder about the depth of the "values" of a person who is so insecure that they place value on being a horndog in their senior years? You know what minute? For a thousand dollars a night I can have the hottest looking woman you have ever laid your eyes on, over for the night and have sex my way regardless of what that might be and in the morning I can simply go back to my life the way I want it to be.
You do support legalizing prostitution don't you minute? I mean aren't you adamant that the government shouldn't be regulating what a woman chooses do with her body?
Well, I for one think it's a wonderful thing if a person can find someone that they can be that happy with for so many years. That would be my one requirement for true happiness in life. Good for you that you had it Dusty, and it's really none of anyone elses buisness anyway what you do with your life.

Groningen, Netherlands

#31812 Oct 8, 2012
Silver7 wrote:
Mitt's point about PBS makes sense. There are so many government administrations and things the government funds that are a waste of money. I'm glad he wants to shake up the staus quo.
Yes, and if taking funding to PBS would do anything at all in way of balancing the budget, I would agree with you, but it won't. PBS isn't the big problem here, The big problems that would actually put relief on the budget are the ones he won't touch. Example: Military spending.

Location hidden

#31813 Oct 8, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I for one think it's a wonderful thing if a person can find someone that they can be that happy with for so many years. That would be my one requirement for true happiness in life. Good for you that you had it Dusty, and it's really none of anyone elses buisness anyway what you do with your life.
Of course it's fine that an 85 year old "has a girlfriend". And that was totally my point that "different strokes for different folks". Minute knows that my wife died and I miss her eery day. She's just being hateful. And I don't want another relationship because it would not be fair to the woman. I like my life as it is and I like hottie hookers. I can afford them, they are not "abused women" or street prostitutes. They are expensive and very much in control of what they do.(shrug).

I figure it this way. I don't advocate legislating abortion. I advocate birth control in every way possible to lessen surgical abortion. And I sure as hell don't understand how someone like Minute can put down Hookers yet defend gay bath houses (which spread HIV worse than any situation in America), defend abortion as the woman's right to do as she wants with her body, defend welfare women for having kids to get more welfare money, in short; defend a woman's right to do as she pleases in every respect EXCEPT for hookers. That's hypocritical and none of her damn business. Puritanical actually. Seems to me that she's afraid her man will cheat on her with a hooker. Well I've never cheated on a woman in my life. Not once. It further seems to me that a man who is married or in a committed relationship and who goes to a hooker is the greater wrong.

But hookers serve a purpose for someone who is not in desire of a relationship, who likes pretty women, who can afford them and who doesn't want more. Generally the thousand dollar a night women are pretty chatty, more sophisticated and intelligent than one might think. We talk, we watch movies, we eat lobster out of a to go container and we laugh a lot. One told me the story of how she came to be in Playboy as a "girls of the Pac 10 conference" and she does what she wants to do. It's her life. I just rented her for a night because she offered her services. She "works" twice a week for a thousand dollars and that's what she wants. I didn't put her out there and I couldn't convince her to do otherwise if I wanted to.

Prostitution is the world's oldest profession and whether you agree or not. you know Europe has a much different view than the USA does concerning this subject. I guess I'm just more European in this respect.

But you're right. It's none of her business. I'm just happy I can get her to frothing. It gives her something to do. LOL

Location hidden

#31814 Oct 8, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and if taking funding to PBS would do anything at all in way of balancing the budget, I would agree with you, but it won't. PBS isn't the big problem here, The big problems that would actually put relief on the budget are the ones he won't touch. Example: Military spending.
Military spending would be the first and largest place I would cut if I had the power. My question concerning PBS though is this. Polls show about 66% of America thinks PBS should not be subsidized. There is no race, age, gender or sexual preference issue in that. So how is it that the what the vast majority think matters not at all? I don't understand either the right or left's positions that nothing that THEY approve of can EVER be cut?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#31815 Oct 8, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that Antiques Road Show is just as commercial as those other two and it's never shown as often. There is no reason for PBS to not make good money from that show.
I am agreeing with you.

Groningen, Netherlands

#31816 Oct 8, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's fine that an 85 year old "has a girlfriend". And that was totally my point that "different strokes for different folks". Minute knows that my wife died and I miss her eery day. She's just being hateful. And I don't want another relationship because it would not be fair to the woman. I like my life as it is and I like hottie hookers. I can afford them, they are not "abused women" or street prostitutes. They are expensive and very much in control of what they do.(shrug).
I figure it this way. I don't advocate legislating abortion. I advocate birth control in every way possible to lessen surgical abortion. And I sure as hell don't understand how someone like Minute can put down Hookers yet defend gay bath houses (which spread HIV worse than any situation in America), defend abortion as the woman's right to do as she wants with her body, defend welfare women for having kids to get more welfare money, in short; defend a woman's right to do as she pleases in every respect EXCEPT for hookers. That's hypocritical and none of her damn business. Puritanical actually. Seems to me that she's afraid her man will cheat on her with a hooker. Well I've never cheated on a woman in my life. Not once. It further seems to me that a man who is married or in a committed relationship and who goes to a hooker is the greater wrong.
But hookers serve a purpose for someone who is not in desire of a relationship, who likes pretty women, who can afford them and who doesn't want more. Generally the thousand dollar a night women are pretty chatty, more sophisticated and intelligent than one might think. We talk, we watch movies, we eat lobster out of a to go container and we laugh a lot. One told me the story of how she came to be in Playboy as a "girls of the Pac 10 conference" and she does what she wants to do. It's her life. I just rented her for a night because she offered her services. She "works" twice a week for a thousand dollars and that's what she wants. I didn't put her out there and I couldn't convince her to do otherwise if I wanted to.
Prostitution is the world's oldest profession and whether you agree or not. you know Europe has a much different view than the USA does concerning this subject. I guess I'm just more European in this respect.
But you're right. It's none of her business. I'm just happy I can get her to frothing. It gives her something to do. LOL
I have the same idea about prositution as I do abortion and gay marriage. They aren't my thing, they are not for me an issue I even feel needs discussion really. But I also know I've been in situations in my life (even though I'm younger than you ;)) in which I've wondered how far I would have to go to survive. So I do understand the grey areas in all situations.
Yes, here prositutes are even government subsidized... or they were in the past.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#31817 Oct 8, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
Well physician heal thyself, because the entire medical community determined being gay is NOT a mental disorder.
==========
Well not exactly, and not the "entire medical community".

Furthermore, while SOME in medical profession(both psych associations) have agreed that the homosexual perspective is not of itself a mental disorder, no more than is one thinking he/she must fly like a bird, but most professionals do not extend their INCOMPLETE analysis to the acts or expressions, and ON GOING behavior exhibited by gays that represents or lives out the mentally held homosexual perspective.

But bottom line is no matter how it is defined, homosexual partnerships, unions, relationships, should not use the word marriage, which is reserved for, and means by definition, different gender unions.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#31818 Oct 8, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pity special would be reserved for you whales. And I like hottie hookers. They give me what I want and then leave me alone. That's the kind of relationship that works for me at this stage of my life. But hey, at least I'm honest. I would bet serious money that that "husband" of yours hasn't laid your fat ass in a decade.
Seems odd that Miss Just would be putting you down for how much time you are on here when she is on here all the time 24/7. I was lately asked why I was on here in the middle of the nite but she is on here day, evening and nite. She says she is busy busy but yet she's also can be on here 24/7. She says you and I are old fat asses but what is her age,50's' so what is her excuse? Hang in there because you do a good job in putting her in her place.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#31819 Oct 8, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey you are the only one that wants the older generation asses kicked to the curb! You have more hate in you than everyone combined on this thread!

Location hidden

#31820 Oct 8, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Well not exactly, and not the "entire medical community".
Furthermore, while SOME in medical profession(both psych associations) have agreed that the homosexual perspective is not of itself a mental disorder, no more than is one thinking he/she must fly like a bird, but most professionals do not extend their INCOMPLETE analysis to the acts or expressions, and ON GOING behavior exhibited by gays that represents or lives out the mentally held homosexual perspective.
But bottom line is no matter how it is defined, homosexual partnerships, unions, relationships, should not use the word marriage, which is reserved for, and means by definition, different gender unions.
For anyone to quote the Psychiatric world as the definitive on anything is absurd in my view. Minute wails about the rate of suicide among gays while conveniently ignoring that the rate of suicide among psychiatrists is the highest in the world. For a century the entire America Shrink world based the majority of their "findings" on the lunatic rants of a cocaine addict. We were told that the problems of all mankind eventually wound back down to a desire to sleep with our mothers. Maybe Freud did in his drug induced fantasies but most people don't. But this nation actually believed that man in majority of all Shrinks for a very long time.

I don't think gays are mentally ill like a sociopath but I do think their genetic wiring zigged when it should have zagged somewhere in their brain. Left wingers like to point out that the lower animal kingdom also has "gay animals". Same genetic short. Why wouldn't it be. If humans can short in their circuitry in a thousand different ways why claim that being gay is not one of those ways? And why wouldn't other animals have the same situation?

I don't think gays can be cured anymore than a sociopath or a psychopath can be cured. But I do believe, now that it's coming clear that the Boy Scouts have had a monster pedophile problem for many decades now just like the Catholic church, that there is coming a point that it's going to be very difficult for gay males to deny their propensity for young boys.

Which is unfortunate. I would prefer that all consenting adult males be gay. Except for me of course. I'd get a hell of a lot more hottie females that way.(That's a joke for the humor deficient among you. I understand that one man couldn't service 4 billion women, OK?)

It would be amusing were it not so expensive to the public to pay for gay males lack of responsible sex practices, when someone like Minute claims they are "normal". Normal women don't swing their hips like Fifi LaRue in a movie depicting hookers. Normal women don't lisp. Normal women don't flip their wrists and have to put their hands on every male they encounter. Normal women don't prance and commit suicide over some kid they met in a bathroom in the park. Normal women don't burst into tears and fall to their knees in the mall because of a broken fingernail.

And marriage will always be a union between a man and a woman. Gays can call their civil union whatever they want. I will continue to call it what I call it now. The "normalization" of yet another form of mental deficiency.

Location hidden

#31821 Oct 8, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the same idea about prositution as I do abortion and gay marriage. They aren't my thing, they are not for me an issue I even feel needs discussion really. But I also know I've been in situations in my life (even though I'm younger than you ;)) in which I've wondered how far I would have to go to survive. So I do understand the grey areas in all situations.
Yes, here prositutes are even government subsidized... or they were in the past.
I'm not an expert on every country in Europe. I know in Germany they pay taxes like everyone else.

Location hidden

#31822 Oct 8, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Seems odd that Miss Just would be putting you down for how much time you are on here when she is on here all the time 24/7. I was lately asked why I was on here in the middle of the nite but she is on here day, evening and nite. She says she is busy busy but yet she's also can be on here 24/7. She says you and I are old fat asses but what is her age,50's' so what is her excuse? Hang in there because you do a good job in putting her in her place.
According to her she's no spring chicken. I don't recall her claiming to be officially retired as I am. I can work as much as I want to work but it's film and music editing on the computer so I'm at the computer either way. But I don't work as much as I could because, well, I'm supposed to be retired. I thought retired people didn't have to answer for their time? Guess I was wrong.

But owning a restaurant? A 24 hour restaurant? One of my neighbors owns a restaurant and we rarely see them beyond major holidays. They're gone early in the morning and if you're up and there are headlights in the middle of the night on our street it's them coming home. That's one of the most labor intensive small businesses there is. Someone is bullshitting someone here and I suspect it's Minute doing the bullshitting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Y does DUI McNellie's tulsa Downtown want us to... 17 hr aug 30 16
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Fri Gustoffl 2,631
Tulsa Couple Asks U.S. Supreme Court To Hear Ga... Fri St Rick Saintpornum 35
Directv referral code (Aug '12) Fri Mark 62
Review: Access Pain Solutions (Nov '13) Aug 28 Jarov Ahmet 12
Shawshank Warden Norton Lance Hetmer Aug 27 Torture 1
Debate: Marijuana - Tulsa, OK (Aug '10) Aug 27 unkniwn 258
•••
•••
Tulsa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tulsa Jobs