Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you didn't even get that one right! But that's what happens when you make assumptions. My son's plane is a sub hunter. So the little bomb you we hoping to launch at me went way way off target. In more ways than one.
==========
Yeah, it did. Can't win 'em all, but get most of them.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I have spent several days watching and tracking what is on PBS. I tend to agree with Dusty. I also can understand the theory of
the government funding back when there were 4 or 5 channels. But from what I saw now on PBS it should not be funded by the government.
Most kids are in day care and Big Bird and such programs are not being used as a learning tool. So I would say very small percent gets anything from these programs. I agree this government funding could be put to better use. That is if are government is smart enough to do this!
I guess if we make assumption that day care kids don't watch TV during the day. Sorry, but they do. Just because your kids are grown and don't watch any more I know that the popularity of the program didn't crater and crash on losing their viewership, in fact my daughter especially loved the Bird. Plus I'll admit I do catch Antiques Roadshow.

This is almost our last bastion of public broadcasting and there's hundred of channels. My choice keep the channel and the radio program and lose 6hrs. of pentagon funding.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if we make assumption that day care kids don't watch TV during the day. Sorry, but they do. Just because your kids are grown and don't watch any more I know that the popularity of the program didn't crater and crash on losing their viewership, in fact my daughter especially loved the Bird. Plus I'll admit I do catch Antiques Roadshow.
This is almost our last bastion of public broadcasting and there's hundred of channels. My choice keep the channel and the radio program and lose 6hrs. of pentagon funding.
So Antiques Roadshow is more important than other programs like helping the homeless, or funding programs such as better care for the needy or programs that help people get back on their feet or to our educational programs. TV and learning tools have changed and come along way since my sons were born. And no the kids in day care are not watching Big Bird at day care. They are actually being taught by a live human person and not TV!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Yeah, it did. Can't win 'em all, but get most of them.
Oh well. But really what's the prize? Icon's? LOL I know that I'm personally counting the number of times that Dusty and you use the word 'extremest.' The word play is fun. In extreme situations, when Dusty's vocabulary is stretched to the extreme, red warning lights is Dusty's brain start flashing the warning of extreme overload and out of his little typing finger type Extremist over and over.

Really, it might be a fun competition to see how many times Dusty has used it. I'm sure it would be extreme! LOL
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Jesse or who ever you are! I never said anything to you that was a lie that obviously burst your little wingnut bubble. In fact you use the tell that all wingnuts use by chanting 'lie, liar, lying liar' but don't say what is the lie or give proof that it was a lie. I know you wingnuts are butthurt right now when you thought you had a win after the debates, then all you little sandcastles that you had painstaking built up came crashing down with the jobs report. Well just know, your candidates are all built out of sand and it doesn't taken much to blow them away. LOL Loser!
La-te-da-te-da....more tunes from the loony-tuned channel. Tuned in next schedule post for more of the same programming!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>So Antiques Roadshow is more important than other programs like helping the homeless, or funding programs such as better care for the needy or programs that help people get back on their feet or to our educational programs. TV and learning tools have changed and come along way since my sons were born. And no the kids in day care are not watching Big Bird at day care. They are actually being taught by a live human person and not TV!
See that's the thing. You have a vast wide array of programs to pick from. But unless you unaware of just how many people are siding with the Bird right now you might find you opinion in the minority, again.
SayWhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you didn't even get that one right! But that's what happens when you make assumptions. My son's plane is a sub hunter. So the little bomb you we hoping to launch at me went way way off target. In more ways than one.
Like there aren't real live breathing people manning the subs your son hunts :D...whatever dipshit!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well. But really what's the prize? Icon's? LOL I know that I'm personally counting the number of times that Dusty and you use the word 'extremest.' The word play is fun. In extreme situations, when Dusty's vocabulary is stretched to the extreme, red warning lights is Dusty's brain start flashing the warning of extreme overload and out of his little typing finger type Extremist over and over.
Really, it might be a fun competition to see how many times Dusty has used it. I'm sure it would be extreme! LOL
==========
Now there is an assumption that backfired on you, for a lot of reasons. I hardly ever use the word extremist.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
See that's the thing. You have a vast wide array of programs to pick from. But unless you unaware of just how many people are siding with the Bird right now you might find you opinion in the minority, again.
Actually with all the really serious stuff going and needs to be addressed I think this rather stupid that so many has picked this out to bitch about! Well I am not against Big Bird I am again the waste of money that is government funding to put many of the programs on thru PBS.
SayWhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
But unless you unaware of just how many people are siding with the Bird right now you might find you opinion in the minority, again.
Whatever, at least Tamara responses made a reasoned opinion unlike yours which is like a bi-polar,manic depressive,schizophrenic on steriods.

But there is a cure...STFU

presciption directions for use: must begin immediately and continue the rest of your natural life.

AMA
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Like there aren't real live breathing people manning the subs your son hunts :D...whatever dipshit!
Oh honey, since the Navy has moved the fleet to the Pacific on orders from the President and if my son's crew has orders to launch on a sub, the crew on the sub will be the least of your worries. Because that would result with a war with China.

Right now it seems to be a game of cat and mouse with the Chinese since for some reason the Chinese are taunting Japan right now but the rest of the time the Chinese subs are trying to cruise Taiwan and their job has been to warn them off. But the crew does enjoy when they annoy the Chinese too much, they get a visit from a Chinese jet coming to buzz them and take their pic just like the movie 'Top Gun.'

Probably you missed it but it was no secret since my son could talk about it, they just finished their combined services war games in and around Guam.

But see killing people are things people in the military are ordered to do, they don't take it upon themselves to do, especially a sub. But you know that's what the millions of dollars in training that you guys want from your military and pay for.

No matter how much you want to peg this on his mom. Idiot.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, at least Tamara responses made a reasoned opinion unlike yours which is like a bi-polar,manic depressive,schizophrenic on steriods.
But there is a cure...STFU
presciption directions for use: must begin immediately and continue the rest of your natural life.
AMA
Well when you call someone's opinion 'reasoned' I feel pretty safe that I'm on the right track.
SayWhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh honey, since the Navy has moved the fleet to the Pacific on orders from the President and if my son's crew has orders to launch on a sub, the crew on the sub will be the least of your worries. Because that would result with a war with China.
Right now it seems to be a game of cat and mouse with the Chinese since for some reason the Chinese are taunting Japan right now but the rest of the time the Chinese subs are trying to cruise Taiwan and their job has been to warn them off. But the crew does enjoy when they annoy the Chinese too much, they get a visit from a Chinese jet coming to buzz them and take their pic just like the movie 'Top Gun.'
Probably you missed it but it was no secret since my son could talk about it, they just finished their combined services war games in and around Guam.
But see killing people are things people in the military are ordered to do, they don't take it upon themselves to do, especially a sub. But you know that's what the millions of dollars in training that you guys want from your military and pay for.
No matter how much you want to peg this on his mom. Idiot.
Never said your son was an idiot don't know the man. You on the other hand are off the reservation,elevator doesn't come close to the top floor,lights are on and nobody's home,peanut brigade,space cadet,shit for brains,dipshit on board,libtard,you have to pass this bill before you can read it,goofball.

All that update isn't needed by most on this thread they could probably tell you a thing or two but that would zip right pass you head...again!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Now there is an assumption that backfired on you, for a lot of reasons. I hardly ever use the word extremist.
Not as much as Dusty, I'll give you that, but it has cropped up more frequently when Dusty has been on a roll with it. Maybe it get's a tiny imprint in your vocabulary seeing it so much, it unconscious. LOL
SayWhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when you call someone's opinion 'reasoned' I feel pretty safe that I'm on the right track.
You would, LMFAO
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said your son was an idiot don't know the man. You on the other hand are off the reservation,elevator doesn't come close to the top floor,lights are on and nobody's home,peanut brigade,space cadet,shit for brains,dipshit on board,libtard,you have to pass this bill before you can read it,goofball.
All that update isn't needed by most on this thread they could probably tell you a thing or two but that would zip right pass you head...again!
Did you take a poll?

See, here's the thing, my son is the pilot and yours works the fry machine at Mickee Dee's.

I see that you've really stretching and reaching the limits of your vocabulary. Really it would have helped you if you had at least finished high school. LOL
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Well, here you go Tamara and various assorted wingnuts:

The Obama Administration uncovered $430 million in Medicare fraud in a single bust yesterday

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/06/1140...

It was more than the federal govt gives to PBS ($130 million more, in fact.)

And it was the second time the gov did it this month.

I hope the culprits spend some time in jail though since the one of the guys whose corporation was caught engaging in medicare fraud was elected the Republican Gov. of Florida.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Some FACTS on PBS, you know those things that liberals really really like:

“Over the course of a year, 91 percent of all U.S. television households tune in to their local PBS station. In fact,PBS service is watched by 81 percent of all children between the ages of 2-8. Each day, the American public receives an enduring and daily return on investment that is heard, seen, read and experienced in public media broadcasts, apps, podcasts and online — all for the cost of about $1.35 per person per year.”
SayWhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you take a poll?
Yes, here on this thread and we all agree you are NUTS!

FYI: I don't have any children. I'm not a short order cook like you...ROADKILL MENU mama
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, here on this thread and we all agree you are NUTS!
FYI: I don't have any children. I'm not a short order cook like you...ROADKILL MENU mama
Well 18% of the American people still believe the Sun revolves around the Earth too, which comes to 1 in 5 Americans. What is funny is the cluster of them including you find their way to this board. Probably your a magnet.

[Link: www.politico.com ...]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Tulsa Forum right now

Search the Tulsa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
President Obama has withdrawn from Governing..H... 36 min Pulpit Pounding Preacher 3
Judges Pervert The Constitution - REPENT JUDGES... 55 min Justice Spielberg 4
Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) 12 hr Wreaking Ball GUY 60
Ebay Flawed DSR System Eliminating Small Sellers (Jul '13) 20 hr SellerBacklash 28
Breaking News - Theo Fleming Formally Charged (Apr '09) Wed DylanBilbyfag 31
Alorica In Need Of Filling Jobs (Feb '08) Wed Jane doe Tulsa 109
Bond Hearing Set For Manslaughter Suspect (Nov '08) Tue Lana ray 99
•••

Excessive Heat Watch for Tulsa County was issued at July 25 at 3:30AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tulsa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000