OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,571 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31771 Oct 6, 2012
SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, at least Tamara responses made a reasoned opinion unlike yours which is like a bi-polar,manic depressive,schizophrenic on steriods.
But there is a cure...STFU
presciption directions for use: must begin immediately and continue the rest of your natural life.
AMA
Well when you call someone's opinion 'reasoned' I feel pretty safe that I'm on the right track.
SayWhat

United States

#31772 Oct 6, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh honey, since the Navy has moved the fleet to the Pacific on orders from the President and if my son's crew has orders to launch on a sub, the crew on the sub will be the least of your worries. Because that would result with a war with China.
Right now it seems to be a game of cat and mouse with the Chinese since for some reason the Chinese are taunting Japan right now but the rest of the time the Chinese subs are trying to cruise Taiwan and their job has been to warn them off. But the crew does enjoy when they annoy the Chinese too much, they get a visit from a Chinese jet coming to buzz them and take their pic just like the movie 'Top Gun.'
Probably you missed it but it was no secret since my son could talk about it, they just finished their combined services war games in and around Guam.
But see killing people are things people in the military are ordered to do, they don't take it upon themselves to do, especially a sub. But you know that's what the millions of dollars in training that you guys want from your military and pay for.
No matter how much you want to peg this on his mom. Idiot.
Never said your son was an idiot don't know the man. You on the other hand are off the reservation,elevator doesn't come close to the top floor,lights are on and nobody's home,peanut brigade,space cadet,shit for brains,dipshit on board,libtard,you have to pass this bill before you can read it,goofball.

All that update isn't needed by most on this thread they could probably tell you a thing or two but that would zip right pass you head...again!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31773 Oct 6, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Now there is an assumption that backfired on you, for a lot of reasons. I hardly ever use the word extremist.
Not as much as Dusty, I'll give you that, but it has cropped up more frequently when Dusty has been on a roll with it. Maybe it get's a tiny imprint in your vocabulary seeing it so much, it unconscious. LOL
SayWhat

United States

#31774 Oct 6, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when you call someone's opinion 'reasoned' I feel pretty safe that I'm on the right track.
You would, LMFAO
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31775 Oct 6, 2012
SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said your son was an idiot don't know the man. You on the other hand are off the reservation,elevator doesn't come close to the top floor,lights are on and nobody's home,peanut brigade,space cadet,shit for brains,dipshit on board,libtard,you have to pass this bill before you can read it,goofball.
All that update isn't needed by most on this thread they could probably tell you a thing or two but that would zip right pass you head...again!
Did you take a poll?

See, here's the thing, my son is the pilot and yours works the fry machine at Mickee Dee's.

I see that you've really stretching and reaching the limits of your vocabulary. Really it would have helped you if you had at least finished high school. LOL
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31776 Oct 6, 2012
Well, here you go Tamara and various assorted wingnuts:

The Obama Administration uncovered $430 million in Medicare fraud in a single bust yesterday

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/06/1140...

It was more than the federal govt gives to PBS ($130 million more, in fact.)

And it was the second time the gov did it this month.

I hope the culprits spend some time in jail though since the one of the guys whose corporation was caught engaging in medicare fraud was elected the Republican Gov. of Florida.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31777 Oct 6, 2012
Some FACTS on PBS, you know those things that liberals really really like:

“Over the course of a year, 91 percent of all U.S. television households tune in to their local PBS station. In fact,PBS service is watched by 81 percent of all children between the ages of 2-8. Each day, the American public receives an enduring and daily return on investment that is heard, seen, read and experienced in public media broadcasts, apps, podcasts and online — all for the cost of about $1.35 per person per year.”
SayWhat

United States

#31778 Oct 6, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you take a poll?
Yes, here on this thread and we all agree you are NUTS!

FYI: I don't have any children. I'm not a short order cook like you...ROADKILL MENU mama
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31779 Oct 6, 2012
SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, here on this thread and we all agree you are NUTS!
FYI: I don't have any children. I'm not a short order cook like you...ROADKILL MENU mama
Well 18% of the American people still believe the Sun revolves around the Earth too, which comes to 1 in 5 Americans. What is funny is the cluster of them including you find their way to this board. Probably your a magnet.

[Link: www.politico.com ...]
SayWhat

United States

#31780 Oct 6, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well 18% of the American people still believe the Sun revolves around the Earth too, which comes to 1 in 5 Americans. What is funny is the cluster of them including you find their way to this board. Probably your a magnet.
1.You're the one who supports a Iran and Mullah being nuclear.
2.You're the one who still thinks it's better to abort than use contraceptives don't lie because you confirmed you'd do it again just a few days ago.
3. All you're opinions are not derived by research and reasoning but by a strong desire to fit into a group or cult. That's why dusty has locked horns with you so many times because he is a businessman who has been required to "reason" out a situation (the cause and effect) and he knows so many of the things you post are someone else's statement of thought not yours, just like dusty and the rest of us have read that very same b.s. only while you believe, we understand it's b.s.

These are only 3 things but the list is endless because everyday you will show up with more b.s.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31781 Oct 6, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well. But really what's the prize? Icon's? LOL I know that I'm personally counting the number of times that Dusty and you use the word 'extremest.' The word play is fun. In extreme situations, when Dusty's vocabulary is stretched to the extreme, red warning lights is Dusty's brain start flashing the warning of extreme overload and out of his little typing finger type Extremist over and over.
Really, it might be a fun competition to see how many times Dusty has used it. I'm sure it would be extreme! LOL
It might possibly be extreme but the two things it won't be is either left wing or right wing extremism. Know whut I mean Vern?

Location hidden

#31782 Oct 6, 2012
Would someone please inform me as to what makes "antiques Roadshow" any more valuable to the American Public than "Pawn Stars" or "American Pickers"? It's trash TV for god's sake.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#31783 Oct 6, 2012
Stranger than fiction.

Rep. Paul Broun of Georgia says earth is only 9,000 years old.

This man is an M.D. Has to be a snake doctor.

Location hidden

#31784 Oct 6, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't 18% of the population actually be .90 in 5 Americans? Just sayin'.

Location hidden

#31785 Oct 6, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Now there is an assumption that backfired on you, for a lot of reasons. I hardly ever use the word extremist.
Here's minute's problem with claiming to not be a left wing extremist. I'm a conservative leaning moderate and you're a liberal leaning moderate and she has no more use for either of us than she has for the Christian far right. That leaves no place for her other than left wing extremist.

Location hidden

#31786 Oct 6, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Stranger than fiction.
Rep. Paul Broun of Georgia says earth is only 9,000 years old.
This man is an M.D. Has to be a snake doctor.
Or a snake handler. Heh.

Location hidden

#31787 Oct 6, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
In an interesting side note, 100% of fem nazis (who espouse equality for all) find it necessary to attack Pretty women as airheads, sluts, stupid and worthless. Now is that stereotyping or is it merely a case of most fem nazi's being obese, sweaty fat hogs that can't get the same men that the pretty women get? And if the second is the case, then perhaps some fem nazi can explain why men's freedom of choice in what they do with their bodies isn't as important as women's?

Methinks the fem nazis are just mostly jealous of their sister hotties.
jane

Oklahoma City, OK

#31788 Oct 6, 2012
What is this forum aout I forgot lol

Location hidden

#31789 Oct 6, 2012
I have related the story of "Eric" the green haired gay guy I had to fire because he would not keep his hands off of male customers and due to complaints from his fellow workers concerning his rather lengthy tales of his sexual exploits. Of course he sued for sexual preference discrimination and and of course he lost and of course it cost us 15 thousand or so to get the case thrown out.

But there was an interesting side note to that story. The bookkeeper for our stores had her office in that store because it was our flagship store. She was rather obese, wire haired and a Lesbian Ultra Liberal. Her name was Ms. Lugosi and I always had to refrain from referring to her as Bella of course but Ms. Lugosi was a pain in the ass with her never ending wanting to fill our storefront windows with "cause" flyers. This resulted in attacks on our "politics" from the local right wing and I would sigh and point out to Ms. Lugosi that we were a business and we offered the best prices in town, we tried to treat everyone equally and leave our causes to non work related advertising. She would sniff and take down the flyers and posters and in a day or two put them back up and I would take them down finally only to find a week or so later that there were new cause flyers for something in the window. This went on for about 20 years.

At any rate, I was fond of Ms Lugosi and I was fond of Eric and they were two pains in the asses. But in different ways. Ms. Lugosi knew where I was coming from and she knew I could legally enforce my stand but she knew she was good at her job and that what she was insisting on doing broke no laws other than mine, so we played this cat and mouse game for years.

Eric on the other hand didn't care that he was sexually harassing people and that the law prevented it. Eric was very good at his job as well but his attitude of "HI, I'M ERIC I'M GAY, YOU'RE A MAN, I'M GOING TO FONDLE YOU" was a constant problem. When he was admonished and then warned he went to Ms Lugosi and demanded she join him in a sexual preference bias suit.

Her reply? "If I were a man I'd knock you on your ass for the way you act.".

And THAT my friends is a very good example of why being gay doesn't give you more "rights" than everyone else. It's how you go about being gay that gives you the freedom to bend the rules. Just like it does for heterosexuals, short people, tall people, Asians, blacks, whites, brown. It all boils down to what is legal, what is not and how you interact with life.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31790 Oct 7, 2012
I see that it's Dusty's story telling time Saturday evening and way early Sunday morning.

Gee, for a guy that says he's well off and lives in California, he sure doesn't appear to be enjoying it.

Out of his own mouth he says he spends over 12 hours a day posting.

But what does he do, he spends Saturday nite and early Sunday morning thinking about Gays and Saturday evening thinking about Femi-Nazis.

Even in Okie land, land of the hillbillies as he calls it, you can find something better to do on Saturday evening and in the early morning hours. Sucks to be him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities Make Arrest In Tulsa-Based Burglary... (Dec '08) 13 hr Bunches56 291
I Can't Let Go (Jan '15) Fri Eternal truth 772
Review: Mclean Air Duct Coating & Cleaning Inc (Sep '13) Fri DWalters 3
Y does DUI McNellie's tulsa Downtown want us to... (Apr '14) Sep 1 sondra 47
Matrix Serv (Mar '14) Aug 31 Tommy guy 66
News Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Aug 28 SWITZER LAND 88
Donald Trumpet will Say Anyting Aug 27 Senator INBRED IN... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages