OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

old harding

United States

#31656 Oct 5, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
Well you can tell where Oklahoma politicians heads are by these two stories:
Study: Free birth control leads to fewer abortions
Oklahoma to end Planned Parenthood contracts
And perhaps some of the children of rape will grow up and blame the GOP for their harsh lives and problems
SayWhat

United States

#31657 Oct 5, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're serious then your have to disregard the extreme of either side of this political game. Be realistic instead of idealistic. That's why I posted more information than what will be freely given on the unemployment rate, the numbers must be looked at more closely and with greater understanding of how the rate is figured, see what is overlooked or not entered into the formula.
Those that are attached to either extreme will respond in the typical manner....others may actually learn something useful.
Damn can you tell the future or what? Our village....ah, "special" poster justaminute responded to the celebratory news with great gusto and fanfare and then snarky remarks and other time wasting
words...

Please note my herculean efforts to be civil I hope you will have more patience than what I have towards this misinformed woman and take the time to post more relevant factual information in the future!
Tunaboat

Montgomery, AL

#31658 Oct 5, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
ôSomebody who will lie to you to get to be president,
will lie to you when they are president." -- Newt Gingrich
Proof is in the pudding, Obama lied his ass of before he got into office and hasn't stooped yet. People may not beleive what Romney is saying however Obama and company have a proven track record. It absolutely amazes me that people are so ignorant to the fact's.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31659 Oct 5, 2012
Buck Ofama wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, only an idiot would believe the latest jobs report! Thanks for proving me right, Justababykiller!!
Well, this must be tough with all the Republican effort to kill jobs until after the election. LOL

And then your really going to cry now that the Fed has undertaken their third round of qualitative easing. The economists there knows that austerity sucks when your trying to come out of a recession.
Wondering

United States

#31660 Oct 5, 2012
SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn can you tell the future or what? Our village....ah, "special" poster justaminute responded to the celebratory news with great gusto and fanfare and then snarky remarks and other time wasting
words...
Please note my herculean efforts to be civil I hope you will have more patience than what I have towards this misinformed woman and take the time to post more relevant factual information in the future!
I have no wish to cause disruption on this thread. My only reason to post is to share knowledge so people have information to form a opinion on instead of being mislead by clever manipulations of the data.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31661 Oct 5, 2012
Tunaboat wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof is in the pudding, Obama lied his ass of before he got into office and hasn't stooped yet. People may not beleive what Romney is saying however Obama and company have a proven track record. It absolutely amazes me that people are so ignorant to the fact's.
Ha Ha HA. You Republicans have a track record:

Bad economies, increasing the deficit, largest distribution of wealth to the top 1%, Class warfare, lying us into war, the greatest attack to the US under a Repub admin., nominating a guy to run who off shores his wealth and won't show his tax return and the returns he show are hiding his offshore accounts, war on women, gays and minorities. Trying to sabotage the economy so a dem won't be re-elected. Trying to kill Medicare and Social Security, trying to stop 70 million Americans from having health insurance.
Tunaboat

Montgomery, AL

#31662 Oct 5, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad economies, increasing the deficit, largest distribution of wealth to the top 1%, Class warfare, lying us into war, the greatest attack to the US under a Repub admin., nominating a guy to run who off shores his wealth and won't show his tax return and the returns he show are hiding his offshore accounts, war on women, gays and minorities. Trying to sabotage the economy so a dem won't be re-elected. Trying to kill Medicare and Social Security, trying to stop 70 million Americans from having health insurance.
Yup, another brain washed libtard! Try digging into the facts before you over load people with your stupid B.S. I'd go deeper into this but I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31663 Oct 5, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, here's another one: voter suppression.
Wondering

United States

#31664 Oct 5, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know you but if you would really like to know what is factually correct perhaps you would like to fact check some of what you have posted. I know that liberal blogs and news outlets are dissemating several of the things you have posted but they are without a bonafides of fact.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31665 Oct 5, 2012
Tunaboat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, another brain washed libtard! Try digging into the facts before you over load people with your stupid B.S. I'd go deeper into this but I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person
Only you would think that you need to have a gun in a debate.

Your not witty, your party nominated Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. But you didn't have much of a choice seeing what the Republican party is putting up for President now. Mitt Romney,Michele Bachmann, Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Herman Cain, Ron Paul, Tim Pawlenty and the only one Dems were worried about John Huntsman.

It only proves that President Obama outsmarted Repubs. The one candidate, John Huntsman, spoke Chinese, successful governor of a state with a pretty good track record and he gets him to be Ambassador to China. Now he's tainted and Republicans shudder at the thought of electing a smart politician, good governor, experience with the US's biggest economic adversary in the world and you gave him the cold shoulder. LOL

Oh, yes, you are so smart. Ha Ha Ha Ha
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31666 Oct 5, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know you but if you would really like to know what is factually correct perhaps you would like to fact check some of what you have posted. I know that liberal blogs and news outlets are dissemating several of the things you have posted but they are without a bonafides of fact.
I thought you Republican said that fact checking was no longer important. In fact, facts and math were a liberal conspiracy.

You guys certainly bought what Romney and Ryan were selling you. In fact, I'm pretty sure that every thing that they have put out for Americans to consider has been fact free, math free and pretty much unworkable.

I've pretty much put out links to counter their BS and if you refer to past posts on this very thread you will find them. I'm not going to redo it. Why bother? Your mind is already made up. I'm just here no to rub your faces in it!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31667 Oct 5, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not witty, your party nominated Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. But you didn't have much of a choice seeing what the Republican party is putting up for President now. Mitt Romney,Michele Bachmann, Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Herman Cain, Ron Paul, Tim Pawlenty and the only one Dems were worried about John Huntsman.
It only proves that President Obama outsmarted Repubs. The one candidate, John Huntsman, spoke Chinese, successful governor of a state with a pretty good track record and he gets him to be Ambassador to China. Now he's tainted and Republicans shudder at the thought of electing a smart politician, good governor, experience with the US's biggest economic adversary in the world and you gave him the cold shoulder. LOL
Minute so seldom gets one right you have to give here this one. Jon Huntsman was FAR FAR superior to anyone else that ran on the GOP ticket AND obama. But you right wing toads let Obama out maneuver you on the China ambassadorship. Idiots.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31668 Oct 5, 2012
Oh and by the way, to remind our Republican posters on these Oklahoma forums that four years ago: You tried to pass off Sarah Palin and John McCain onto us, especially Sarah Palin. The Palin celebration on here was the most posting done for a vice-president pick ever. It frankly makes the posts this year by Republicans on Oklahoma Topix look anemic. You had such starbursts in your eyes.

But I do want to thank you for the video Sarah Palin gave us for Thanksgiving though. The video of Sarah talking and behind her was the guy putting Turkey heads in a machine to lop them off was a video that has a place in political history at Thanksgiving. Really it makes me laugh every time I watch it. Really, what would reality TV be without the whole Palin gang, so Thanks Republicans, your candidates at least are good for something.

After Mitt, Rick Santorum thinks it is his turn. LOL I'm hoping for the Joisey Shore, Mr. Puff-a-lump Chris Christy.

But you might consider not making to much noise about what the White House spending a President does if you want Christie. I mean that guy had to have a helicopter and a limo to go half a mile to one of his son's soccer games. Something to think about.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#31669 Oct 5, 2012
No Presidential candidate in the history of this nation has ever told more outright lies than Romney is telling right now.

It's not even about campaign promises, its contradictions. Against half the people one day and next day for all the people. He is just flat telling baldfaced lies.

Only truth and guiding light with Mitt is the fact that he gets 90% of his donations from the ultra-rich and Obama gets 46% of his donations from the ultra-rich.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#31670 Oct 5, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Minute so seldom gets one right you have to give here this one. Jon Huntsman was FAR FAR superior to anyone else that ran on the GOP ticket AND obama. But you right wing toads let Obama out maneuver you on the China ambassadorship. Idiots.
Well see Dusty, that 'weak' President played the Repubs like a violin. He knew not only was Hunstman a good candidate to be ambassador to China but the only viable candidate in the whole Republican field. Obama knew from the whole Obama Derangement Syndrome, that working with Obama was toxic. Makes you wonder why Huntsman didn't though? I guess he was to busy in China to pay attention to what the Repubs were doing and how even as Gov. he operated as a moderate and truly did work with Dems in his state.

We recognized Huntsman as a Republican we could work with a long time ago and thought he was a brilliant choice to be ambassador to China. There are numerous diaries on Daily Kos discussing Huntsman way before 2008. We want a viable Republican that can work with Dems and Huntsman was one of our poster boys to having a viable two party system again and getting us out of gridlock. But working with Dems is only lip service to present day Repubs in an election years, the rest of the time, it's treason.

Location hidden

#31671 Oct 5, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well see Dusty, that 'weak' President played the Repubs like a violin. He knew not only was Hunstman a good candidate to be ambassador to China but the only viable candidate in the whole Republican field. Obama knew from the whole Obama Derangement Syndrome, that working with Obama was toxic. Makes you wonder why Huntsman didn't though? I guess he was to busy in China to pay attention to what the Repubs were doing and how even as Gov. he operated as a moderate and truly did work with Dems in his state.
We recognized Huntsman as a Republican we could work with a long time ago and thought he was a brilliant choice to be ambassador to China. There are numerous diaries on Daily Kos discussing Huntsman way before 2008. We want a viable Republican that can work with Dems and Huntsman was one of our poster boys to having a viable two party system again and getting us out of gridlock. But working with Dems is only lip service to present day Repubs in an election years, the rest of the time, it's treason.
Huntsman took the China job because he's the same kind of man Jimmy Carter was. Deeply religious, seriously committed to public service and believes in the America I believe in. Unfortunately, those are naive views in the world of extremists.

Location hidden

#31672 Oct 5, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
No Presidential candidate in the history of this nation has ever told more outright lies than Romney is telling right now.
It's not even about campaign promises, its contradictions. Against half the people one day and next day for all the people. He is just flat telling baldfaced lies.
Only truth and guiding light with Mitt is the fact that he gets 90% of his donations from the ultra-rich and Obama gets 46% of his donations from the ultra-rich.
We'll see how far the dumbing down of America has come with this elections. Romney has done a 180 at least twice now on every single issue. He's a pathological liar who will say anything. A hand puppet just like GW Bush. Taking out the undecided vote Obama will win. If the undecideds are as smart as I think they are Obama will win. But if they buy this liar after all this, the dumbing down down of America nears completion.
Jesse

United States

#31673 Oct 5, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>

Well thank you! Smith and Wesson settled many of a dispute I would remind you...

One more thing before I ignore you the rest of the day. Mitt Romney is very intelligent not only is he very successful in his own right but highly educated please check his education to further inform yourself of facts you are obviously missing!

Jon Huntsman supports Mitt Romney so I totally agree with you he's smart!
Jesse

United States

#31674 Oct 5, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well see Dusty, that 'weak' President played the Repubs like a violin. He knew not only was Hunstman a good candidate to be ambassador to China but the only viable candidate in the whole Republican field. Obama knew from the whole Obama Derangement Syndrome, that working with Obama was toxic. Makes you wonder why Huntsman didn't though?
As you said Huntsman is very smart and so is Mitt Romney perhaps, Mr. Huntsman was setting the stage for the next administration?

After all, China is a major player!

:D
Wondering

United States

#31675 Oct 5, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you Republican said that fact checking was no longer important. In fact, facts and math were a liberal conspiracy.
You guys certainly bought what Romney and Ryan were selling you. In fact, I'm pretty sure that every thing that they have put out for Americans to consider has been fact free, math free and pretty much unworkable.
I've pretty much put out links to counter their BS and if you refer to past posts on this very thread you will find them. I'm not going to redo it. Why bother? Your mind is already made up. I'm just here no to rub your faces in it!
I'm not a republican or democrat do you always throw random accusations at people?

Don't fact check it's fine by me I would never attempt to change your blissful ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) 15 hr justanswering 318
Jared Lepley a Docto? Mon Jamie Dundee 22
Adultry is a felony, Ok law Jul 21 Tami 4
What police officer did you wrong? (Oct '15) Jul 20 Susan78wonderwoman 3
News Sapulpa Woman, Allegedly On Drugs, Strikes 3 Ca... Jul 16 Citizen 3
Prostitute Tiffany Friederich Jul 14 Jamie Dundee 24
News Tulsan Saves Nebraska Woman's Life Through Onli... (Aug '09) Jul 12 Victoria 231

Tulsa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages