created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 11, 2010

Oklahoma

1,409 votes

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
30,861 - 30,880 of 71,966 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Katmandu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31599
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Al Gore said the president bombed in the debate because of the altitude, lol. Bill Mahr rakes Obama over the coals. Just follow the hollywood liberal tweets and you'll know they can't believe how bad their man did last night!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31600
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your quoting Rassmusson? LMAO
==========
I've long quoted Rassy as an indicator of how far Obama is different. Rassy says up by so many points, it really means Obama is up by more. Rassy says Obama down by say four it really means Obama is even or higher.

Used to be Zogby and he stopped fudging the numbers and the GOP fired him and hired Rasmussen.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31601
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
I've long quoted Rassy as an indicator of how far Obama is different. Rassy says up by so many points, it really means Obama is up by more. Rassy says Obama down by say four it really means Obama is even or higher.
Used to be Zogby and he stopped fudging the numbers and the GOP fired him and hired Rasmussen.
That's why I find polls unreliable period. There are still more debates to come between these two and the VP debate, to many variables can still happen in my opinion.
Tunaboat

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31602
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I have a good feeling one way or the other the silent majority will decide this one in Nov.

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31603
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Romney went into debate with nothing to lose and threw all kinds of crap against the wall and for now, some of it stuck, else race would be over. How much of Mitt's deception will continue to stick is not known at this time. This is just one debate. Two more to go, not counting VP.
Rassy right-winger shows Obama up 49% to 47% for Romney.
Rasmussen also noted that debates seldom change the dynamics of Presidential race.
Yes, well Michelle won the bake off. So thatīs got to count for something.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31604
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pundits are attacking Obama for not rolling out the 47% and Romney saying poor people can "just use the emergency room" and various other gaffes. Well maybe. But while we live in a disposable society and throwaway cliches, the one group in America who is still undecided in this election are obviously the most cautious and investigative of all voters. I doubt they will jump off the fence based on one debate. They've been fence sitting for a long time now and I suspect they will make their decisions after all 3 debates.

In other words the Obama campaign is not as stupid as right and left wing zealots. Four words.

Tortoise and the Hare.

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31605
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Romney went into debate with nothing to lose and threw all kinds of crap against the wall and for now, some of it stuck, else race would be over. How much of Mitt's deception will continue to stick is not known at this time. This is just one debate. Two more to go, not counting VP.
Rassy right-winger shows Obama up 49% to 47% for Romney.
Rasmussen also noted that debates seldom change the dynamics of Presidential race.
Those numbers looking very encouraging to me considering the source.

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31606
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DustyOutlaw wrote:
Pundits are attacking Obama for not rolling out the 47% and Romney saying poor people can "just use the emergency room" and various other gaffes. Well maybe. But while we live in a disposable society and throwaway cliches, the one group in America who is still undecided in this election are obviously the most cautious and investigative of all voters. I doubt they will jump off the fence based on one debate. They've been fence sitting for a long time now and I suspect they will make their decisions after all 3 debates.
In other words the Obama campaign is not as stupid as right and left wing zealots. Four words.
Tortoise and the Hare.
Could be, I had the feeling he was just waiting this one out. Seeing how much damage Romney would do to himself.. taking notes.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31607
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Those numbers looking very encouraging to me considering the source.
If Obama weren't such a weak President Romney would be behind 10 points easily since he's such a bad candidate. This is a truly disgusting situation for an old timer like myself. We seldom get a good candidate any longer at any level. But, Romney is the most dangerous candidate of my lifetime for President, so maybe Obama can survive this but either way, they are neither one worthy of the office.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31608
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be, I had the feeling he was just waiting this one out. Seeing how much damage Romney would do to himself.. taking notes.
I've been wrong before but it's my feeling that the undecideds aren't coming off the fence until after all three debates and the most critical one for either is the one that sends people to the polls with that debate fresh in their minds.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31609
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be, I had the feeling he was just waiting this one out. Seeing how much damage Romney would do to himself.. taking notes.
You need to rewind and review the debate. Obama was very uncomfortable and would pause and hem haw around until the moderator Jim Leher suggested to Obama what his opinion might be then it's like Obama thought "oh yeah, that's my line" and then he started talking. It was an obvious demerit against Obama's preparation and it wasn't the only problem he had in the debate. He didn't want to be there and his responses and body language let that be known loud and clear! All these questions and speculations you have on your candidate, you better watch the debate with fresh eyes...

Talk about numbers that don't add up Obama's pie in the sky promises and then his very own policies have proven beyond any doubt they don't work that's a painful fact.

Today he's out on the campaign trail, smiling,relaxed,engaging the crowd, he speaks with confidence, assured in his mission, he's back to the brillant speaker we've come to expect.

....and all the teleprompters were securely plugged in and operational.....
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31610
Oct 4, 2012
 
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I find polls unreliable period. There are still more debates to come between these two and the VP debate, to many variables can still happen in my opinion.
Did you watch any of the focus groups after the debates?
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31611
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Katmandu wrote:
Al Gore said the president bombed in the debate because of the altitude, lol. Bill Mahr rakes Obama over the coals. Just follow the hollywood liberal tweets and you'll know they can't believe how bad their man did last night!
I know! read tweets from david spade, bill mahr,michael moore and they were slamming obama's performance! They both tweeted right after the debate.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31612
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be, I had the feeling he was just waiting this one out. Seeing how much damage Romney would do to himself.. taking notes.
That's what a lot of us think. He's pretty famous for his long game. Mitt put a lot of details out there that pretty much contradict with what he has said before.

The Obama campaign already has a new ad out with Romney saying two different things within 2 days before the debate and the debate itself. It was pretty on topic as how can you trust someone to be President when he takes two sides on the same issue.

After last night Romney can debate himself on every issue. LOL

That's how the wingnuts can crow for last night because they really don't care how much their representatives lie as long as they think he can win. It's not a matter of what he will do to this country as long as a Republican can win. So lies win the day but probably not the election.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31613
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama weren't such a weak President Romney would be behind 10 points easily since he's such a bad candidate. This is a truly disgusting situation for an old timer like myself. We seldom get a good candidate any longer at any level. But, Romney is the most dangerous candidate of my lifetime for President, so maybe Obama can survive this but either way, they are neither one worthy of the office.
I plan on reminding you of this statement after the debates are all over.

And the election.

But what can you expect from a weather vane like you.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31614
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch any of the focus groups after the debates?
Yes, I did. Right after the debate I checked blogs/tweets/focus groups to get a "feel" on impressions of the debate. I wanted to get a sense of how the undecided would react to the debate or if anyone changed their minds.

Tweets were overwhelming saying Romney won hands down. Didn't matter what candidate they supported they recognized Romney as the clear winner.

Blogs followed the same pattern as the tweets.

Finally the focus groups reflected the outcome of the tweets/blogs responses so it was consistent. But, the one focus group I was most interested was registered voters in Colorado which is so important in this presidential race. The focus group consisted of equal parts, Obama Supporters,Romney Supporters, and the undecided. They watched the debate isolated from any outside influence. After the debate Romney supporters were excited about their candidate,undecided all went to Romney except one who said Romney made a strong showing and he was leaning toward Romney and said he was disappointed in Obama's performance. Of the Obama supporters one Obama supporter still supported Obama instead of Romney but was at a loss to understand why Obama failed to articulate better.

*Colorado voter focus group had 30 participates and remember this reflected opinions right after the debate. It will be interesting to see if this is a trend or changes again after more debates are completed.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31615
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I plan on reminding you of this statement after the debates are all over.
And the election.
But what can you expect from a weather vane like you.
==========
You think Obama is a strong President and Romney is a good candidate for President?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31616
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Remind me of what Minute? That I said both Romney and Obama are not worthy of holding the Presidency? I don't see how anyone other than a fem nazi leftist or a right wing brown shirt nazi could deny that.
Buck Ofama

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31617
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

DustyOutlaw wrote:
I don't see how anyone other than a fem nazi leftist or a right wing brown shirt nazi could deny that.
NAZI = NATIONAL SOCIALIST German Worker's Party. If anybody is a Nazi, it's you and the dimocrats!! You libtards are the ones screaming for a large NATIONAL government, and SOCIALIZED medical care!! That makes YOU the Nazi. I hope you are miserable in Costa Rica.
SayWhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31618
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Katmandu wrote:
Al Gore said the president bombed in the debate because of the altitude, lol. Bill Mahr rakes Obama over the coals. Just follow the hollywood liberal tweets and you'll know they can't believe how bad their man did last night!
Yep ol' bill mohr really slapped his buddy obama he tweeted "I can't believe I'm saying this, but obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter". LOL bill mohr has given a million dollars to Obama's super-pac...bad investement lol.

Michael Moore joined in with deep distress by tweeting, "obama please be obama! you sound like a democrat (wimpy).

MSNBC focus group all thought Romney did well, lol. I'm surprised they didn't go off the air because Chris Mathews,Ed Schultz,Rachel Maddow,Al Sharpton,Lawrence O'Donnell should have run to every electrical breaker box to shut off the main....can't have that kind of information getting out into the public, LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Tulsa Forum right now

Search the Tulsa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Claremore Balloon Festival Gets Ready For Lift Off (Aug '10) Wed K2 is Dangerous 4
Tulsa Police ID Two Weekend Homicide Victims (Nov '09) Wed terrysqueen 76
The News On 6 Investigates: Renter Beware (Feb '09) Tue S Forman 41
Caravan of Corvettes coming to Oklahoma in August Tue Packing Heat 3
Beating Suspect's Trial Begins (Oct '08) Tue Dont care 104
Amanda walker Mon Tara 4
God Does Not Approve Gays Or Lesbians or Fornic... Jul 28 JASPER TUDOR 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tulsa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tulsa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tulsa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tulsa
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••