Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#31089 Sep 26, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>No I was talking to you that you bad mouthing of Oklahoma has gotten old. We know you cannot stand us here and actually in majority of people here you are way off base!
==========
Oh, I know the kind of fish stories you like. You naughty girl you! Note, Okie had his own fishing gear, just like you like.

"About 5 minutes after an Okie & his new bride checked into the honeymoon suite of a fishing resort, the new groom passes thru the lobby with all his fishing gear, headed for the river.

The desk clerk waves him over. "Hey buddy" he says, "shouldn't you be upstairs making love to your new bride?"

To which the Okie says, "Can't, she's got gonorrhea the doc says no sex for another month. But it's OK because I love to fish"
The next morning, the Okie is on his way thru the lobby with his fishing gear. Trying to be helpful, the clerk waves him over and says.

"Since you can't have vaginal sex, maybe you could try anal sex."

To which the Okie says, "Can't, she's got diarrhea the doc says no anal sex for another month. But it's OK because I love to fish"

The following morning, again trying to be helpful, the Clerk waves the Okie over on his way thru the lobby. "Since you can't have vaginal sex or anal sex, maybe you could coax her into performing oral sex for you" he says.

To which the Okie says, "Can't, she's got pyorrhea her dentist says no oral sex for another month. But it's OK because I love to fish"

The clerk asks the Okie incredulously, Let me get this straight, your new bride has gonorrhea, diarrhea, and pyorrhea why the hell would you marry a girl like that?

"Well" says the Okie, "she's got worms too, and I love to fish!"

“Let's talk like adults, eh?”

Since: Sep 12

Tulsa

#31090 Sep 26, 2012
asdf wrote:
Really, the dem party should change their name to the shallow party. All they worry about is money and killing babies and no moral code. You really need to get over it.
Why isn't there a stigma in voting for a party that revels in immorality and thinks their voters are retarded?

Location hidden

#31091 Sep 26, 2012
Oh Tamara, asdf made a comment about you and your Escalade above.

Location hidden

#31092 Sep 26, 2012
Why isn't there a stigma in voting against a party that proclaims itself "the moral party" and "family values party" and "party sworn to restore honor and dignity to public office" when they are anything but, and knows without a doubt that their voters are retarded?

Now that there is a good question no matter how far up cons butts their heads are.
asdf

Perkins, OK

#31093 Sep 26, 2012
Silver7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why isn't there a stigma in voting for a party that revels in immorality and thinks their voters are retarded?
There is lol

First they tell latinos, blacks, and everyone that isn't a white man that they're too stupid, lazy and poor to get an ID, now their own women are telling everyone that women are completely stupid and only care about vaginas and not what has happened in the last 4 years. Very shallow people.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31094 Sep 26, 2012
Silver7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I think there is a stigma in voting for a party that revels in immorality while claiming the high moral ground (The GOP has attached the most pork barrel spending to bills of either party for 27 years in a row and buddy that's immoral). Lowering the taxes for the ultra rich while claiming it creates jobs and in fact we lost 12 million jobs, is also immoral. Starting a war for the benefit of Halliburton and Texas Oil profits that cost more than 4,000 American lives, 40,000 maimed and brought this nation to it's knees financially is immoral.

And I do think there is a stigma against voting for the GOP, the immoral Party. All the polls say there is.

P.S. There is more to morality than just not having sex. And in your case, not be able to get sex without paying for it and not being able to pay for it doesn't make you "moral". It just makes you broke and undesirable. Maybe you could sell one of those guns to afford Red Lobster?
OkieAbroad

Groningen, Netherlands

#31095 Sep 26, 2012
asdf wrote:
Really, the dem party should change their name to the shallow party. All they worry about is money and killing babies and no moral code. You really need to get over it.
I've heard you say this so many times, I have to ask you if you really believe it?
Do you REALLY believe that all Democrats are only interested in the things you listed above? 1. money 2. killing babies 3. Avoiding morality?
You seem to have an intense hatred for a large number of people you don't know personally and have written off as not worthy of basic human respect.
This I gather from your posting here... but if I'm wrong in this then by all means say so.

Location hidden

#31096 Sep 26, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard you say this so many times, I have to ask you if you really believe it?
Do you REALLY believe that all Democrats are only interested in the things you listed above? 1. money 2. killing babies 3. Avoiding morality?
You seem to have an intense hatred for a large number of people you don't know personally and have written off as not worthy of basic human respect.
This I gather from your posting here... but if I'm wrong in this then by all means say so.
You're not wrong. That is exactly what she believes. You made a joke earlier about me "ruining my reputation". I am not a Democrat. I'm a moderate Independent. I think the Democrats and Republicans alike are being held hostage by the extremists of both parties. We need a policy in Government to examine issue by issue and vote up or down on each situation. We need to stop "rider" (pork barrel spending) on bills that have nothing to do with the riders. But what actually happens is two things. First if the opposition party gets enough riders on a bill then they may well pass the bill. But if they don't it's pure partisan obstructionist politics. I don't sit and argue with those who are willing to compromise for the good of the country and take incremental steps on social issues and work out the bugs. But this partisan obstruction politics by both sides is killing this country. This constant howling about abortion while the nation falls apart financially is stupid.

The claims "Democrats are going to take our guns" EVERY election is nothing more than ignorance. I have guns. I know better. The Democrats wants spending stopped when the GOP is in the majority but not when they are. The GOP wants spending stopped when the Dems are in the majority but not when they are. It's just one big cluster fck in Washington. Obama is not a good president but as the nation is now clearly deciding Romney would be worse. And that's what it's come to. A nation of uninformed ignorant uneducated idiots deciding which is the lesser of two evils.

We're doomed as the world's super power. And we did it to ourselves with partisan politics.
asdf

Perkins, OK

#31097 Sep 26, 2012
Now I am going to address one sentence in your post Dusty. SHOW the post where I made any joke about you ruining your reputation or said ANYTHING about your reputation.

I'll be waiting.

Location hidden

#31098 Sep 26, 2012
Something more modest for the prudes.

&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1

Location hidden

#31099 Sep 26, 2012
asdf wrote:
Now I am going to address one sentence in your post Dusty. SHOW the post where I made any joke about you ruining your reputation or said ANYTHING about your reputation.
I'll be waiting.
May I suggest reading comprehension 101. I was speaking to "Okieabroad" who made the joke and I took no offense but took it for the joke that it was. You really need to get a grip.
asdf

Perkins, OK

#31100 Sep 26, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not wrong. That is exactly what she believes. You made a joke earlier about me "ruining my reputation". I am not a Democrat. I'm a moderate Independent. I think the Democrats and Republicans alike are being held hostage by the extremists of both parties. We need a policy in Government to examine issue by issue and vote up or down on each situation. We need to stop "rider" (pork barrel spending) on bills that have nothing to do with the riders. But what actually happens is two things. First if the opposition party gets enough riders on a bill then they may well pass the bill. But if they don't it's pure partisan obstructionist politics. I don't sit and argue with those who are willing to compromise for the good of the country and take incremental steps on social issues and work out the bugs. But this partisan obstruction politics by both sides is killing this country. This constant howling about abortion while the nation falls apart financially is stupid.
The claims "Democrats are going to take our guns" EVERY election is nothing more than ignorance. I have guns. I know better. The Democrats wants spending stopped when the GOP is in the majority but not when they are. The GOP wants spending stopped when the Dems are in the majority but not when they are. It's just one big cluster fck in Washington. Obama is not a good president but as the nation is now clearly deciding Romney would be worse. And that's what it's come to. A nation of uninformed ignorant uneducated idiots deciding which is the lesser of two evils.
We're doomed as the world's super power. And we did it to ourselves with partisan politics.
I believe it was Okie Abroad that made a post to you about you ruining your reputation so, Okie, Dusty would like to direct this post to you.

THIS is why he doesn't have a damned clue who thinks what on this board and tells so many lies about everyone on this board. Because in his heated attack typing where he just can't wait to spew his hatred and vile filth at people, he doesn't even take the time to see who is typing what. He should pay more attention.
asdf

Perkins, OK

#31101 Sep 26, 2012
No, you are right, I misread it and I just read it again. You did say she made the post. I have no problem admitting my mistakes. Now, back to ignoring you.
OkieAbroad

Groningen, Netherlands

#31102 Sep 26, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Dusty,

I am one of those people you describe, voting for the lesser evil. I'm not voting for the Democratic Party because I have any true loyalty to it. When I'm asked here what party I am affiliated with in US elections, I tell them Democrats. I used to tell them differently, but they don't understand the constitution here enough on average to really be able to get your point across.
asdf

Perkins, OK

#31103 Sep 26, 2012
My comment still holds true though. It's another irritating, reoccuring thing with you and Justahag that makes it real difficult to hold conversations. We have to constantly tell you to try to comprehend what you read before you open your big mouths and make 8 paragraph posts about things that weren't even said.

Next.
Jesse

United States

#31104 Sep 26, 2012
asdf wrote:
No, you are right, I misread it and I just read it again. You did say she made the post. I have no problem admitting my mistakes. Now, back to ignoring you.
:D
OkieAbroad

Groningen, Netherlands

#31105 Sep 26, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Dusty,
I am one of those people you describe, voting for the lesser evil. I'm not voting for the Democratic Party because I have any true loyalty to it. When I'm asked here what party I am affiliated with in US elections, I tell them Democrats. I used to tell them differently, but they don't understand the constitution here enough on average to really be able to get your point across.
About the rider bills, that's something I never really understood, in how it's even possible to use that sort of behind the back way to get those bills passed that would have no chance any other way. I know legislaters are busy people, but I do think they should be REQUIRED to read each bill before voting on it and they should get individual consideration. It IS their job afterall.

Location hidden

#31106 Sep 26, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Dusty,
I have traveled Western Europe fairly extensively. Understand what you are saying. Hell our people don't even understand our own government, how can we expect other countries to do the same.

Incidentally, here is how I rate most Western European countries.

1.) Holland has some of the most intelligent people in the cities. Most are bilingual (many 3-5 languages). I like the culture and I'm a huge fan of Amsterdam. My kind of city.

2.) France is a wonderful country if you have money. I particularly like the South of France. Found that the Parisians rudeness disappears if you will even try to speak French.

3.) Germany is a bit still on rules for myself but they have order and they have success. You can't fault them on a whole lot.

4.) I found Northern Italy to be friendly and outgoing and liked Northern Italy a lot. Southern Italy? Not as much.

5.) Never really got a feel for Spain. Saw the running of the bulls once which seemed sorta foolish. But they have some seriously beautiful women.

6.) England is England. You know right up front what you're getting. Love London. Just love it.

7.) Scotland seemed dour but some beautiful country.

8.) Ireland may be the most beautiful of all. Not much to do but the scenery is worth the trip.

9.) Greece is an enigma isn't it? Such history, such beauty and terrible TERRIBLE food. LOL I can't stand mutton.

10.) Don't know much about Austria other than two trips to the Alps at a friend's Chalet. Beautiful. Wished I skii'd. LOL

11.) Scandinavians are all different but similar in weather and beauty. I liked Copenhagen the most. Finland the least. More beautiful women in Sweden than anywhere I ever saw.

12.) Switzerland is like a fine swiss clock. What a clean well run country. Tiny yes, but they got it together. One of my favorite viewing countries.

I miss the trips with the wife to Western Europe.

Location hidden

#31107 Sep 26, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
About the rider bills, that's something I never really understood, in how it's even possible to use that sort of behind the back way to get those bills passed that would have no chance any other way. I know legislaters are busy people, but I do think they should be REQUIRED to read each bill before voting on it and they should get individual consideration. It IS their job afterall.
==========
Not possible for legislators to read each bill before voting on it. They are too lengthy. The best we can hope for is for them to briefly peruse a bill and rely on their aides to read more of it and offer a deeper context.

Location hidden

#31108 Sep 26, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know that's what infuriates me about as badly as anything in government. They don't work that hard. People complain about how much "vacation" presidents take and how much golf they play and on and on. Every single president works twice what congress works. They have recesses twice a year. They don't show up half the time except to grandstand. The house term is two years so anyone in the House of Representative is basically campaigning and fundraising constantly. Then they spend their time blocking, filibustering and otherwise obstructing the majority of the time they are in session and attending.

Did you know that at the Senate bank any Senator or Congressperson can write a hot check for a maximum of 5,000.00 a day for 6 days a week and nobody every calls them on it? Seriously. The article I read studied which were the worst offenders in a single year a couple of years back. 201 Republicans and 194 Democrats wrote hot checks. They're all criminals. These criminals do not represent the American People. They are modern day feudal lords.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. Sat Granny 71
Stolen Christmas Pictures Fri bowtownman 1
micah hall Fri old friend 1
Review: Vintage Pearl Dec 26 ssteadmn 1
Diesel Prices Slowly Falling At Oklahoma Gas St... Dec 23 eve 1
Mysteries At Oklahoma Lake Remain For Families ... Dec 21 hollywood here we... 3
Meet the teenage sex swap lovers (Jul '13) Dec 19 hey 183
Tulsa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tulsa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tulsa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tulsa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:59 pm PST