Cattle Truck Overturns

Cattle Truck Overturns

There are 95 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Jun 19, 2008, titled Cattle Truck Overturns. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

An overturned cattle truck is causing problems for downtown Tulsa motorists. The Oklahoma Highway Patrol and the Tulsa Fire Department are at the scene of the accident on I-244 at the Tisdale Expressway, which ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
LOL

Pawnee, OK

#1 Jun 19, 2008
How many more wrecks in that part of the road!! Fix the roads!

Since: Apr 08

Tulsa, OK

#2 Jun 19, 2008
Well isnt this some bull sheip!
Hungry

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jun 19, 2008
That's one way to tenderize the beef!
Robert

Claremore, OK

#4 Jun 19, 2008
ground beef anyone?

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Jun 19, 2008
LOL wrote:
How many more wrecks in that part of the road!! Fix the roads!
Fix the drivers..
Tommy

Tulsa, OK

#6 Jun 19, 2008
Let me have one of the wounded cows. I'll butcher it and save on my food bill.
ferretmom

Tulsa, OK

#7 Jun 19, 2008
The curve itself is pretty sharp. HOWEVER, many people take this turn too fast. This is not the first truck to turn over at this area by a long shot. SLOW DOWN, especialyy the truckers. Anyone for ground beef?
ferretmom

Tulsa, OK

#8 Jun 19, 2008
I'm just glad the majority of the cows are okay.

“Flying-safer than driving...”

KTUL/KRVS

#9 Jun 19, 2008
ferretmom wrote:
I'm just glad the majority of the cows are okay.
They will be dead and at a store/restaurant in a week anyway.

SyR

“People R Crazy”

Since: Mar 08

Tulsa, Oklahoma

#10 Jun 19, 2008
Iflyfast wrote:
<quoted text>
They will be dead and at a store/restaurant in a week anyway.
LOL
Skeptic

Tulsa, OK

#11 Jun 19, 2008
"The load shifted"? Oh please! Look at the skidmarks. That's driving too fast!

Anyone want to meet me there with a charcoaler?

MMmm
Countess 44

Sapulpa, OK

#12 Jun 19, 2008
EricRP wrote:
<quoted text>
Fix the drivers..
You try and drive a cattle hauler - it isn't like driving around in your car! This man had several thousand pounds of live animals moving around and yes on a curve no matter how careful he may have been if they shift it could very easily lay him over with nothing he could do about it.
I didn't see if the driver was injured or not but I do hope he is okay.
Fire the driver

Owasso, OK

#14 Jun 19, 2008
Even though the animals are on their way to the slaughterhouse, he still should drive more carefully (obviously). Charge him with animal cruelty. I know you rednecks are going to howl, but what if he was hauling your precious beer and lobbed that all over the highway! LOL.
mother

Tulsa, OK

#15 Jun 19, 2008
Those pictures are so small I dont see any point in posting them.
Krystal

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Jun 19, 2008
EricRP wrote:
<quoted text>
Fix the drivers..
Okay lets try fixing who ever loaded 88 head in he trailor. Did you miss the part where the load shifted and caused the trailor to turn over. It is possible I have seen it. Have you ever worked or even been around cattle a day in your life?
Dale

Tulsa, OK

#17 Jun 19, 2008
What a redneck you are! I bet you smell like a goat!
Krystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay lets try fixing who ever loaded 88 head in he trailor. Did you miss the part where the load shifted and caused the trailor to turn over. It is possible I have seen it. Have you ever worked or even been around cattle a day in your life?
concerned

Tulsa, OK

#18 Jun 19, 2008
well i seen 2 cattle trucks yesterday driving 65+ and swerving all over the road. these cattle arent going to stand still when theres an inch of room to move. please spare their lives while they are here.

Tulsa, OK

#19 Jun 19, 2008
Maybe they should of loaded 89 and they wouldn't have room to move in the trailer.
SuperSnark

Vera, OK

#20 Jun 19, 2008
Maybe if they made the trucks shaped like a can of sardines.. Those things don't seem to move much.
Liz

United States

#21 Jun 19, 2008
Well if you charge a guy with animal cruelty for having a trafic accident when hauling animals then i assume that would be the equivalent of involuntary manslaughter in humans... except for one thing..... We are going to kill them anyway so can we charge animal murder? Just wondering. As it is slow down on curves normally truckers know that, a: unavoidable circumstance, b: an extremely ridiculous deadline or c: wreckless driving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your thoughts on Spartan College of Aeronautics... 18 hr Alvin Boss 3
QT Gasoline Overpriced 19 hr Alvin Boss 4
News Victim's family says Tulsa murder suspect had h... 19 hr Alvin Boss 4
Clinton Wicked Corruption vs Trump Flaws 19 hr Alvin Boss 2
Amanda Kay-Moomey Johnson is an Idiot (Dec '15) 19 hr Alvin Boss 9
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Aug 25 Watching you from... 145
News Suicide rates in Oklahoma, Tulsa among highest ... Aug 24 Whats Wrong With ... 2

Tulsa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages