Tax Commission Changes Credit For Electric Cars

A lot of Oklahomans scrambled to buy electronic cars after they learned they could get some for practically free thanks to state and federal tax credits. Full Story
First Prev
of 128
Next Last
Steve-OKC

Oklahoma City, OK

#2607 Nov 25, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve, you called me a name. Sir, I believe that it is necessary for you to APOLOGIZE TO ME AND FAST!!!!!!!!!!
Steve, you respect a Black man. We own the Presidency and we occupy the White House. We Blacks are the commander and chief of the armed forces. Now, you apologize to me, and you will not suffer my wrath.
SERIOUSLY!!!!
"WE blacks, WE own the Presidency and WE occupy the White House"
You have the audacity to take credit for someone else's achievements because you happened to have been born with the same color skin..
I do apologize for calling you an idiot. You're obviously not an idiot.......You're quite obviously an arrogant racist..
Cherokee235

Kansas City, MO

#2608 Nov 25, 2012
Well, it seem this thread has lived out its usefulness and is going into stupidity by people who just want to try to stir things up instead of trying to make anything better for anyone.
I would like to thank the moderators for having this thread up and running for all of us who were hoodwinked by the OTC.
I would also like to thank all the posters that kept us updated on what was going on and helped coordinate the effort to help get the OTC back in line so they would follow the laws they helped write.
Also thanks to all others involved that I may not be aware of.
In my opinion this thread being here was the root of the success to this whole fiasco.
Rational Tulsans

Pryor, OK

#2609 Nov 26, 2012
Steve-OKC wrote:
<quoted text>
SERIOUSLY!!!!
"WE blacks, WE own the Presidency and WE occupy the White House"
You have the audacity to take credit for someone else's achievements because you happened to have been born with the same color skin..
I do apologize for calling you an idiot. You're obviously not an idiot.......You're quite obviously an arrogant racist..
Steve, we need to meet somewhere and talk. You must be out of your mind. You talk like a crazy man. Can you meet me midway somewhere? Like at the Stroud McDonald's on the turnpike? I am so angry at you, I don't know what to do. Describe yourself so that I will know that it's you. Gosh sir, I am burning mad at you. We need to meet. What is a convenient day, and time, for you? Dammitt, my fists are balled up!!!!!!!!!!
Thorn

Norman, OK

#2610 Nov 26, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve, we need to meet somewhere and talk. You must be out of your mind. You talk like a crazy man. Can you meet me midway somewhere? Like at the Stroud McDonald's on the turnpike? I am so angry at you, I don't know what to do. Describe yourself so that I will know that it's you. Gosh sir, I am burning mad at you. We need to meet. What is a convenient day, and time, for you? Dammitt, my fists are balled up!!!!!!!!!!
But there is something that I must say to you. You stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the process of gaining your rightful place, you must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Do not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. You must forever conduct your struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. You must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, You must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force. Plus when you ball your fists up, you wet your pants, remember?
Rational Tulsans

Claremore, OK

#2611 Nov 26, 2012
Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is something that I must say to you. You stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the process of gaining your rightful place, you must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Do not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. You must forever conduct your struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. You must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, You must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force. Plus when you ball your fists up, you wet your pants, remember?
Thorn, you gave me your address. Remember? I'll probably get down there sometime in December so we can talk face to face. How's that guy from San Diego adjusting? He disrespected me, so did you. When you and I talk, smoke will be seeping from my ears and one of my fists will be balled up while punching at my open hand.
disgusted

Oklahoma City, OK

#2612 Nov 26, 2012
Tomberlin Owner Shawnee wrote:
Refund AND Interest Received.
On Oct 17, I reported that I received my refund thru direct deposit. The deposit was made on Oct 16. Today, I received a check in the mail for the interest. The check was dated October 16 as well. The refund deposit was exactly as expected. The interest check was also what I had estimated. I.e. Two years at 18%. THIS SAGA IS OVER FOR ME.
Good luck to the rest of the Tomberlin owners and those of you with other brands. Good Luck as well to GKU and their continued saga with the State and the damage that was caused to them. Thanks as well to Roger Gaddis at Ada Electric Cars.
By the way, I was not a part of the law suit. Just tagged and insured the vehicle. Filed taxes to include the credit that was due me. Was denied. Appealed with the state thru my tax man. Had received notice from the state that they were awaiting the appealling process. Now paid in full.
Hang on a minute let get the throw up out of my mouth. The same GKU and bob gadis that claimed that somehow Justice and Club Car were manipulating the otc, the same otc that denied Club Car until a few days ago, the same gadis that closed shop and left town as soon as his lease was up? the same GKU that to this day has a one page letter on their website saying that Club Car is the reason the suffered such an injustice? The same greedy ass GKU that took people's full deposits far beyond what they could deliver? Crooked Asses everyone of them. The same GKU that has unsuccessfully tried to sue over a dozen people for not paying for GKU's greed? What the
OTC tried to do was pure civic evil, but you and I paid for the lawsuit, oh sure GKU and gadis started it just to get sales going again, but once that was achieved they just harped on how they would see that justice was done and would fight the good fight (with your money) they lied more that obama ever dreamed. Telling people oh sure its over we won, give me 100% of your money that I can invest and will see if their is a car left over for you to have before the end of the year. Well my friend it is finally over, and thank GOD for that, but don't tell us about GKU and gadis, all they did was line their pockets, and what goes around comes around.
Rational Tulsans

Miami, OK

#2613 Nov 27, 2012
To Steve OKC and Thorn:
Please do not address me anymore in this thread. You two are not qualified to engage in a discussion with me. I am a well educated man. Also I look good, and I walk cool.
You two QUIT RESPONDING TO WHAT I SAY!!!!!!!!!!
I am not talking to you guys. And I mean
it, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!
Rational Klans Man

Broken Arrow, OK

#2614 Nov 27, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
To Steve OKC and Thorn:
Please do not address me anymore in this thread. You two are not qualified to engage in a discussion with me. I am a well educated man. Also I look good, and I walk cool.
You two QUIT RESPONDING TO WHAT I SAY!!!!!!!!!!
I am not talking to you guys. And I mean
it, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!
Dont get your butt hurt Spankey!

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#2615 Dec 12, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
I am a well educated man. Also I look good, and I walk cool.
--Every known hobo, during a job interview.
Southsider

Oklahoma City, OK

#2616 Dec 12, 2012
Thanks OTC, if I wish this could have lasted a little longer. Thanks got my check plus interest, didn't join the lawsuit and still got paid! Go green! haha
HoseDragR

Yukon, OK

#2617 Dec 13, 2012
Southsider,

What Car did you have..? I have the club car villager, still waiting, also did not join the lawsuit
Sothsider

Oklahoma City, OK

#2618 Dec 13, 2012
Southsider,
What Car did you have..? I have the club car villager, still waiting, also did not join the lawsui
C
lubCar Villager 2+2. Call the OTC today. They have not yet processed all the claims
Smegal

Edmond, OK

#2619 Dec 13, 2012
Checks received yesterday. Star 48 Model. Quite a surprise, it made my day. Great forum. Thank you.
HoseDragR

Yukon, OK

#2620 Dec 14, 2012
Sothsider wrote:
Southsider,
What Car did you have..? I have the club car villager, still waiting, also did not join the lawsui
C
lubCar Villager 2+2. Call the OTC today. They have not yet processed all the claims
Thanks, and I will.....again
Club Car Owner

Oklahoma City, OK

#2621 Dec 15, 2012
Received interest check for $1998.00 in mail today, processed on 12/14. I have a Club Car Villager 2+2, not part of lawyer lawsuit, just sent documentation for appeal. Still waiting for direct deposit or another check in the mail for initial refund. Merry Christmas
Club Car Owner

Oklahoma City, OK

#2622 Dec 17, 2012
Received the direct deposit for the remainder of the amount due on the refund. Like others have said "Glad it is over". I am waiting now for the OTC to sent a 1099 for the refund amount so I can pay taxes on the payments.
Wild Bill

Mclean, VA

#2623 Mar 27, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Thorn, you gave me your address. Remember? I'll probably get down there sometime in December so we can talk face to face. How's that guy from San Diego adjusting? He disrespected me, so did you. When you and I talk, smoke will be seeping from my ears and one of my fists will be balled up while punching at my open hand.
Guy from San Diego is doing just fine. I would be glad to meet you and your balled up fist any time you want spanky. People like you who are on the Government tit just make me madder than hell. You are such a moron who has no business on this post and are just trying to stir up hatred. I would never be one to hate a person but more than happy to beat some sense into them. Let us meet half way, say phoenix at the McDonalds at the airport?
Robert - Grand Lake

Coldwater, MS

#2624 Mar 28, 2013
Have the Villiager and got my credit plus interest. Didn't learn to spell, but I did get my money. Now I just plug it into the coal fired power and charge her up for some clean air driving. By the way, I handled my own case, and to resubmit info two times, talk with many people and was audited. It is over now. Thank for all of those who kept the useful info going and for all the kids that can't play nice, take a leap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 128
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mysteries At Oklahoma Lake Remain For Families ... 14 hr hollywood here we... 3
Meet the teenage sex swap lovers (Jul '13) Fri hey 183
Balls of Fire Dec 18 Ryan Johnson 1
DHS Workers Speak Out On Agency (Jul '08) Dec 18 lynn 1,491
Directv referral code (Aug '12) Dec 18 Patti 70
Teenager Robs Tulsa QuikTrip At Knifepoint (Jun '10) Dec 17 carly zane 67
ODOT Workers allowing INDIAN SIGNS to clutter R... Dec 17 Steve Kouplin 2
Tulsa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tulsa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tulsa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tulsa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:02 pm PST

NBC Sports11:02PM
Your Top Plays for Today - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:50 AM
Cowboys bang MVP drum for Tony Romo
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Dez Giving Cowboys Unstoppable Element for Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?