Tulsa Police Make Correction On Bogus...

Tulsa Police Make Correction On Bogus Check Suspect

There are 10 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Mar 16, 2009, titled Tulsa Police Make Correction On Bogus Check Suspect. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Last week, Tulsa Police released a surveillance video of a suspect they were attempting to identify in connection with writing bogus checks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

noodles

Owasso, OK

#2 Mar 16, 2009
Can you imagine being an innocent shopper getting groceries for your family to see your picture the next day in relation to a bogus check crime? lol That's gotta suck.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3 Mar 16, 2009
noodles wrote:
Can you imagine being an innocent shopper getting groceries for your family to see your picture the next day in relation to a bogus check crime? lol That's gotta suck.
No kidding! What if he would have been somewhere shopping the next day? "Uh, sorry Mr.-----, we can't take your check. Calling 911 now" Have a nice day!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#4 Mar 16, 2009
ka-ching. This could be costly.

“It's good to be me!”

Since: Jun 08

4 me 2 know and U 2 find out

#5 Mar 16, 2009
noodles wrote:
Holy cow... That'll be $43.95 and oh wait a minute...maybe 5 to 10 in the pokey. hahaha

Owasso

#6 Mar 16, 2009
This would be a nightmare! I had my purse stolen from my car in 2000. The thief saw me put my purse in the trunk and kicked out the window popped the trunk. My checkbook, credit cards, debit card, etc. My drivers license too! I thought my purse would be safer there....but not if they see you put it there, I guess. Took awhile to get it all straightened out. I had to get new license, credit cards and make many phone calls to deal with the mess.. Good luck to this poor guy.
my2cents

Tulsa, OK

#7 Mar 16, 2009
oh boy, SOMEONE at the cop shop made a BIG mistake putting out that tape to the media. Big deal on the retraction, the damage to an innocent man was done.

“KISS ANYONE???”

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2009
Poor guy. Now people are going to see him who haven't heard about the correction and he's going to have to deal with BS for a while.
Troubled

Catoosa, OK

#9 Mar 16, 2009
So where are our priorities? 15 people judged the man depicted in the video as guilty and a low life based on the merchant's video. Now the man is cleared and was indeed a shopper. Where are all those people who so rapidly condemned this guy in sharing my horror for this man falsely accused? A lesson needs to be learned about false accusations and the damage done to a man's pride and reputation??? Shame on you, Mr. Merchant for not checking facts first.

Since: Feb 09

United States

#10 Mar 16, 2009
So if they gave a wrong photo did they also give the wrong name info too??? I think I am going to stop commenting on these kinds of articles until they are finished with all of their "updates" ...they are always getting stuff messed up or leave you with more questions than answers...this cannot be good for the man who is in the picture...

this might cause him to lose his job or have friends and relatives "question" his character. This information needs to be redacted RIGHT NOW...They need to pull his picture off the other article...ASAP!!!
noodles

Owasso, OK

#11 Mar 16, 2009
I just hope the guy has a good personality and takes it all with a sense of humor. It could be really funny with an attitude like that. I think he should make a screenplay about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DNA Links Tulsa Suspect To Rape (Dec '08) Oct 19 Kev 38
Tulsa Music Scene Oct 18 Anonymous 1
Bruce Robbins Jr. (Jun '16) Oct 14 Lakersfan4life 5
News Atoka's L.T. Pfaff 828 yards away from Oklahoma... (Sep '10) Oct 13 Maybe Pick Up Alu... 7
Senagtorial District 8 is the poorest counties ... Oct 13 Bewildered Voter 1
Jacoby Properties, LLC Oct 10 guest 12
News Man Found Dead In SUV Is Tulsa's 68th Homicide,... Oct 4 casing 1

Tulsa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages