Man Arrested In Death Of 3-Year-Old T...

Man Arrested In Death Of 3-Year-Old Tulsa Boy

There are 1819 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Jun 23, 2010, titled Man Arrested In Death Of 3-Year-Old Tulsa Boy. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A man was arrested Wednesday in connection with the death of three-year-old Jace Burgess.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 91
Next Last
Stacey

Owasso, OK

#1 Jun 23, 2010
I certainly hope justice is served in this case!
soonerdon

Tulsa, OK

#2 Jun 23, 2010
One worthless piece of garbage off the streets. Oklahoma leads the nation in child deaths and garbage like this deserve everything they get! I hope you rot in Hell!
BixbyGal

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jun 23, 2010
Why would she leave him with her boyfriend AGAIN after the little boy told her he shook him?

I'm not blaming the mother, but I really think this could have been prevented.

I hope they lock this guy up for life and prevent him from having any offspring of his own.
Nunya

Tulsa, OK

#4 Jun 23, 2010
What I dont understand is if the child told the mother that "Cody shake me" and there were other accidents while in Codys care, why did she continue to leave the child with him..Shes at fault to in my eyes!! She let it happen after the Child had warned her...Poor baby, this could have been prevented!!!
Out of town

Bartlesville, OK

#5 Jun 23, 2010
Turns my stomach to think a person could hurt an innocent child!! People that are capable of this will find there special place with the devil!!

Thoughts & Prayers to this lil guy & his family!!
Jan

O Fallon, MO

#6 Jun 23, 2010
How could his mother leave this child she says she loved so much after he said he was shaken and other stuff. What did this man have that was so much better that she put her child at risk. I think mother is also responsible for letting this killer watch her son.
Wow

Tulsa, OK

#7 Jun 23, 2010
In looking him up on the oscn.net , it appears this person has had about five protective orders filed against him in the past several years.

Quality individual.
Lookathim

Tulsa, OK

#8 Jun 23, 2010
Jace was rushed to the hospital last week with a massive brain injury. Officers say he also had several bruises on his shoulders, thighs, forehead, chin, as well as a broken toe.
Jace's mother filed a protective order last Tuesday against Sartin, who she describes as her ex-boyfriend. She claimed in that order that Sartin was the only one home at the time of Jace's injury. And she also wrote that "a month ago Jace told me 'Cody shake me'… and he has had 'accidents' when Cody is watching him.".

Ok, after reading this again I ask the question, WHY would this mother leaver her baby with this man?? Little Jace told her a month ago "Cody shake me" wasn't that enough to make her take a step back and say hmmmm?

“Live, Laugh, Love!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#9 Jun 23, 2010
I hope he dies a horrible death. How could anyone harm a baby?
Parker

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Jun 23, 2010
Then why would you leave your kid w/ him? People are so dumb. If my 4 year old EVER told me anyone laid a hand on her I would make sure that it NEVER happened again. Poor kid, couldnt even trust that his own mother would protect him. She is the real failure.
Lookathim

Tulsa, OK

#11 Jun 23, 2010
You know it just seems to me this little guy NEVER stood a chance in life, his bio mom put her DRUGS before her baby and his adoptive mom put this MAM before him, I just don't know which one is worse.

Poor poor baby!
Voice of Reason

United States

#12 Jun 23, 2010
Stop traffic! Now she knew he was being abused 1 month before the incedent?! Are you kidding me!

People wake up! If he did do it they're BOTH at fault! They BOTH deserves as much as the other! I don't think he did. I believe he is being set up and has been from day 1.

Her family is vicious and in tremendous debt to the gov't. Upwards of half a million dollars. Cody being found guilty could create so many lucrative avenues for Leslie and Stacey to travel down.

If he is found guilty mark my words. Books will be written, talk show appearances will be made several times over and they will have made hundreds of thousands off of the death of a little boy and an innocent man!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
interested

Owasso, OK

#13 Jun 23, 2010
Voice of Reason wrote:
Stop traffic! Now she knew he was being abused 1 month before the incedent?! Are you kidding me!
People wake up! If he did do it they're BOTH at fault! They BOTH deserves as much as the other! I don't think he did. I believe he is being set up and has been from day 1.
Her family is vicious and in tremendous debt to the gov't. Upwards of half a million dollars. Cody being found guilty could create so many lucrative avenues for Leslie and Stacey to travel down.
If he is found guilty mark my words. Books will be written, talk show appearances will be made several times over and they will have made hundreds of thousands off of the death of a little boy and an innocent man!
Really? I had no idea? So, you think they got together to try to kill this little boy....blame it on the boyfriend, and make a load of cash? Hmmmm..... Sounds like a great plan! I just don't see that this is "lucrative" for the family of this little boy. I do, however,think it sounds like you could do well on the talk show circuit on the accused's behalf.
Jan

O Fallon, MO

#14 Jun 23, 2010
Voice of Reason wrote:
She sure took the time to write about him but didnt take the time to protect him, she is just as guilty, what a worthless mother.
MKB

United States

#16 Jun 23, 2010
PRAISE JESUS!!!!
Wondering

Watkins Glen, NY

#15 Jun 23, 2010
Voice of Reason.. you have sworn up down and sideways that there is no way Cody could have done this, but now you stating he could do this and the mother should have seen it and stopped it.

Which is it bud? Either Cody had you all fooled and is a monster or this is just a horrible mistake?

Fess up. How about you STOP running your mouth and actually take a look at the reality of the situation. Most likely Cody had you all fooled, although I don't know how when he has multiple PO's filed against him by multiple people. Maybe it is because people like you want to be fooled and are naive.
Wow

Tulsa, OK

#17 Jun 23, 2010
Folks, I hear what you're saying. But all I can say is that sometimes wolves come in sheep's clothing. It seems easy enough to point the finger at the mom, but goodness sakes, who knows what explanations he had given her? Some of the most evil people are able to explain and justify and lie better than most. Also, the story doesn't specify WHEN Jace stated these things to his mom - could have been the night of the injury? Those are facts that the DA will have to sort out. In the meantime, I am continuing to hold the family in my prayers as they will need all the support they can get as they continue to grieve for their lost little one.
MKB

United States

#18 Jun 23, 2010
Voice of Reason, you are full of BULL!!!
Wow

Tulsa, OK

#19 Jun 23, 2010
My mistake, apparently the article does say "a month ago..." But having a father who is Satan incarnate, I know first hand that some people are capable of explaining away everything - that's how he ended up with FOUR ex wives. Being naive is not a crime.
Yep

Tulsa, OK

#20 Jun 23, 2010
Voice of Reason would be a big hit on the Jerry Springer show! Sheesh! What an imagination!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 91
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Can't Let Go (Jan '15) Sat Eternal truth 1,304
News Muskogee Police Have Person Of Interest In Road... Sat walmartramen 1
Oklahoma is 3rd World Here in the USA, Make No ... Sat Backwards Tulsa OK 1
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Jun 24 oh my 132
Sapulpa is a terrible place to live. Jun 23 Billy 1
Amanda Kay-Moomey Johnson is an Idiot (Dec '15) Jun 20 Jamie Dundee 7
Madison tarkowski Jun 20 Guest 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages