Police Officer Arrested

A McAlester police officer has been suspended with pay after being arrested for driving under the influence. Full Story

Since: Apr 08

Victoria, TX

#48 Aug 12, 2008
Ted G wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell good Lord!!
And what did i misspelled to learn to spell? I never said Good Lord or was trying to spell Good Lord.

Victoria, TX

#49 Aug 12, 2008
Ted G wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to spell!!!!!!!!!
what did i mispelled?
Amber

Oklahoma City, OK

#50 Aug 12, 2008
Yes I love to see it when bad cops go down! For the most part they think they are above the law now he knows what its like to be on the other side! Good job Barney! "Real Smart Move"!

Victoria, TX

#51 Aug 12, 2008
Strawbery wrote:
Our Chief of Police designed from our police dept cus of this. He said ( when you have good officers on the duty and you have bad officers are getting away with stuff he dont want to work with them) He works with people . and he is very nice chief of police.
oh yes I had it backwards lol duh me. I was typing to fast sorry for the typo LOL
Amber

Oklahoma City, OK

#52 Aug 12, 2008
I just wonder if he will get a slap on the wrist and be out patroling soon?
Sierra

Dyersville, IA

#53 Aug 12, 2008
StrictlyForeign wrote:
with all the negative things ya'll have to say about the laws.......... I'm curious why no one says anything about this story. Ohh btw, in this story, he killed someone.
TULSA, Okla.(AP)- A Tulsa attorney who pleaded no contest to a felony manslaughter charge in the street-racing death of his law partner has been sentenced to a year in prison.
Kenneth Morgan was charged in the death of Andre Carolina last December.
Prosecutors say Carolina was a passenger in Morgan's car when Morgan crashed while racing another person on a city street.
Morgan also pleaded no contest to driving under the influence and was given probation.
Morgan is to report Monday to a private prison operated by Avalon Correctional Services and will be allowed to enter a work-release program.
StrictlyForeign, this article has a thread of its own, so maybe that's why it hasn't been discussed here.
JANEY IS A RETARD

Kingston, OK

#54 Aug 12, 2008
Janey is a weetad, you have to all understand this. she dont like cops cuz they dont like her. ask her about her cousin clint baker. he's going to die in oklahoma. she thinks not. she's wrong. tell em janey. you go girl.. janey even eats boogers.
Boxer D

Mcalester, OK

#56 Aug 12, 2008
well it's not like this cop has'nt already done this on several occasions. this is just the first time he got caught, well told on. he is one of the most crooked ones out there! he has cheated on every wife he has ever had. busted several friends probably doing the same thing and let them go. he is just not who i would want protecting me....EVER! they should of put him in the cell with the others why should he get special attention? no one else does. hhhmmm.... wonder if he will have to go to aa meeting or rehabiltation classes.. prob not.oh and he IS NOT A SINGER!!!!!!!!!! come on, did he seriosly think he could make it on nashville star? then call the radio station bragging.... more like wishville star

SRH

Since: Mar 08

Tulsa

#61 Aug 12, 2008
Debbie wrote:
Not all cops are PIGS, as some of you insinuate.
My son is a police officer in Broken Arrow and a very good one. My husband is a former police officer who was a whistle blower in his department in 1986. Some officers do make bad decisions and should have to pay for their mistakes, just like everyone else, however, based on my experiences very few people spend any time for a first offense DUI. However,this officer is the FOP president and Officer Of The Year, he certainly should be held to a higher standard and at the very least he should be suspended without pay for a period of time, put on a probation period and lose those titles.
I hate to say after BAPD sat on evidence for the Angel case I would be embarrassed to say I was even associated with the BAPD.
Boxer D

Mcalester, OK

#62 Aug 12, 2008
big bad John wrote:
<quoted text> This sort of thing comes no suprize to me in the state of oklahoma. I onced lived there and me and my family know,s about how the law eforocement is in oklahoma. I was reminded of that not long ago when I stood on the bank side fishing at lake Eufaula. But if all this isn,t bad enough here in Dallas today A local dallas police officer was arrested for being part of a robbery.......
well at least it's not only in oklahoma i guess....

SRH

Since: Mar 08

Tulsa

#63 Aug 12, 2008
Debbie wrote:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The truth of the matter is everyone wants to bad mouth the cops, until THEY need one.
Last month's Family Circle magazine named Broken Arrow, one of the 10 safest cities in the United States, the reason given was the excellent Police protection. I certainly hope you don't live there.
I would hate to live in Broken Arrow and get raped there and someone comes forward with information of who the person is who done it and they sit on it for 8 mos til the pervert gets someone else. So I'm glad I don't live there. How they got the 10th safest city is beyond me probably the 10th in sitting on their rear ends and doing nothing.
Boxer D

Mcalester, OK

#67 Aug 12, 2008
Strawbery wrote:
<quoted text>You people are so crud to other people. You not so smart your-self smart ass..
Well my statement about the "police officer" has nothing to do w/you,2nd this is why they made this site,was for opinions, 3rd there is no hyphen in the word "yourself" smartass....
marine20

United States

#68 Aug 12, 2008
It is called due process you morons. I am sure if you just wait and allow the process to happen then he will lose his pay, job and recieve the standard punishment for a DUI that is the standard in that area. There are 1000's of good cops out there and to judge the bunch by one example is pathetic. The people that are doing this are the same people that moan and complain when they get stereotyped. The fact that the officer was even arrested should present a picture that the right thing is being done. It would have been nothing for the arresting officer to call him a ride and never report the incident and nobody would have been wiser. Give credit when credit is due.
I would even venture to say that more than half of you calling for his head drink and drive on more than one ocassion and have or have not been caught. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
Boxer D

Mcalester, OK

#70 Aug 12, 2008
You do the crime you do the time! That's just the way life rolls. Just like you've heard before....crap happens, i'm sure he has said that to a few people he's arrested
Amber

Oklahoma City, OK

#73 Aug 12, 2008
Ok am I missing something here why do we keep talking about BA wasnt this cop from mcalester? What ties does he have to the yes corrupt BAPD?
Amber

Oklahoma City, OK

#74 Aug 12, 2008
Boxer D wrote:
oohhhh (shakin in my boots) up your nose crackhead?? from from??**** learn how to spell blueberry.. well i will be right here (waiting)(waiting)(waiting)*** *, i'm just glad you knew the number! good for you!(clapping)(waiting)(waitin g)(still waiting) hmmmmmm...... ahhh!! now back to my movie!
This forum thanks to jerks like you is such a joke talking about whippin asses and so forth get with the program hillbilly and type something meaningful in here you sound like a 20 something punk full of testosterone gimme a break sweet jesus, its people like you who make it a 20 waiting period for a handgun!

Since: Jul 08

Tulsa, OK

#75 Aug 12, 2008
Awww come on now, everybody knows cops don't break the law, they "uphold" it. Seriously folks, no matter what line of work you come from there is always room for self-improvement. So long as there are "human" cops there will be officers who have bad judgment situations. Punish him like everyone else and go on. If he loses his license then he can't work, if that causes him to loose his job so be it?
girlie

Edmond, OK

#76 Aug 12, 2008
Can you say UNION? That is why suspended with pay until investigation is complete. They will end up doing the right thing...Too much wrong publicity. They don't want that especially being the FOP prez and officer of the year. He really must of PO'd his brothers in blue off.
Boxer D

Mcalester, OK

#77 Aug 12, 2008
Strawbery wrote:
<quoted text>oh shit. I thought i knew your number.. I guess i sent them to the wrong address ..
well i guess you should get it right then!
Coasters

Tulsa, OK

#78 Aug 12, 2008
He should have been suspended without Pay.. No excuse is acceptable for an office to be driving drunk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. 56 min Ditto 41
Boynton Teen Dies Playing Basketball (Jul '06) 15 hr alisa 21
Directv referral code (Aug '12) Thu Lembo 67
Creek County Couple Found Dead In Home Northwes... Wed Jim Payne 1
john paul woods (Oct '13) Wed Why 2
Are all Negroes dishonest as Obama Hussen Barac ? Wed barb wire 2
Review: Donna Boswell Lcsw Wed questions 13
Tulsa Dating
Find my Match

Tulsa People Search