18 Inch Shark bites toe off Okmulgee ...

18 Inch Shark bites toe off Okmulgee Lake Swimmer on 8/1/12

Posted in the Tulsa Forum

Bay Watch Life Guard

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2012
I was able to reach her just in time before a former County Commissioner flipped the top on his Beer can. I was a Life Guard on Bay Watch but I work for the Government now. Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Barack Hussein Obama are all Incompetent and hooked on Narcotic Drugs.
Bazil Rathbone

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Was it the little toe ?
Cool guy

Haslet, TX

#3 Aug 1, 2012
Bay Watch Life Guard wrote:
I was able to reach her just in time before a former County Commissioner flipped the top on his Beer can. I was a Life Guard on Bay Watch but I work for the Government now. Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Barack Hussein Obama are all Incompetent and hooked on Narcotic Drugs.
Jackass
Native American

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2012
Cool Guy is obviously a BLACK man in need of more FREE Stuff. Bay Watch is Obama's favorite sex show because of all the young white stuff. Bay watch women is a Trophy to that Black man because it makes them Cool Guys in the Black Society.
tariff

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Aug 4, 2012
the retard far right wingnut that posted #4 is not Native American, you have been reported, the real Native American supports Obama, is a hard core liberal and despises asshole pricks like you, racist pig, why don't you get cancer and die and make your wife happy and maybe you'll have some insurance provided by your employer then she can find an inteligent good looking black guy like Obama to spend your money on, go on, make her happy dumbo
White guy

Haslet, TX

#6 Aug 5, 2012
tariff wrote:
the retard far right wingnut that posted #4 is not Native American, you have been reported, the real Native American supports Obama, is a hard core liberal and despises asshole pricks like you, racist pig, why don't you get cancer and die and make your wife happy and maybe you'll have some insurance provided by your employer then she can find an inteligent good looking black guy like Obama to spend your money on, go on, make her happy dumbo
woooooow lol
White girl

United States

#7 Aug 5, 2012
You won't ever touch my junk you black butted bastard Native Black/indian Obama supporters that likes the ass end of a man rather than believe in the Bible. These reputed puke heads also support same sex marriages just like Obama. Obama is a LYING son-of-a-bitch and a Muslim prick head that pisses on the Karan every chance he gets and sucks on Islamic long dicks.
tariff Jr

United States

#8 Aug 5, 2012
My daddy is married to a black pregnant bitch that dropped out of school in the 2nd grade because she was afraid to study in black schools.
White guy

United States

#9 Aug 5, 2012
White girl wrote:
You won't ever touch my junk you black butted bastard Native Black/indian Obama supporters that likes the ass end of a man rather than believe in the Bible. These reputed puke heads also support same sex marriages just like Obama. Obama is a LYING son-of-a-bitch and a Muslim prick head that pisses on the Karan every chance he gets and sucks on Islamic long dicks.
Where are you from?
Mike

United States

#10 Aug 7, 2012
White girl wrote:
No one mentioned touching your nasty white ass! I'm pretty sure they don't want too either. You talk worse than guys in prison.
Mike

United States

#11 Aug 7, 2012
tariff Jr wrote:
My daddy is married to a black pregnant bitch that dropped out of school in the 2nd grade because she was afraid to study in black schools.
Dang how old is she? Sounds like something from 1930!
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#12 Aug 7, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
No one mentioned touching your nasty white ass! I'm pretty sure they don't want too either. You talk worse than guys in prison.
I'm pretty sure that IS a guy in prison.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#13 Aug 7, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang how old is she? Sounds like something from 1930!
Or from Atoka County

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anxiety, Fear Among Oklahoma LGBT Community Aft... Fri OK is KraKKervill... 3
When you blacks gonna learn??? Feb 22 Black Terror 68
News OK divorce bill passes committee vote Feb 22 wontyoumarrymebill 1
church of satan Feb 22 Satans first mate 109
Give Us More NedReck Tax Cuts and FancyFuk Prizons Feb 21 Look at DAT hapi ... 3
Okmulgee Hospital OVER CROWDED by LIBERALS Feb 21 New York Times 1
anyone want roxys Feb 20 Officer Sheldon 9

Tulsa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages