Amber Hilberling convicted of second-...

Amber Hilberling convicted of second-degree murder in husband's fatal fall from 25th floor

There are 7 comments on the tulsaworld.com story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Amber Hilberling convicted of second-degree murder in husband's fatal fall from 25th floor. In it, tulsaworld.com reports that:

A Tulsa County jury convicted a woman of second-degree murder on Monday for pushing her husband, causing him to fall through a high-rise apartment window in Tulsa to his death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tulsaworld.com.

El Chapo

Austin, TX

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Her sentence should be being pushed out of a 25 story building. I'd pay to watch that.
El Chapo

Austin, TX

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Okay, push her out a 35 story building....
pay per view

Edmond, OK

#3 Mar 22, 2013
Only, if I can pay to watch you catch her.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#4 Mar 22, 2013
I don't know guys, the prosecutor offered her many plea deals the last being 5 years max and she maintained she was innocent.

You can look at it as she was dumb not to take it or that she was 8 months pregnant at that time and was right in the middle of an abusive relationship and that she never meant for her husband to die from just a push.

Those windows where they lived were also found to be "picture frame" thin with rotted out seals. I've been in those apartments many times and it's kind of scary. You can push on the glass and they move.

I personally don't know any parties involved nor their families. I just live in Tulsa, Ok...unfortunately.
El Chapo

Austin, TX

#5 Mar 23, 2013
pay per view wrote:
Only, if I can pay to watch you catch her.
Sure, I'll take your money, pay up sucker...
El Chapo

Austin, TX

#6 Mar 23, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
I don't know guys, the prosecutor offered her many plea deals the last being 5 years max and she maintained she was innocent.
You can look at it as she was dumb not to take it or that she was 8 months pregnant at that time and was right in the middle of an abusive relationship and that she never meant for her husband to die from just a push.
Those windows where they lived were also found to be "picture frame" thin with rotted out seals. I've been in those apartments many times and it's kind of scary. You can push on the glass and they move.
I personally don't know any parties involved nor their families. I just live in Tulsa, Ok...unfortunately.
You should move from Tulsa as soon as you can....it will suck your life away...how many times have people fallen out of those windows over years at that building...either accidentally or intentionally?

This girl has issues and I will leave it at that, and I do know quite a bit about her family. She will get whats coming to her, but I am concerned that Judge Glassco will go lightly on her. She needs to do the full 25yrs. She was given a fair trial and it only took the jury three hours to deliberate. As I understand it, there was a mountain of evidence pointing to her guilt. She is toast...

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#7 Mar 28, 2013
El Chapo wrote:
<quoted text>
You should move from Tulsa as soon as you can....it will suck your life away...how many times have people fallen out of those windows over years at that building...either accidentally or intentionally?
This girl has issues and I will leave it at that, and I do know quite a bit about her family. She will get whats coming to her, but I am concerned that Judge Glassco will go lightly on her. She needs to do the full 25yrs. She was given a fair trial and it only took the jury three hours to deliberate. As I understand it, there was a mountain of evidence pointing to her guilt. She is toast...
Yea, Tulsa's not the ideal place for free-thinkers so we keep most of our beliefs to ourselves and home-school our children. It's worked alright so far but you're right, some of the people here have been so heavily indoctrinated it's off putting to say the least. We've bought a house not long ago so we're tied here for a little while and if it wasn't for that we'd be out.

I'm not sure how many people have fallen out over the years but like I said those windows feel like one could throw a heavy couch cushion at them and it would go through it or even take the whole pane out intact because of the poor seals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Can't Let Go (Jan '15) 13 hr Eternal truth 771
Y does DUI McNellie's tulsa Downtown want us to... (Apr '14) Tue sondra 47
Matrix Serv (Mar '14) Aug 31 Tommy guy 66
News Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Aug 28 SWITZER LAND 88
Donald Trumpet will Say Anyting Aug 27 Senator INBRED IN... 1
Sub seeking Dom Aug 26 alwayznice2u 5
ANR/ABF Relationship-ANY NORMAL PEOPLE OUT THERE? (Dec '10) Aug 26 alwayznice2u 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages