Intoxicated couple found having sex i...

Intoxicated couple found having sex in the middle of the street

There are 2 comments on the KRMG-AM Tulsa story from Mar 12, 2014, titled Intoxicated couple found having sex in the middle of the street. In it, KRMG-AM Tulsa reports that:

Two Tulsans were so drunk early Tuesday morning, officers say they parked their car in the middle of the street and began having sex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRMG-AM Tulsa.

Where is the justice

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Mar 12, 2014
Irresponsible reporting. Story was written before police report released. Don't believe everything you read. Ktul took down the story after facts were brought to light. People still listen to am radio?irresponsible "journalist" also wrote about it on his Facebook. Someone needs to get a life.
tattyboymarafoev a

Alexandria, VA

#2 Mar 14, 2014
that what happens to hos listening to beyonce. They get mad cravings for dong-bone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops N Robbers is A Serious Game Huh Bates? 16 hr Sherife Goon Glanz 1
God Bless President Donald J.Trump..... Thu Mad Establishment 1
News Tulsa Dentist To Face Negligence Charges (Mar '10) Thu Dr Mike Hinkle 490
I Can't Let Go (Jan '15) Wed Eternal truth 1,284
3,446 Blacks were lynched from 1882 to -------... May 25 Jay Greenfeather 4
News Democratic Sheriff Candidate Wants To Know Wher... May 25 Rejected Entitlement 2
New Generation of OkieIdiots With School Cuts May 21 Fly Over State Ok... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages