T-Town Rundown: What to Do in Tulsa This Weekend

May 3, 2013 Full story: KTUL-TV Tulsa 9

Even though it's cold and windy in Green Country, there's still plenty of fun and activities for everyone to check out.

Full Story
-The Artist-

Austin, TX

#1 May 3, 2013
I recommend getting in the car and driving to OKC or Dallas or better yet, catching a flight to Vegas for fun and good times.
Beer Pong

Edmond, OK

#2 May 5, 2013
I see somebody has been enjoying themselves with my name.

Carry on.
Beer Pong

Austin, TX

#3 May 5, 2013
Do you have it copyrighted or trademarked? Do you actually OWN the name? You are dismissed.
USC Sucks

Edmond, OK

#4 May 6, 2013
Beer Pong wrote:
Do you have it copyrighted or trademarked? Do you actually OWN the name? You are dismissed.
burp
Chokelahoma Sooners

Austin, TX

#5 May 7, 2013
Medium Game Bob Oops here. What we are gonna do here is play Ou football. We are gonna blow through our non conference teams like NE Idaho school of the blind, South Dakota school of paraplegics and get highly rated. Then we are gonna stomp the shorthorns of UT and then be on top of the world, got it? Good. Before we know it, we will be losing 1-3 games in the remainder of the season and then play in an otherwise meaningless bowl game and most likely lose it too. Oh, one other thing, I remember USC walking over and through us 55-19 back in the day, like we weren't even there. SC is hard to beat. This program is 6-2-1 versus the Trojans. Damn.
Chokelahoma Sooners

Austin, TX

#6 May 7, 2013
Bob Oops here again, that should read this program is 2-6-1 versus the Trojans.
Juice on the Loose

Edmond, OK

#7 May 7, 2013
Chokelahoma Sooners wrote:
Medium Game Bob Oops here. What we are gonna do here is play Ou football. We are gonna blow through our non conference teams like NE Idaho school of the blind, South Dakota school of paraplegics and get highly rated. Then we are gonna stomp the shorthorns of UT and then be on top of the world, got it? Good. Before we know it, we will be losing 1-3 games in the remainder of the season and then play in an otherwise meaningless bowl game and most likely lose it too. Oh, one other thing, I remember USC walking over and through us 55-19 back in the day, like we weren't even there. SC is hard to beat. This program is 6-2-1 versus the Trojans. Damn.
Percentage of Heisman Trophy winners that have not stabbed someone:

Oklahoma: 100%
USC: 83%
Navy: does not apply
Juice on the Loose

Edmond, OK

#8 May 7, 2013
Correction:

Navy: 100%
Chokelahoma Sooners

Austin, TX

#9 May 8, 2013
Juice on the Loose wrote:
<quoted text>
Percentage of Heisman Trophy winners that have not stabbed someone:
Oklahoma: 100%
USC: 83%
Navy: does not apply
Wow, you really don't want to compare criminal records of UO and other schools, do you? Charles Thompson, Nigel Clay, Glen Bell and way too many others to list. Barely Swizzer recruited the best thugs and criminals money could buy back in the day. UO will be 9-4, 8-5 this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) 6 hr Stay6c 6
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. 23 hr Realitycheckd 45
Why are you Oklahoma women so FAT and DIRTY? (Oct '11) Fri molly 13
Boynton Teen Dies Playing Basketball (Jul '06) Thu alisa 21
Directv referral code (Aug '12) Nov 20 Lembo 67
Creek County Couple Found Dead In Home Northwes... Nov 19 Jim Payne 1
john paul woods (Oct '13) Nov 19 Why 2
Tulsa Dating
Find my Match

Tulsa People Search