Tulsa Police Officer Arrested

A Tulsa police officer is on the other side of the law. Bixby police arrested Tulsa officer Ronald Montgomery. Full Story
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
rick

Sand Springs, OK

#1 Aug 11, 2009
haha
Ruth

Owasso, OK

#2 Aug 11, 2009
rick, there really isn't anything to "ha,ha" about. The whole incident is sad for the entire FAMILY, the wife, the child, the officer.
Weirdo!!!!
laura

United States

#3 Aug 11, 2009
thats what the tulsa police get. they think just because they are cops they can do wrong.
country boy

United States

#4 Aug 11, 2009
Whatcha Gonna do When they Come for You?
dean

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2009
give it up ruth,you sound like another cops wife, about time they start getting what they deserve, most of them think there beyond the law, because there a cop, sorry for the wife, for what happened,but as for that cop, ha,ha. searves him right, hope he ends up kicked of the force and flipping bugers at mcdonalds,one down many more to go.ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Ruth

Owasso, OK

#6 Aug 11, 2009
dean, give what up? Have you conducted a poll lately , to make such genius statement:" MOST cops think they are above the law.... pls!

I am a woman , a wife, someone's daughter, a fellow human being. Again I say, nothing to "ha ha" about. The entire incident is unfortunate.
dean

United States

#8 Aug 11, 2009
yes it is unfortunate, but its reality, i dont have to take a poll,to know that, each and everyday you read about some cop,doing something or another wrong,and getting caught at it. so theres your poll,and being someones wife,daughter,ect, has nothing to even do with the situation, and i still say ha, ha. about the cop finally getting his.............
Ruth

Owasso, OK

#9 Aug 11, 2009
jack d..... so ,, you were there, you know exactly what transpired? Remind me not to see you at jury duty, when you commit another of your crimes against humanity, I will make the exact assumption , without knowing the facts, sort of like what Obama did, no facts, but made the assumption that mr gates was the victim. No facts, like you dear sir, but a whole lot of predjudice.
Guilty , jack daniel, you are guilty!!!
Ted

Medfield, MA

#12 Aug 11, 2009
Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruthie dear, I have not ever been and will not ever be in trouble with the law. I have never even had a speeding ticket, I don't want those people getting once cent of my money.
Now, if you will re-read my post, I never stated that I was there, now did I sugarbritches? I used the word "probably" to describe how it went down in a sarcastic manner, not literally. There is a difference. I know that you have learned to read, but your comprehension needs some attention. Were you a child that was left behind in the system? I am sure with a little effort, you will get there. And, how dare you compare me with the Nobama! That is the biggest insult ever. You can make fun of my dead mama or my fat, nasty sister-in-law, but don't compare me with the Obamessiah!!!!
God Bless you child....
Go Jack GO
KiKinTulsa

Tulsa, OK

#13 Aug 11, 2009
Ruth wrote:
jack d..... so ,, you were there, you know exactly what transpired? Remind me not to see you at jury duty, when you commit another of your crimes against humanity, I will make the exact assumption , without knowing the facts, sort of like what Obama did, no facts, but made the assumption that mr gates was the victim. No facts, like you dear sir, but a whole lot of predjudice.
Guilty , jack daniel, you are guilty!!!
Lady you are nutty as a fruitcake!!! He did the crime but since he is a cop he probabaly won;t do the time! Isn;t that the way it always goes with cops! They can do no wrong!

“Love those sharks”

Since: Nov 08

Tulsa

#14 Aug 11, 2009
too bad the kid had to see all this.... Maybe the officer needs some anger managment
Police Critic

Tahlequah, OK

#15 Aug 11, 2009
Here's another example of a "little man" who thought that once he has a badge & gun its ok so slap around his wife and point his service weapon at her, just because he's a sorry excuse for a man with a badge.
That action alone should require TPD to fire him immediately for just cause, as if his family is endangered by him, so is the public. No amount of counseling will help him as he will always be what he is - a "little man" with anger management issues.
cop

Tulsa, OK

#17 Aug 11, 2009
This makes me sick! As and officer, we swear to protect and serve, too bad some don't mean what they say anymore.

But it's good to know that the people I serve every day find this so entertaining. When I put that uniform on and pray that I come home at the end of my shift, what I get in return is a lame donut joke and disrespect.
SCOTTY B

Sand Springs, OK

#18 Aug 11, 2009
yes like i said this country is going to hell
cubbiebeerfan

Tulsa, OK

#19 Aug 11, 2009
give them a badge & a gun and they think they can rule their own world; this guy even looks the part - an ***hole cop!
SSDD

Bixby, OK

#20 Aug 11, 2009
That's why there's a thin blue line. The cops are never going to get a fair shake from the citizens here. Nothing backs up the "Us vs. Them" mentality of the police than to come on here and see this crap.
Lori 7493

AOL

#21 Aug 11, 2009
Ronald and I grew up together. I hate that this happened. Hang in there Ty!!!!
Lori McKinney
You Know Me

Jenks, OK

#22 Aug 12, 2009
Good job TY!!!! Way to represent TPD after you were given a great chance there. I bet Bixby PD is sure proud you used to work for them.

Lnc

Since: Sep 08

Owasso, OK

#23 Aug 12, 2009
cop wrote:
This makes me sick! As and officer, we swear to protect and serve, too bad some don't mean what they say anymore.
But it's good to know that the people I serve every day find this so entertaining. When I put that uniform on and pray that I come home at the end of my shift, what I get in return is a lame donut joke and disrespect.
You don't deserve that and most of you are good people dealing with the worst people. You get criticized for doing too much or too little, and I couldn't imagine that pressure.
This man's actions reflect on the entire deptartment, unfortunately. Hopefully, he will be held responisible instead of being protected by his officer status.
There's always a few dick heads to weed out.

Lnc

Since: Sep 08

Owasso, OK

#24 Aug 12, 2009
SSDD wrote:
That's why there's a thin blue line. The cops are never going to get a fair shake from the citizens here. Nothing backs up the "Us vs. Them" mentality of the police than to come on here and see this crap.
Citizens anywhere, not just here. But those running their mouths about the entire dept based off this one guy's ignorance are the same people who are crying like a baby, begging for a break, when they get in trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Sat Stay6c 6
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. Fri Realitycheckd 45
Why are you Oklahoma women so FAT and DIRTY? (Oct '11) Nov 21 molly 13
Boynton Teen Dies Playing Basketball (Jul '06) Nov 20 alisa 21
Directv referral code (Aug '12) Nov 20 Lembo 67
Creek County Couple Found Dead In Home Northwes... Nov 19 Jim Payne 1
john paul woods (Oct '13) Nov 19 Why 2
Tulsa Dating
Find my Match

Tulsa People Search