High-Speed Chase Near University of T...

High-Speed Chase Near University of Tulsa Ends In Taco Bell Drive-Thru

There are 2 comments on the NewsOn6 Tulsa story from Feb 28, 2013, titled High-Speed Chase Near University of Tulsa Ends In Taco Bell Drive-Thru. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

Tulsa police arrested a man early Thursday morning after a high-speed chase ended in a Taco Bell drive-thru. Police said that just before 2 a.m., they tried to pull over 31-year-old Jaxon Hall near the University of Tulsa campus, but he sped away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Don't you just hate to stop for a cop. A perfectly good day ruined. I'll go out of my way to avoid them, and I'm legal in every way. I don't trust them.
El Chapo

Austin, TX

#2 Feb 28, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
Don't you just hate to stop for a cop. A perfectly good day ruined. I'll go out of my way to avoid them, and I'm legal in every way. I don't trust them.
Agreed WMCOL. I obey the laws because I do not like or trust them. Best just not to have any affiliation whatsoever with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
license plate camera readers to catch uninsured... 13 hr mtroyal 3
Flint? Tue QUE3n 1
Nicole Mann Nov 20 BGB 1
Anybody know Nicole Mann? Nov 20 BGB 1
Bruce Robbins Jr. (Jun '16) Nov 19 3amigos 7
Senagtorial District 8 is the poorest counties ... Nov 5 Traveler 2
News ACLU claims Oklahomans forced to live in squali... Nov 2 germainehistory 1

Tulsa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance