School Begins Today For Some Green Country Schools

Full story: News on 6 Tulsa

Summer break is over with for some Green Country students. Students in several eastern Oklahoma school districts return to the classroom on Wednesday.
Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Aug 19, 2010
Ken

Springfield, MO

#1 Aug 11, 2010
Why are the schools spending money for air conditioning when they are crying for more money. Just how much money could have been saved by starting school in another three weeks?
Lookathim

Tulsa, OK

#2 Aug 11, 2010
Ken wrote:
Why are the schools spending money for air conditioning when they are crying for more money. Just how much money could have been saved by starting school in another three weeks?
Who said anything about A/c?? I don't believe they have any.
telltale

Tulsa, OK

#3 Aug 11, 2010
My kids come home from riding the bus sick from the heat. I wish we could start later like I used to as a kid.

“Life Is Great”

Since: Aug 10

blanchard

#4 Aug 11, 2010
Everyone be sure and watch out for the little guys and gals as the start walking back to school.This is also the time to watch out for perverts, it seems like when school starts these worthless beings start trolling the schools.
concernedcitizen

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Aug 11, 2010
All public schools should have the same schedule and they should start after labor day.
Ms Luci D

Tulsa, OK

#6 Aug 11, 2010
Thank god get the little snot nosed brats back in School I am so sick of tripping over them @
Wal-Mart since there parents are too busy off in there own world to watch these kids!
Lookathim

Tulsa, OK

#7 Aug 11, 2010
Ms Luci D wrote:
Thank god get the little snot nosed brats back in School I am so sick of tripping over them @
Wal-Mart since there parents are too busy off in there own world to watch these kids!
Were you ever a snot nose brat or did skip that part and go right to being an GRUMPY OLD ADULT?

Since: Feb 10

Jenks, OK

#8 Aug 11, 2010
Ms Luci D wrote:
Thank god get the little snot nosed brats back in School I am so sick of tripping over them @
Wal-Mart since there parents are too busy off in there own world to watch these kids!
Maybe 1 of those snot nosed brats will be taking care of you when you are in a home!!!!!! Karma will get you!!!!!
Anonymous

Tulsa, OK

#9 Aug 11, 2010
Thank god, I'm so glad I don't have to deal with looking at children during the day anymore. Anybody know of a doctor that will give a vasectomy to a 24 year old who doesn't have children? Somebody who's looking out for the environment by not littering the planet with more mouth breathers

“Life Is Great”

Since: Aug 10

blanchard

#10 Aug 11, 2010
tazzman-1 wrote:
Everyone be sure and watch out for the little guys and gals as the start walking back to school.This is also the time to watch out for perverts, it seems like when school starts these worthless beings start trolling the schools.
I don't for the most part respond to the judgement calls people make on my post but I could'nt help notice being judged clueless and nuts.Now if you don't think that people should watch out for the kids and if you don't think there are some sick perverts out there that prey on these little kids then you that made these judgements are either just plain stupid or your one of these perverts.

“Life Is Great”

Since: Aug 10

blanchard

#11 Aug 11, 2010
Ms Luci D wrote:
Thank god get the little snot nosed brats back in School I am so sick of tripping over them @
Wal-Mart since there parents are too busy off in there own world to watch these kids!
You sound like a real witch!
Ms Luci D

Tulsa, OK

#12 Aug 11, 2010
tazzman-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a real witch!
How funny you say that, I am "wiccan"!=) you made my day by respecting my belief!
Burn It To The Ground

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Aug 12, 2010
What a crazy bitoch!! I've got a stake to burn her on!! Dam crazies!! Watch out for the pedophiles too!! Stay safe little ones, and to all the teen drivers quit texting and driving there have already been many wrecks this week due to it!!

Since: Feb 10

Jenks, OK

#14 Aug 19, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
Thank god, I'm so glad I don't have to deal with looking at children during the day anymore. Anybody know of a doctor that will give a vasectomy to a 24 year old who doesn't have children? Somebody who's looking out for the environment by not littering the planet with more mouth breathers
Please somebody do a "BOBBITT" on him!!!!!!Grant him his wish!!!
what the

Tulsa, OK

#15 Aug 19, 2010
telltale wrote:
My kids come home from riding the bus sick from the heat. I wish we could start later like I used to as a kid.
Why do you make them ride the dang bus? If you cant take care of your own kids instead of relying on a chauffeur, you shouldnt have kids in the first dadgum place. What the ell is the matter with you????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 8 min TAMARA 75,182
Y does DUI McNellie's tulsa Downtown want us to... 13 min aug 30 16
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 19 hr Gustoffl 2,631
Tulsa Couple Asks U.S. Supreme Court To Hear Ga... 21 hr St Rick Saintpornum 35
Directv referral code (Aug '12) Fri Mark 62
Review: Access Pain Solutions (Nov '13) Thu Jarov Ahmet 12
Shawshank Warden Norton Lance Hetmer Wed Torture 1
•••
•••
•••

Tulsa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tulsa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tulsa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tulsa
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••