Tulsa church: Mother can't claim dama...

Tulsa church: Mother can't claim damages for abuse

There are 2 comments on the KTEN-TV Denison story from Jan 7, 2013, titled Tulsa church: Mother can't claim damages for abuse. In it, KTEN-TV Denison reports that:

Google's chairman wants a first-hand look at North Korea's economy and social media during his private visit Monday to the communist nation, his delegation said, despite misgivings in Washington over the timing of... Former Nebraska Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTEN-TV Denison.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Yup, church is not beneath and certainly not above the law. The church cannot deliberately act irresponsible, cause injury, cover-up, and then claim they are not legally accountable for victims injury.

The church was already defeated when it refused to settle this matter with a member of the church leaving the member no choice but to take the greivance to the secular Court.

The judge made the right decision by not dismissing the lawsuit against the church.

Wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#2 Jan 7, 2013
It was janitor lejimfraud that did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrica Ann White 3 hr gman 1
Obama takes SELFIE with Hillary behind him......? 5 hr Obamas Bastard Ch... 1
Turley Children's Home (May '07) 11 hr Woob 48
I Can't Let Go 16 hr Eternal truth 717
Warden Norton: Your Mine Now Sheriff Stanley 21 hr Obtuse Ganz 1
lost beagle in rolling hills neighborhood Mon beagle blues 1
Larry Spivey (Nov '13) Mon One Who Knows 6
More from around the web

Tulsa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE