Yawn
The Devil

Dundee, NY

#3 Apr 18, 2008
Can you still feel the nails?
The Devil

Dundee, NY

#5 Apr 18, 2008
NO!! You are behind me!!! You are making a mockery of the lords name. Shame on you!! I'll see you in HELL!!!
The Lord Jesus Christ

Green Valley, Australia

#6 Apr 19, 2008
I mock no one. I am that which I am. As it is written, My return shall be "as a thief in the night." Unannounced. I have returned, the faithful are ready, the fearful are not.
The Devil

Dundee, NY

#7 Apr 19, 2008
Ok then Mr. Thief in the night, The last thief in the night that came screwing with me got his brains splattered all over my front porch. Come on big boy. Time to die for your own sins. Btw Jesus? Did you know i did your wife on your bed roll and then destroyed almost all worldly record of her existence?? your son is not yours..lol. Vergin Mary??? yo moma?? She lost her cherry years before you even became a thought in my brothers mind.. Yes Jesus, You are gabriels son. LMAO. Bow down to me now!!!! Get on your knees!!!
The Lord Jesus Christ

AOL

#8 Apr 20, 2008
Well you are one that will certainly not be coming to the Kingdom.
The Devil

Dundee, NY

#9 Apr 21, 2008
LOL You try to claim the kingdom as yours, I have news for you son. You have to earn the right to claim it. That is something you will never be able to do. You have your mind set so strong on being the king, But you have been blinded by the real truth. Look around. Look at you Multi million dollar enterprize you call religion, Sex, drugs, crime all the things you say we should not do is all being done daily in your organization. LOL You have failed your followers. No matter what you say or do you will NEVER Be king. All your fairy tales have been proven to be lies. There is scientific proof that can exsplain the bible as nothing more then fairy tales not works of your god, but works of nature. You are a fake.You didnt die for mans sins, you died becauce they wanted to get rid of you. You are so blinded by bullshit that you can no longer see the truth. People pray and ask, why does god let us suffer so much?? because there is no god. false beliefs in a false god give no results. its all crap. LOL
Oklahoma Sweetheart

United States

#10 Apr 21, 2008
The Devil wrote:
Ok then Mr. Thief in the night, The last thief in the night that came screwing with me got his brains splattered all over my front porch. Come on big boy. Time to die for your own sins. Btw Jesus? Did you know i did your wife on your bed roll and then destroyed almost all worldly record of her existence?? your son is not yours..lol. Vergin Mary??? yo moma?? She lost her cherry years before you even became a thought in my brothers mind.. Yes Jesus, You are gabriels son. LMAO. Bow down to me now!!!! Get on your knees!!!
Gees, get a grip, John!!!!!!!!
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Apr 21, 2008
The Devil wrote:
LOL You try to claim the kingdom as yours, I have news for you son. You have to earn the right to claim it. That is something you will never be able to do. You have your mind set so strong on being the king, But you have been blinded by the real truth. Look around. Look at you Multi million dollar enterprize you call religion, Sex, drugs, crime all the things you say we should not do is all being done daily in your organization. LOL You have failed your followers. No matter what you say or do you will NEVER Be king. All your fairy tales have been proven to be lies. There is scientific proof that can exsplain the bible as nothing more then fairy tales not works of your god, but works of nature. You are a fake.You didnt die for mans sins, you died becauce they wanted to get rid of you. You are so blinded by bullshit that you can no longer see the truth. People pray and ask, why does god let us suffer so much?? because there is no god. false beliefs in a false god give no results. its all crap. LOL
Tisk Tisk- John you know better than that. I agree this person is making a mockery outta Jesus Christ's name. No one should ever claim to be Jesus that is just wrong. Jesus will come to us from the clouds not on a topix thread, that person must be loony, but John don't let them cause you to seal your own fate, you know there is a god, and you know what you said was asinine. I read your post where you have made reference to god before, so don't go spitting out this vile shit against him now.
Oklahoma Sweetheart

United States

#13 Apr 21, 2008
The Lord Jesus Christ wrote:
Verily I say to you as a voice from heaven that the advice of CASH is KING is to be heeded. Prepare yourselves now. For much iniquity is there in these lands that cloaks itself as goodness, yet is only greed. The time of those days has come. I have come to judge which are worthy of redemption. Many will be found wanting, and redemption shall not be given.
None of those whose behavior has been as wild dogs shall be allowed within The Kingdom. Think not that forgiveness shall be invested upon you. You have shown that you are impure and unworthy and refused to repent. You say that you knew me. You knew me not for you did not engage in works for the sake of others but only for yourself. I spit those of you out. Your fate shall be eternal damnation in the eyes of the eternal one
Well, YOU are not Jesus and YOU are not the JUDGE. As for forgiveness...well, the Bible is pretty clear on that subject. All one has to do is ask for forgiveness. So, please, don't presume to try to take over for Jesus or God. Thanks.
The Devil

Dundee, NY

#14 Apr 21, 2008
My fate has been sealed for many years and that not going to ever change. Yes i believe in god and Probably know more about his coming than anyboby that professes to be a good christain. I also know that there is no way that you would ever understand what i mean by the above statement. Im not even going to waste my time typing out an exsplanation. you wouldnt believe me anyway or you would sit there and try to tell me im am wrong and that through jesus all would be forgiven.. Right??? well let me tell you. you just havent got clue when it comes to me. Thank you very much for being in agreement with my reasons for spewing such vial to this moronic Idiot. Lets just leave it at that. Its always best to leave dead dogs lay.
Oklahoma Mom

Tahlequah, OK

#15 Apr 21, 2008
I mock no one. I am that which I am. As it is written, My return shall be "as a thief in the night." Unannounced. I have returned, the faithful are ready, the fearful are not.
You need to read your bible more. Are you refering to the second coming of Christ or the rapture? Because if you are refering to the second coming of Christ, it will be loud, noisy, and EVERYONE on earth will see it.
The Lord Jesus Christ

Upper Coomera, Australia

#16 Apr 22, 2008
The Devil wrote:
And you are blinded by anger and hate of that which you exclude yourself from by over-intellectualizing. Make 5 sandwiches. Go find 5 hungry people around you. Give them a sandwich. That is how to re-awaken yourself to allow the Spirit of the father to work through you. But possibly you won't because you would rather be rebellious. You can be angry, or you can be gladdened. Your choice.
The Lord Jesus Christ

Upper Coomera, Australia

#17 Apr 22, 2008
Oklahoma Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read your bible more. Are you refering to the second coming of Christ or the rapture? Because if you are refering to the second coming of Christ, it will be loud, noisy, and EVERYONE on earth will see it.
You take the words of what others have said to be my own words. They are not. I am The Word. They are not.
Oklahoma Sweetheart

United States

#18 Apr 23, 2008
<quoted text>
You take the words of what others have said to be my own words. They are not. I am The Word. They are not.
You are speaking as if YOU are the "Word". You are not. Your posts are offensive for that reason. YOU are not Jesus. YOU are not God. YOU are not the Word. If you truly wish to effectively "spread the Word", stop trying to take the credit by implying you ARE the "Word".
The Lord Jesus Christ

AOL

#19 Apr 23, 2008
I am that I am. I am not the Father. However the Father does express through my physical body. That includes using my speech apparatus and typing abilities to give WORDS to others.

Sadly, when one has become quite confused intellectually and come to rely on "thinking" their way to communion with the Father, rather than opening their heart and "feeling" that communion, then one will become defensive when their "thinking" perceives a concept that conflicts with what they "think".

Ask the Father in earnest to give you understanding, and it will be so. Not necessarily immediately, but it will come to you.

As in times before, so too now, that presenting ones body to the minions of the insane and defensive would only result in the same result as before.

It matters not to me personally what you believe I am or am not. I simply allow myself to be a vehicle for what it is given to me to say to others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When you blacks gonna learn??? (Sep '16) Sun Pastor sharpton 85
Trump Afraid to say Radical Islamics on Middle ... May 21 Frank 1
Alvin Boss eats poop May 20 Black Terror 15
News Tulsa Students March For Change After Betty She... May 20 Boom Boom 1911 2
News Crime Stoppers, Deputies Hold Shredding Event I... May 20 shredded 1
Crutcher Family, Beware Kunzweiler, A Conservat... May 20 Kunzweiler Showtrial 14
News The Latest: Oklahoma governor appeals for calm ... May 19 Indio 227 7

Tulsa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages