Dog Found Dead; Had Its Skin Cut Off

Dog Found Dead; Had Its Skin Cut Off

There are 23 comments on the KTUL-TV Tulsa story from Jul 28, 2008, titled Dog Found Dead; Had Its Skin Cut Off. In it, KTUL-TV Tulsa reports that:

The Tulsa County Sheriff's Office is investigating another disturbing case of abuse that left a dog dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTUL-TV Tulsa.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jojo

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jul 28, 2008
I would like to find the person who would do such a thing and then slowly and painfully skin them.
MarkS

Tulsa, OK

#2 Jul 28, 2008
But TPD ignores or can't do anything about a dogs head being cut off then they slung it on the fence or something like that. The dogs owner had turned in his neighbors pit for being loose one day and the next day or that same day his dog was killed as stated above. Not news worthy though I Guess.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3 Jul 29, 2008
how sad is this...terrible.
Lizzy

Tulsa, OK

#4 Jul 29, 2008
Anyone who would do this is severely emotionally disturbed! That person is only a step away from doing such actions to human beings! I hope the police find that person. They need to be in a mental hospital!!!

Since: Apr 08

Tulsa, OK

#5 Jul 29, 2008
I would love to shoot the person that is responsible for this.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#7 Jul 29, 2008
KeRnal SanderZ wrote:
Well, they have Skinless Chickens......and we all know how tasty those are!
how very strange you are
Gypsy

Claremore, OK

#8 Jul 29, 2008
Lizzy wrote:
Anyone who would do this is severely emotionally disturbed! That person is only a step away from doing such actions to human beings! I hope the police find that person. They need to be in a mental hospital!!!
Who's to say, the "person" who did this hasn't already killed another human being or will in the future... They are mentally sick alright. I am afraid knowing, they are walking the streets among us. A mental hospital is too nice for them, rotting in prison for life is much sweeter.
Gypsy

Claremore, OK

#9 Jul 29, 2008
APitNmdNaniBones wrote:
I would love to shoot the person that is responsible for this.
May I help you, please?

Since: Jul 08

Owasso, OK

#10 Jul 29, 2008
Maybe I'm a bit slow or out of touch with "entertainment" these days, but this is so not right.

“CRIMSON AND CREAM!!”

TULSA, OKLAHOMA

#12 Jul 31, 2008
I for one, am keeping a closer eye on my dog. He is not allowed out unless one of us is with him. He cannot go play in the backyard unless someone is outside with him. I am scared to death for my children and for my dog these days! Man, its getting bad out there!

Owasso, OK

#13 Aug 3, 2008
Tulsa Girl wrote:
I for one, am keeping a closer eye on my dog. He is not allowed out unless one of us is with him. He cannot go play in the backyard unless someone is outside with him. I am scared to death for my children and for my dog these days! Man, its getting bad out there!
I agree, buddy-dog means a lot to me and I do not let him out of my sight when we are outside!

“Look and you will see my smile”

Since: May 08

Tulsa

#14 Aug 4, 2008
Oh, I wouldn't shoot them. I would put them through the same pain they put the dogs through. I would leave them for dead on the side of a low-no traffic road with chemical burns and their skin hanging from their body. Just before i dumped them off, I would pour salt water in their open sores. Shooting them would let them off the hook entirely too easy.
kay

Tucson, AZ

#15 Aug 4, 2008
has anyone thought about mabe this could be the work of some sort of occult ritual?
kay

Tucson, AZ

#16 Aug 4, 2008
KeRnal SanderZ wrote:
Well, they have Skinless Chickens......and we all know how tasty those are!
Are you the Kernal Sanderz, Leader of the Aryan Brotherhood ???

Tulsa, OK

#17 Aug 4, 2008
kay wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the Kernal Sanderz, Leader of the Aryan Brotherhood ???
Wow you know your Aryan history. I didnt know he was affiliated.
kay

Tucson, AZ

#18 Aug 4, 2008
APitNmdNaniBones wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you know your Aryan history. I didnt know he was affiliated.
no I dont know the hystory but did a search and came up wit it from this site lol was just wondering if he was the same person as this link ?
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Aryan_Bro...

Tulsa, OK

#19 Aug 4, 2008
kay wrote:
<quoted text>no I dont know the hystory but did a search and came up wit it from this site lol was just wondering if he was the same person as this link ?
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Aryan_Bro...
UMM yeah that site is reputable.
kay

Tucson, AZ

#21 Aug 4, 2008
KerRnel SanderZ wrote:
I will let you know tonight!!........
well ?
KeRnal SanderZ

AOL

#22 Aug 4, 2008
LMAO....have you been waiting here all night to see when I'd reply??? What a fukin moron! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

To anwser your question, YES I am THE REAL KeRnal SanderZ and I hail from Salt Lake City, Utah......the birth place of KFC Beyotch!!!!! And Tomorrow night I'm going to take on The Burger King "KING" in a no holds barred cage match!!
Tune into direct TV channel 118 for this unpresidented Pay-Per-View Event!!

and yes i'm in the Klan too......
kay

Tucson, AZ

#23 Aug 4, 2008
KeRnal SanderZ wrote:
LMAO....have you been waiting here all night to see when I'd reply??? What a fukin moron! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
To anwser your question, YES I am THE REAL KeRnal SanderZ and I hail from Salt Lake City, Utah......the birth place of KFC Beyotch!!!!! And Tomorrow night I'm going to take on The Burger King "KING" in a no holds barred cage match!!
Tune into direct TV channel 118 for this unpresidented Pay-Per-View Event!!
and yes i'm in the Klan too......
lol no have not been waiting all night for an anwser but hay thanks for the reply

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Court System (Sep '06) 3 hr Pajdougherty 30
Review: Strengh Of Mind - Maria Arquisola MD (Jul '09) Jan 15 SAGe 4
Do you feel safe with motorcycle gangs in Tulsa? (Nov '10) Jan 9 Johnhutton 54
News Scientists find heightened attention to surpris... Jan 9 Scientists phartz 2
News Tulsa domestic violence campaign takes cue from... Jan 9 cheapflicksforclicks 1
News Neighbors In Shock Over Catoosa Triple Shooting (Dec '08) Jan 8 GLB 146
Bruce Robbins Jr. (Jun '16) Jan 6 Bossbitches 8

Tulsa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages