Three Arrested Following Sunday Night...

Three Arrested Following Sunday Night Tulsa Armed Robberies

There are 84 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Apr 19, 2010, titled Three Arrested Following Sunday Night Tulsa Armed Robberies. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

One adult and two juveniles were arrested Sunday evening by Tulsa Police , 29 minutes after trio had taken part in two armed robberies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
tulsaresident

Memphis, TN

#1 Apr 19, 2010
Get a life..IN PRISON!!!
ksmith

Sapulpa, OK

#2 Apr 19, 2010
parents? parents? hello looking for the parents? where's the parents at? have you seen the parents of these teens? Hummm, I guess they are to busy watching t.v. or something to be bothered by actually knowing where your kids are and what they are doing.... "I can't know where they are 24/7." is not an excuse.
Dick Hurtz

Tulsa, OK

#3 Apr 19, 2010
a. good for TPD has anyone noticed that when alot of the officers got laid off we were really worried about the future of the City but it seems like murders are down, and they are much more effective with catching the creeps such as the one pictured in this story and b. what is up with this guys smooshed arse nose and his big soup cooler lips.........yuckkkkooooo!
mindy jean

Tulsa, OK

#4 Apr 19, 2010
ksmith wrote:
parents? parents? hello looking for the parents? where's the parents at? have you seen the parents of these teens? Hummm, I guess they are to busy watching t.v. or something to be bothered by actually knowing where your kids are and what they are doing.... "I can't know where they are 24/7." is not an excuse.
theres proubley no dad and mom is with the dope dealer!
Blah Blah Blah

Tulsa, OK

#5 Apr 19, 2010
Another day in Tulsa...
Upstream

Tulsa, OK

#6 Apr 19, 2010
Let these little suckers mow our parks......with a pair of hand clippers.
slimjim

Tulsa, OK

#7 Apr 19, 2010
Dick Hurtz wrote:
a. good for TPD has anyone noticed that when alot of the officers got laid off we were really worried about the future of the City but it seems like murders are down, and they are much more effective with catching the creeps such as the one pictured in this story and b. what is up with this guys smooshed **** nose and his big soup cooler lips.........yuckkkkooooo!
First I would like to thank TPS for the collar. The police department was trashed because the cronies in the mayors office cant tell the truth. Lets face it the long hot summer lies ahead and these are gang members that are left alone.
traska

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Apr 19, 2010
I suspect it would be informative to see what his juvenile record looks like and the record of his close relatives. He's not a thief because he steals; he's steals because he's a thief. It's just who he is. It's who he will always be.
Eddie

United States

#9 Apr 19, 2010
Hey its not the parents their in jail so they cant watch their kids they were left for grandparents to take care which is sad cause the grandparents are trying but have hard time taking care of themself let alone some teenage punk
rican

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Apr 19, 2010
do those vehicles get forfitted id there not stolen. i know if you have drugs they can but what if you use your stolen money to purchase a car. or do a driveby. i think they should lose their vehicle
Bodidly

United States

#12 Apr 19, 2010
Dick Hurtz wrote:
a. good for TPD has anyone noticed that when alot of the officers got laid off we were really worried about the future of the City but it seems like murders are down, and they are much more effective with catching the creeps such as the one pictured in this story and b. what is up with this guys smooshed **** nose and his big soup cooler lips.........yuckkkkooooo!
IT is because of the new leadership at the head of the police... THE NEW POLICE CHIEF!
Jackson Brown

Tulsa, OK

#13 Apr 19, 2010
We now have a situation where Oklahomans must form their own brand of law enforcement and begin patroling our own neighborhoods. The police are doing the best they can with what they have available (whatever the circumstances and however they arrived there...we have to deal with what we have). Citizens must form groups and work with the police force to end the gang scourge. We can do it legally and withing the bounds of the Constitution. Gangs are terrorist organizations, and gang members are terrorists. We must begin treating them as such.
Private

United States

#14 Apr 19, 2010
I hope a Jury gives Clark 10yrs, and for the Juvees I hope a Judge gives their Parents a choice, their kids gets locked away for 10yrs or both Mom and Dad gets locked away for 10yrs.
Roy

United States

#16 Apr 19, 2010
The only thing wrong with this now the Tax Payers gets to feed and house them. Should of Saved the Tax Payers some money and JUST SHOT THESE SLEEIES BALLS.
dooga

Spring, TX

#17 Apr 19, 2010
chop both hands off...see how well he
wipes with a stump. bahahaha
hunose

Parks, AR

#18 Apr 19, 2010
Again, good job by the Tulsa Police.
Woulja Blowme

Guthrie, OK

#20 Apr 19, 2010
This doesnt surprise me on how these types of people got arrested. They thought that they would do a stupid stunt and get away with it? They arent really smart..... its kinda pathetic
Woulja Blowieme

Guthrie, OK

#21 Apr 19, 2010
They must have needed the chicken or the money real badddd
Mizt10

Tulsa, OK

#22 Apr 19, 2010
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
Another day in Tulsa...
Ok read this and read this very carefuly MILUS WALTER CLARKE is NOT a drug dealer.....thank you. And the other two minors I can't speak for one of them but the other one is a straight A student, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time...so don't judge unless you know the person Please and thank you
Mizt10

Tulsa, OK

#23 Apr 19, 2010
traska wrote:
I suspect it would be informative to see what his juvenile record looks like and the record of his close relatives. He's not a thief because he steals; he's steals because he's a thief. It's just who he is. It's who he will always be.
You dont know him...so how can you say who he is...so shut up please cause everyones pissing me off. Please and Thank You.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grown man does wrestling move on young boy 15 min Truth 1
News Oklahoma lawmaker asks Muslims: 'Do you beat yo... 9 hr The whole Khan fa... 24
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) 14 hr Life as we know it 262
News One Person Dead In Tulsa Traffic Accident (Feb '10) 19 hr tiffi bee 181
who neds jobs Mar 25 Pump Jack Alvin Boss 12
Reporter Kelly Hines WTF Mar 23 Jamie Dundee 11
News 5 agencies the Trump budget proposal would elim... Mar 23 Alvin Boss Tank You 19

Tulsa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages