SMOKEHOUSE BLUES radio show UPDATE!

SMOKEHOUSE BLUES radio show UPDATE!

Posted in the Tulsa Forum

Blues Fan

Lexington, OK

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Someone at KMOD posted an update 08/14/12 on their Facebook page explaining that they had technical problems with the SMOKEHOUSE BLUES programming beginning a few weeks back. It sounds like they're still trying to fix the problem. No newer updates after 08/14/12 though. Since KMOD never created a webpage devoted to Smokehouse Blues show on their kmod.com website, it's impossible to find out anything about the show or status of any glitches! I sent KMOD a message suggesting that they create a webpage.

On Facebook, there were many posts from Smokehouse Blues fans from all over expressing their concern or anger about the tech problems taking so long to get fixed. Some even inferred that this might be an excuse for KMOD to drop the show. With so many fans of the blues out there, don't think they could get away with some foolish trickery! I'm gonna keep hounding KMOD until they get a webpage for the Smokehouse Blues show. So that's an update.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Can't Let Go (Jan '15) 20 min Eternal truth 1,304
News Muskogee Police Have Person Of Interest In Road... 1 hr walmartramen 1
Oklahoma is 3rd World Here in the USA, Make No ... 10 hr Backwards Tulsa OK 1
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Fri oh my 132
Sapulpa is a terrible place to live. Jun 23 Billy 1
Amanda Kay-Moomey Johnson is an Idiot (Dec '15) Jun 20 Jamie Dundee 7
Madison tarkowski Jun 20 Guest 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tulsa Mortgages