Five pit bulls attack 11-year-old Tuc...

Five pit bulls attack 11-year-old Tucson boy

There are 107 comments on the Arizona Daily Star story from Jun 7, 2006, titled Five pit bulls attack 11-year-old Tucson boy. In it, Arizona Daily Star reports that:

An 11-year-old boy was attacked by five pit bulls Wednesday afternoon on the South Side, an official said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Daily Star.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Charlottesville, VA

#108 Jan 31, 2013
ALL dogs can be dangerous jaws of death with unsupervised children. "Ruffy" thinks your kids are bone-chewies!

Since: Feb 13

Tucson, AZ

#109 Feb 20, 2013
Big D, there's no point in trying to educate a closed mind. Instead of trying to delve further into the issue which would take a litte effort these ignorant people will just take the easy route and blame the breed. They don't take the time to reasearch and undertand that not only is it the owners treatment of the dog but the selective breeding that takes place that is passed down through the blood lines. Agression has been harnessed through this breed, not that all dogs carry the same genetic makeup but it is a human engineered flaw, not a fault of the canine. Are these people turning and aiming their outrage towards the root of the problem? No. It's like the iceberg theory, these nitwits will only see what is above the surface.

Since: Feb 13

Tucson, AZ

#110 Feb 20, 2013
Or how about this? Why are children and toddlers being left unsupervised around strange dogs? Parents who exhibit this type of neglect should be banned as well. But in todays society everyone points their fingers in the opposite direction, it's easier. Don't think it's true, try talking to a teacher and asking them how difficult their job is. Kids failing because their parents aren't making sure their kids are doing their homework and pointing their fingers at the teacher, nevermind the fact that 25 other kids are passing the class. This type of thinking is just simple minded laziness at its highest form.
wow

Newburgh, IN

#111 Feb 20, 2013
That's so sad
Reallly

Albuquerque, NM

#112 May 26, 2013
losing it wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree, It is all in the way a dog is raised. I myself don't care for pit bulls I am a german shepard fan, but yrs. ago people picked on them. any animal if it is not raised right will be mean and bite people. I have a bird that does not like a person that comes to my home, and he goes nuts when they get close to his cage. animals have instinct and know when something is not right.
I feel sorry for boy. so sad.
I disagree some what Have a family member that has owned pittbulls the first they had he was a real gentle pitt they had to find a home for him because they moved and the landord would not let them have large dog ,they tried to find rentals that allowed dogs but couldent find none at this time, they were lucky they found a good home for him , any how later on they got another pitt a female treated the same way as the other pitt but they had to get her put down ,she was one mean Bitxx,the dog knew me since she was a pup but when she got older she turned aggressive the female would growl and show teeth at there one year old was okay with older kids ,also attacked the other dog they had they couldent trust that she would harm the one year old or turn on visitors or another animal they had her put to sleep ,she was spayed also because they say that a dog that is not spayed or neutered can be more mean ,in this case it didnt make a difference,you are right though alot of breeds get bad images especially if they are larger breed!
smoody

Tucson, AZ

#113 Jun 5, 2014
Any body anything has to say about this attack is stupid, i was the sister that saved that little boy and we now own pitbulls ourselves it wasnt the dogs fault it was stupidity of ownership and the dogs have been put down and my brother is fine
Sarge

Panama City Beach, FL

#114 Jun 28, 2016
You are a jackass and a dope in denial. That's all !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tucson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tucson az gangs (Jul '08) Apr 20 L1br3 269
xanan=x bars Apr 16 annieareyouok 2
Best area to move to in Tuscon. Apr 13 Desert Ratski 2
Prostitutes on 6th ave (Jun '11) Apr 13 Drive a little it... 6
News After 35 years, Marana ends relationship with PACC Apr 11 buck 1
Feature points Hacked Code (Jul '16) Apr 7 Dominique 4
Isabel Celis (Jul '13) Apr 6 Anonymoose 5

Tucson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance